Windows 10: Shearing cutting a shape in Paint 3D

Discus and support Shearing cutting a shape in Paint 3D in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I can't find a tool in Paint 3D that shears a shape, for example: [ATTACH] I want to cut the parts of the cylinders behind the surface... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mohamed Elshawaf, Jun 25, 2020.

1. Shearing cutting a shape in Paint 3D

I can't find a tool in Paint 3D that shears a shape, for example:

Shearing cutting a shape in Paint 3D 13d72829-25e8-46a8-99e9-7ebfa3b3af32?upload=true.png

I want to cut the parts of the cylinders behind the surface

:)

Mohamed Elshawaf, Jun 25, 2020

2. Paint 3d Cut

In paint 3d, is there a tool where you can cut 3d objects? For example, if you wanted to cut an arm of a 3d model of a person. Is this obtainable?

TwippyBatman, Jun 25, 2020
  3. [Paint 3D] - How to get the size of a 3D item / shape ?

Dear,

I am stuck in the use of paint 3D for a simple reason: I can't find where to get the size of a 3D shape ?

From my researches, no topic has been opened on this.

It is the minimum to know how big is a shape (l*L*h), in pixel or centimeters ? How do we manage this ?

Without this functionality, paint 3D can't be used for any modeling purpose.

Many thanks for your answer

MonsieurSatan, Jun 25, 2020
  4. Shearing cutting a shape in Paint 3D

how to add colour in 2d shapes in ms paint 3d

Hello

How do I add colour in 2d shapes in ms paint 3d as no colour selection shown in 2 shapes

Thanks

GeoffTaylor2, Jun 25, 2020
Thema:

Shearing cutting a shape in Paint 3D

1. Shearing cutting a shape in Paint 3D - Similar Threads - Shearing cutting shape

2. Paint 3D Text Cutting Off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint 3D Text Cutting Off: Hello.Someone in my company uses Paint 3D to edit some pictures, simply by adding text, however, 2 weeks ago they were asked to start using the pictures raw instead of compressed. They reported me that even if they can see how the text will be displayed, once they confirm the...
  3. Paint 3D Text Cutting Off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paint 3D Text Cutting Off: Hello.Someone in my company uses Paint 3D to edit some pictures, simply by adding text, however, 2 weeks ago they were asked to start using the pictures raw instead of compressed. They reported me that even if they can see how the text will be displayed, once they confirm the...
  4. How do I increase transparency of a 3D shape in Paint 3D?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I increase transparency of a 3D shape in Paint 3D?: I look for tutorials on YouTube & I can't find one. Can you please help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-increase-transparency-of-a-3d-shape-in/2ba826aa-f13b-4a42-b79b-d8d7df226b77
  5. How do I increase transparency of a 3D shape in Paint 3D?

How do I increase transparency of a 3D shape in Paint 3D?: I look for tutorials on YouTube & I can't find one. Can you please help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-increase-transparency-of-a-3d-shape-in/2ba826aa-f13b-4a42-b79b-d8d7df226b77
  6. Shapes turning invisible in Paint 3D?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shapes turning invisible in Paint 3D?: I was working on this model for an upcoming game of mine, so I saved it as a 3D model so that I could use it for later. When I saved it, however, it gave me a crash error. It still saved the file, but now when I open it in Paint 3D, it looks like this: You can tell that the...
  7. Shapes turning invisible in Paint 3D?

Shapes turning invisible in Paint 3D?: I was working on this model for an upcoming game of mine, so I saved it as a 3D model so that I could use it for later. When I saved it, however, it gave me a crash error. It still saved the file, but now when I open it in Paint 3D, it looks like this: You can tell that the...
  8. Access to Microsoft Paint 3D online shapes-library with limited internet connection...

Access to Microsoft Paint 3D online shapes-library with limited internet connection...: Hi folks!I am running the computers of my kids with limited internet connection by using the "parental control"-feature of my internet-router. In this purpose i configured a couple of edjucational websites in the "whitelist" of the router. All other websites URLs are...
  9. Paint 3D Suggestion: Knife cutting doodle tool

Paint 3D Suggestion: Knife cutting doodle tool: Is it possible to paint using a 3D doodle option that you can paint on the model and when you connect the doodle it cuts a hole through that object in the shape of the doodle?...
  10. Paint 3D

Paint 3D: When I use "Magic Select" and remove a subject from the picture, Paint 3D does not fill up the background. I have a white stain instead. What is wrong? Please help. I want a smart background fill....