Windows 10: ShellExecuteEx failed Code;50 the request is not supported... Why??

Discus and support ShellExecuteEx failed Code;50 the request is not supported... Why?? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I try to install QuickTime and ShellExecuteEx failed Code;50 The request is not supported appeared, i also try to run as administrator it says... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MarynnC, Mar 3, 2021.

1. MarynnC Win User

ShellExecuteEx failed Code;50 the request is not supported... Why??

I try to install QuickTime and

ShellExecuteEx failed Code;50

The request is not supported appeared, i also try to run as administrator it says same thing,

When i tried to install another app to check it just same

I searched for answer but there's no same problem or idk, i tried their solution but still,

even cmd prompt cannot run as administrator

:)

MarynnC, Mar 3, 2021

2. Apps are deleted automatically in Windows 10

Im now getting an error that says ShellexecuteEX failed; code 50. The request is not supported

EdwardPunzalan, Mar 3, 2021
  3. ShellExecuteEx failed; code -10737418

I have a problem opening many programs that work in Windows 7 but they give me this error in Windows 10: ShellExecuteEx failed; code -10737418. How do I fix this? I can't even open Bandicam!

Zapzap2Gamer, Mar 3, 2021
  4. AndreePin Win User

ShellExecuteEx failed; code 203

Hi,

ShellExecuteEx is an important system routine function which may fail to communicate with a software installer. To get a better grasp of your query, kindly provide us the following:

• Does the error only applies when you download a .exe file only?
    • To what web browser are you trying to download a certain file?
    We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

AndreePin, Mar 3, 2021
Thema:

1. ShellExecuteEx failed Code;50 the request is not supported... Why?? - Similar Threads - ShellExecuteEx failed Code

2. ShellExecuteEx Failed; code error 8235. A referral was returned from the server

in Windows 10 News
    ShellExecuteEx Failed; code error 8235. A referral was returned from the server: [ATTACH]If you cannot install software and receive an error message every time you do […] This article ShellExecuteEx Failed; code error 8235. A referral was returned from the server first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  3. Why no request for an activation code

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why no request for an activation code: After two installations in two weeks both times I have booted from a Windows 10 Pro DVD only to find that not only does it not ask for an activation code first but has caused me to make tow VERY long phone calls to Microsoft to get it put right that is that apparently any...
  4. Why no request for an activation code

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why no request for an activation code: After two installations in two weeks both times I have booted from a Windows 10 Pro DVD only to find that not only does it not ask for an activation code first but has caused me to make tow VERY long phone calls to Microsoft to get it put right that is that apparently any...
  5. Get ShellExecuteEx failed; code 1155, No application is associated with the specified file...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Get ShellExecuteEx failed; code 1155, No application is associated with the specified file...: All my applications Google Chrome, all Microsoft Office software, and more suddenly became .exe files. Now I can't open anything. I can't Restore my own System nor run anything as my administrator. What should I do?...
  6. Fix ShellExecuteEx failed error in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix ShellExecuteEx failed error in Windows 10: [ATTACH]When you try to install a program on your Windows computer if you see a “ShellExecuteEx failed” accompanied by different codes, then this post will […] This article Fix ShellExecuteEx failed error in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. dism error 50 the request is not supported

dism error 50 the request is not supported: Hello, I have a lot of problems in my windows 10 laptop so I found that solution is checking for system files so I go to cmd then write DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth it worked until 84.8% and then stopped for a while then I pressed enter to see what...
  8. ShellExecuteEx failed; code -1073741792

ShellExecuteEx failed; code -1073741792: I am running the Windows 10 o/s on my HP 2000 laptop. The pc is 6 years old. 4G memory. I am unable to download anything because of the above failure message. I have paid for various Tech Help websites, but no one can solve the problem. I've Reset the PC. I've run it in...
  9. The request is not supported

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The request is not supported: Recently I started experiencing an issue when I try to install setup files. I receive a message "the request is not supported". I have to install in "safe mode". Could this be the result of a recent "windows update"....
  10. Error 50: The Request is not supported

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Error 50: The Request is not supported: I noticed that Superfetch service is not loading any more even being set in "Auto". I tried manually to load it, but i get the error: Windows Could not start the superfetch on local computer. Error 50: The Request is not supported Windows 10 is up to date and i have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Shell executeex kod 50