Windows 10: shift + 2 not working

Discus and support shift + 2 not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm not talking about the @ symbol and that I'm using a UK keyboard I can't press shift + 2 like when playing a game and I press the 2 button to change... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by yousefelsawy, Sep 24, 2022.

1. shift + 2 not working

I'm not talking about the @ symbol and that I'm using a UK keyboard I can't press shift + 2 like when playing a game and I press the 2 button to change the weapon while sprinting with the shift key it won't work I tried to change the keyboard and using the touch keyboard and it' still doesn't work how do I fix it?

:)

yousefelsawy, Sep 24, 2022
  2. P4-630 Win User

Intel Speed Shift Technology Skylake

You just need a Skylake CPU and ThrottleStop, once turned on speed shift you can exit the software as unclewebb said above.

P4-630, Sep 24, 2022
  3. Arun B J Win User
    If I type shift+2 it displays " and when I type shift+" it displays @ its reversed how to fix it

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

This issue may occur if you have installed language pack more than 1 or 2 in your system, I suggest you to check the language settings and check if it helps.

Follow the steps below.

• Open the Start menu and select "Settings

• Select "Time & language

• Select "Region & language

• Set your preferred default language

• Click your language

• Click the "Options" button.

• Remove any keyboard layouts you don't want to use.

• Add your desired layout if it isn't listed and check if it helps.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Sep 24, 2022
  4. Eugen H. Win User

shift + 2 not working

Keyboard: some Shift- combinations do not work from time to time

When using SHIFT to type !, @, #, $, ( or ) they sometimes do not work. A while later, they may work for a short time. Sometimes the problem does not show up for days. Steps taken so far:

• The device manager shows no issues.
    • Test programs found nothing or suggest it may be a hardware error.
    • When using on-screen keyboards, there is no issue.
    • The keyboard drivers have been de-installed and automatically re-installed
    • The latest drivers are installed
    • Have removed and re-selected the language keyboards
    Thanks for any help!

Eugen

Eugen H., Sep 24, 2022
Thema:

shift + 2 not working

1. shift + 2 not working - Similar Threads - shift working

2. Win+Shift+S Shortcut and Snipping Tool Not Working After Windows Update

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Win+Shift+S Shortcut and Snipping Tool Not Working After Windows Update: Hi everyone, I'm facing a challenging issue where my Win+Shift+S screenshot shortcut and the Snipping Tool/Snip & Sketch have completely stopped working following a recent Windows update. Despite extensive troubleshooting, the problem persists, and I'm hoping someone here...
  3. Win+Shift+S Shortcut and Snipping Tool Not Working After Windows Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win+Shift+S Shortcut and Snipping Tool Not Working After Windows Update: Hi everyone, I'm facing a challenging issue where my Win+Shift+S screenshot shortcut and the Snipping Tool/Snip & Sketch have completely stopped working following a recent Windows update. Despite extensive troubleshooting, the problem persists, and I'm hoping someone here...
  4. Win+Shift+S Shortcut and Snipping Tool Not Working After Windows Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. screenshot tool, print screen, and win shift s doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    screenshot tool, print screen, and win shift s doesn't work: When I tried to take a screenshot it did not work. so then, i used print screen. still didn't work. tried snipping tool. didn't open, There was just a "working in background" with a blue loading next to my mouse. i already reset my pc. It still didn't work. I recently factory...
  6. screenshot tool, print screen, and win shift s doesn't work

screenshot tool, print screen, and win shift s doesn't work: When I tried to take a screenshot it did not work. so then, i used print screen. still didn't work. tried snipping tool. didn't open, There was just a "working in background" with a blue loading next to my mouse. i already reset my pc. It still didn't work. I recently factory...
  7. Both of my shift keys are not working. How to fix them?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Both of my shift keys are not working. How to fix them?: It's not a hardware issue as whenever I restart my pc they start working again but only for some time then they stop working again. They work perfectly for some time after pc restart, but then stop working all together. I've tried reinstalling/updating drivers, turning...
  8. Both of my shift keys are not working. How to fix them?

Both of my shift keys are not working. How to fix them?: It's not a hardware issue as whenever I restart my pc they start working again but only for some time then they stop working again. They work perfectly for some time after pc restart, but then stop working all together. I've tried reinstalling/updating drivers, turning...
  9. Left shift and ctrl keys, and click and drag function working intermittently.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Left shift and ctrl keys, and click and drag function working intermittently.: My left shift key and left ctrl keys only work for a fraction of a second.If I hold down the left shift key to capitalise a word, I barely get the first letter to capitalise I need to be quick and subsequent letters have no chance.The same goes for the left ctrl key. I need...
  10. Left shift and ctrl keys, and click and drag function working intermittently.

Left shift and ctrl keys, and click and drag function working intermittently.: My left shift key and left ctrl keys only work for a fraction of a second.If I hold down the left shift key to capitalise a word, I barely get the first letter to capitalise I need to be quick and subsequent letters have no chance.The same goes for the left ctrl key. I need...