Windows 10: ShellexecutiveEx failed code 8235

Discus and support ShellexecutiveEx failed code 8235 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After system creash and Reinstalling Windows trying to install I always get the same message: ShellexecutiveEx failed code 8235 what can I d? Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by HelmutHostnig, Nov 20, 2019.

1. ShellexecutiveEx failed code 8235

After system creash and Reinstalling Windows trying to install I always get the same message: ShellexecutiveEx failed code 8235 what can I d? Thanks

Helmut

:)

HelmutHostnig, Nov 20, 2019

2. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Nov 20, 2019
  3. chideock Win User
    KB4025339 Fails Install 0x80070564

Thanks
    I am trying Eagle 51's suggestions now. Windows Update troubleshooter found a bunch of errors and fixed all but one.The update is trying to download KB4025339 again. I'll see what happens. At step one troubleshooter finishes with one error unresolved "Potential Windows Update Database Error Detected-Not Fixed". Windows update stalled at 0%.

At step 2 same troubleshooter error. The KB finished a new download failed to install.
    Did step 3 KB has downloaded but fails to install.

If Eagle's suggestion doesn't work I'll try EdTittel's suggestion

Tried bothe Eagle & Ed 's suggestions - do not work. Anyone else?

I have noticed that the latest update for my nvidia drivers has failed to update. Wondering about that!

chideock, Nov 20, 2019
  4. Vesao Win User

ShellexecutiveEx failed code 8235

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Nov 20, 2019
Thema:

ShellexecutiveEx failed code 8235

1. ShellexecutiveEx failed code 8235 - Similar Threads - ShellexecutiveEx failed code

2. Updates failed with no error code.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updates failed with no error code.: So I I usually update my Pc every 3 weeks, came for my usual updates downloaded the anti defender updates with no problem, but my windows cumulative updates didn’t go through. But I get no error codes anyone has a clue?...
  3. Updates failed with no error code.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Updates failed with no error code.: So I I usually update my Pc every 3 weeks, came for my usual updates downloaded the anti defender updates with no problem, but my windows cumulative updates didn’t go through. But I get no error codes anyone has a clue?...
  4. Windows powershell code failing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows powershell code failing: Repair-WindowsImage : The restore operation failed. Either the repair source was not found or the component store cannot be repaired. At line:1 char:1 + Repair-WindowsImage -Online -RestoreHealth + ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ + CategoryInfo : NotSpecified: :...
  5. ShellExecuteEx Failed; code error 8235. A referral was returned from the server

in Windows 10 News
    ShellExecuteEx Failed; code error 8235. A referral was returned from the server: [ATTACH]If you cannot install software and receive an error message every time you do […] This article ShellExecuteEx Failed; code error 8235. A referral was returned from the server first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  6. Stop code: PROCESS1_INITIALIZATION FAILED

Stop code: PROCESS1_INITIALIZATION FAILED: I keep getting this message and my laptop keeps shutting down. how do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-code-process1initialization-failed/0182e230-a045-4824-90c0-91433b1d8c57
  7. failed 1909 install code

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    failed 1909 install code: what is Oxc800701b1 * Moved from education https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/failed-1909-install-code/eb3e725d-007d-4b55-8b94-5ce9a53aca92
  8. System Restore failed - with error codes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    System Restore failed - with error codes: Dell 15-3552, Windows 10 Home v1903, Windows Defender and Malwarebytes. I accidentally deleted some programs. Although I use Marcium on a external drive once a month, now learnt my mistake to do it more often. I used System Restore to restore to the last created point 2...
  9. ShellExucuteEx failed: Code 299

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    ShellExucuteEx failed: Code 299: I am using windows 10 system and when i install the .exe file then the following error comes "ShellExucuteEx failed: Code 299" please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shellexucuteex-failed-code-299/2a8005bf-004f-4fa9-b782-c97498c7c807"
  10. ShellExecuteEx failed; code -1073741792

ShellExecuteEx failed; code -1073741792: I am running the Windows 10 o/s on my HP 2000 laptop. The pc is 6 years old. 4G memory. I am unable to download anything because of the above failure message. I have paid for various Tech Help websites, but no one can solve the problem. I've Reset the PC. I've run it in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. code 8235

2. ShellexecutiveEx failed code 8235