Windows 10: Sheppard Review?

Discus and support Sheppard Review? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi.. my kids school teacher is suggesting me sheppard for early development courses for my kid. The app/software is an educational software that allows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Harley Ben, Nov 30, 2018.

1. Sheppard Review?

Hi.. my kids school teacher is suggesting me sheppard for early development courses for my kid. The app/software is an educational software that allows kids to learn gaming making scenarios. Like a kid can make his own puzzle and stuff.

However, The experts on internet and other forums are suggesting to go for unity since its well-known and can help my child learn a lot from early age.

anyone here having experience...

Sheppard Review?

Harley Ben, Nov 30, 2018

2. OFFICIAL   Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen (Review)

there is something wrong with suggested for you list on npu page. clicking on picture of dd:da review from suggested for you list leads to perormance analysis instead of review. hovering mouse over it shows in status bar correct link to review but clicking on picture reloads analysis.
    links from reviews&articles page works fine.

edit: link from home page of npu sends you to analysis instead of review as well.

ne6togadno, Nov 30, 2018
  3. How to see all reviews from all countries in the store?

Hi Ruben,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• On the Start screen, tap or click Store to open the Windows Store.
    • Search or browse for the app, and then tap or click it.
    • Under Ratings and reviews, click on Show all option.
    • You shall get all reviews on that particular app.

Hope this information helps. If you have any queries, let us know. Will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Nov 30, 2018
  4. Sheppard Review?

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Nov 30, 2018
Thema:

Sheppard Review?

1. Sheppard Review? - Similar Threads - Sheppard Review

2. kb5038484 reviews

in Windows 10 Gaming
    kb5038484 reviews: What are reviewers saying about this update: kb5038484 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kb5038484-reviews/f187c58e-f9c0-4e26-85a9-4d7ce66c9f80
  3. kb5038484 reviews

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    kb5038484 reviews: What are reviewers saying about this update: kb5038484 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kb5038484-reviews/f187c58e-f9c0-4e26-85a9-4d7ce66c9f80
  4. pc bluescreening and i want to have minidump files reviewed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pc bluescreening and i want to have minidump files reviewed: my pc has bluescreened twice in the past day and i have 2 minidump files, i was wondering if there was a way i could submit them for review to help me understand why my pc is bluescreening....
  5. pc bluescreening and i want to have minidump files reviewed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc bluescreening and i want to have minidump files reviewed: my pc has bluescreened twice in the past day and i have 2 minidump files, i was wondering if there was a way i could submit them for review to help me understand why my pc is bluescreening....
  6. pc bluescreening and i want to have minidump files reviewed

7. Can't make the photos NOT blurry when reviewing pixel-arts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't make the photos NOT blurry when reviewing pixel-arts: I was going to review inside the pixelarts or minecraft textures but, I couldn't find a way to see those pixels again. I thought it became blurry because i didn't activate windows, but i find out that wasn't the case. I looked in the settings to see if theres anything i can...
  8. Can't make the photos NOT blurry when reviewing pixel-arts

Can't make the photos NOT blurry when reviewing pixel-arts: I was going to review inside the pixelarts or minecraft textures but, I couldn't find a way to see those pixels again. I thought it became blurry because i didn't activate windows, but i find out that wasn't the case. I looked in the settings to see if theres anything i can...
  9. Are outside links to Steam and reviews being blocked?

Are outside links to Steam and reviews being blocked?: On this article here Philomath sawmill will close, lay off 100 msn.com I mentioned a lumbermill simulator from Steam would fill your nostalgic needs and that post went thru but as soon as I made a post with either the link to the game or copied and pasted the top review which...
  10. Are outside links to Steam and reviews being blocked?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are outside links to Steam and reviews being blocked?: On this article here Philomath sawmill will close, lay off 100 msn.com I mentioned a lumbermill simulator from Steam would fill your nostalgic needs and that post went thru but as soon as I made a post with either the link to the game or copied and pasted the top review which...