Windows 10: Shell Explorer Host is suspended on my Windows 10

Discus and support Shell Explorer Host is suspended on my Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I was trying to free up space on my Windows 10 and I didn't know that Shell Explorer Host was an important program, so I clicked "End Program".... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RobertHorne2, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Shell Explorer Host is suspended on my Windows 10

So I was trying to free up space on my Windows 10 and I didn't know that Shell Explorer Host was an important program, so I clicked "End Program". However, when I went back and tried to click "Resume Program" it didn't resume it, at least not that I can tell as the programs that I suspended are highlighted blue, at least it would seem that way. How do I resume the program?

:)

RobertHorne2, Aug 9, 2019
  2. Rhina Vib Win User

Resource monitor shows the status's for Windows Shell Experience Host, and SearchUI.exe are suspended. Why?

Hi,

In Windows 10, certain updates can suspend these processes during their update process. To help fix this issue with Windows Shell Experience Host and SearchUI.exe being suspended, you can refer to the steps in
    Billion Debbarma's post on this

link

Let us know if you have other questions.

Regards.

Rhina Vib, Aug 9, 2019
  3. ptzrdrm Win User
    windows shell experience host suspend in task manager after update 1803

after updating my windows 10 to 1803 after few days in my task manager it appears that the following process was suspended namely:

windows shell experience host - suspend

windows default lock screen - suspend

search - suspend

I already done.

sfc /scannow - no problem

dism.exe - no problem

clean boot - didn't help at all

System Maintenance Troubleshooter - didn't detect any problem

check and update - no update related to the problem

problem still exists.

ptzrdrm, Aug 9, 2019
  4. Shell Explorer Host is suspended on my Windows 10

Application showing Suspended

Hi All,

There are few application showing suspended in my window 10. For eg Edge, Cortana, Windows Shell Experience Host etc.

Please suggest.

Regards

Abhijit Mishra

AbhijitMishra, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

Shell Explorer Host is suspended on my Windows 10

1. Shell Explorer Host is suspended on my Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Shell Explorer Host

2. Windows Shell Experience Host Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Shell Experience Host Not Working: Hello, can anyone please help me. This morning I open my laptop to see none of my pin apps or even the start button. I restart it and now I can see my pin apps but start isn’t working. And when I try to open setting from my pin it says “ there’s a problem with windows shell...
  3. Windows Shell Experience Host Not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Shell Experience Host Not Working: Hello, can anyone please help me. This morning I open my laptop to see none of my pin apps or even the start button. I restart it and now I can see my pin apps but start isn’t working. And when I try to open setting from my pin it says “ there’s a problem with windows shell...
  4. Windows Shell Experience Host Not Working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Shell Infrastructure Host

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shell Infrastructure Host: Hello Microsoft. I have been having a problem lately with the Shell Infrastructure Host file, which takes up a lot of CPU while the computer is resting and does no action, why is that so ..? And why is this problem not addressed ..? I see a lot of people have written to you...
  6. Shell Infrastructure Host

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shell Infrastructure Host: Hello Microsoft. I have been having a problem lately with the Shell Infrastructure Host file, which takes up a lot of CPU while the computer is resting and does no action, why is that so ..? And why is this problem not addressed ..? I see a lot of people have written to you...
  7. Problem with "Windows Shell Experience Host"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem with "Windows Shell Experience Host": Some toolbar actions have stopped working after my last update. Current install OS Windows 10 Pro 2004; KB457021 update applied On the toolbar: - "Action Center" won't open - "Ink Workspace" doesn't work - "Internet" icon doesn't open the sidebar of available When I open...
  8. Shell Infrastructure Host Stopped Working and Suspended in Guest Account

Shell Infrastructure Host Stopped Working and Suspended in Guest Account: Hi, so I searched everywhere and the answer always same, "Re-install VC redist packages" or doing "sfc /scannow" but particularly both of those method doesn't work. I need to set Guest account with limited privilages, but as soon as I logged in I got error message says "Shell...
  9. windows shell experience host

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows shell experience host: A new program showed up on my computer with the latest Micro Soft upgrade called "windows shell experience host," two days ago. It comes up in a window when I boot up, and wants me to allow it access. Anyone ever heard of it? It wants me to let it on my system, but my...
  10. windows shell experience host terminated

windows shell experience host terminated: I have perhaps a clue that may help you (or Microsoft). I first started seeing windows shell experience host closed from time to time when my PC started from sleep (event id 1002, closed because it stopped interacting with Windows). But as I traced the events further, this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. shell infrastructure host