Windows 10: Sharpness and Quality of Picture Changes

Discus and support Sharpness and Quality of Picture Changes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello there, I am having this issue with the sharpness of letters and with the quality of image on my PC. This happens anytime I use Windows Photo... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by nerfthis2019, Jun 27, 2019.

1. Sharpness and Quality of Picture Changes

Hello there,

I am having this issue with the sharpness of letters and with the quality of image on my PC. This happens anytime I use Windows Photo App, when playing videos through it, on Worldofwarcraft.com webpage and Overwatch patch information. The picture changes back and forth from a black screen to a sharp, less quality and rough looking image to black screen to quality over and over and it stops when I close the app out and sometimes it's just repeatedly kept doing it and I wait. As far as I know everything on my PC works fine I haven't had any issues out of the TV either. Also when plugging my Iphone into my PC it does this as well because of the auto import feature of Windows. If you have any ideas or any sort of fix to this I'd highly appreciate it!

Before Screen is black.

Sharpness and Quality of Picture Changes 81533318-725a-416f-9f51-10cd40729052?upload=true.png After Screen comes back on.

Sharpness and Quality of Picture Changes d8863e3e-a6b7-4afe-9408-9d5a09a3b7b5?upload=true.png

:)

nerfthis2019, Jun 27, 2019

2. Lumia 920 can take sharp pictures with an app

I have been thinking what to do with my brand new Lumia 920 because I am dissapointed with picture quality. They are simply not sharp, and I am not talking only daylight or night pictures. In my case MOST of the pictures are not sharp. However all
    Macro pictureas are sharp, and one of a hundred both daylight and low light ARE sharp.

My previous phone is Nokia N8 and wife have Iphone 4s so I know what to expect from a phone.

I have dowloaded app called Camera Easy and that app simply take SHARP pictures.

Here are two comparison, two sharp are of course taken with Camera Easy app, and two not so sharp pictures are taken with default Nokia Lumia 920 software. ( I have bought Camera Pro as well, but pictures have same quality as Nokia Lumia 920 default software,
    not sharp).

However there is one bug in Camera Easy app, it can save images in own folder somewhere on Lumia 920, but they are not listed on camera roll or albums???

(reason why I am covering my eye is because I took over hundred of pictures and looking in flash light that many times will hurt my eyes.... so some protection )

NOKIA, dowload this app and learn how to do things correctly Sharpness and Quality of Picture Changes :)

image.jpg

image.jpg

barareklam, Jun 27, 2019
  3. Often Camera not functioning & picture quality poor.

Original title: Ofen Camera not functioning & picture quality poor.

Hi,

Mine is Notionink Cain8 Tablet & recently upgraded to Windows 10 by default. Only problem is that Camera is not functioning properly & picture quality is not sharp at all as it was factory loaded with windows 8.1. Please update me with this regard first.

Reynold Bastian, Jun 27, 2019
  4. Sharpness and Quality of Picture Changes

Sharpness on my N8

Hello. Looking at the picture suggests there is not enough light for sharpness of image.

Perhaps you could try taking a picture in Night mode. Although I've tried this myself and the image is not very sharp at all when taken in low light conditions.

As a comparison, could you take a picture indoors in bright light conditions to eliminate whether

the camera itself is faulty?

All the best.

Ray

Ray Hipkiss, Jun 27, 2019
Thema:

Sharpness and Quality of Picture Changes

1. Sharpness and Quality of Picture Changes - Similar Threads - Sharpness Quality Picture

2. Text sharpness

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Text sharpness: On my 4K Monitor texts are not sharp enough https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/text-sharpness/08dcbfe7-33cd-4eaf-8b7d-52409e1c32f0
  3. Text sharpness

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Text sharpness: On my 4K Monitor texts are not sharp enough https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/text-sharpness/08dcbfe7-33cd-4eaf-8b7d-52409e1c32f0
  4. Only one monitor picture extremely bright and sharp

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Only one monitor picture extremely bright and sharp: Hey everyone! So I don’t normally shut my pc down at night, but last night I shut it down and turned it on this morning and went to play a game before work and my monitor was extremely bright and sharp (i think that’s the right term) my other monitors seem to be fine....
  5. Outgoing picture quality

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Outgoing picture quality: I used to be able to adjust the quality of my OUTGOING picture, but since Skype's last update There don't seem to be any adjustment slides that I can find. and the picture is all blue...it looks like I and everything in my apartment has died of asphyxia !!!...
  6. Check and Change Ipaddress for Sharp Ar6023N

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Check and Change Ipaddress for Sharp Ar6023N: Hi Guys, Please help on how i can check and change an IP address for my Sharp Ar6023N i want to add it to a network https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/check-and-change-ipaddress-for-sharp-ar6023n/93fb8592-3df4-4cc3-864c-99e28c28dfe8
  7. Richard Sharp

in Windows 10 Customization
    Richard Sharp: Good Evening I was going through my installed programs after I had Microsoft tech engineer fix problems with mt laptop. I came across MK5cheats in my c- drive and I cannot find anything about this. Could you advise if you are familiar with this and if it is ok to leave or...
  8. change picture

change picture: how do I to the welcome screen will change the picture every time when I start the computer, I would like the picture that microsoft is sending. it is beutiful pictures. very thenks Avraham...
  9. Removing sharp corners

Removing sharp corners: Has anybody come up with a way to get back to rounded corners on windows ( la Windows 7 and earlier) in Windows 10? They may be appropriate for tiling on a phone's display, but I think the square corners look really unattractive on a large monitor. An is there any way to...
  10. Words and Fonts are not sharp.

in Windows 10 Support
    Words and Fonts are not sharp.: After I did the upgrade, the font of my system are just horrible. They are not as sharp as before, the best way to describe it, is that they look like they where printed with a misaligned print head, and I can't seem to find a way to fix it. Does anyone else have this...