Windows 10: shift + 2 not working

Discus and support shift + 2 not working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm not talking about the @ symbol and that I'm using a UK keyboard I can't press shift + 2 like when playing a game and I press the 2 button to change... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by yousefelsawy, Sep 24, 2022.

1. shift + 2 not working

I'm not talking about the @ symbol and that I'm using a UK keyboard I can't press shift + 2 like when playing a game and I press the 2 button to change the weapon while sprinting with the shift key it won't work I tried to change the keyboard and using the touch keyboard and it' still doesn't work how do I fix it?

:)

yousefelsawy, Sep 24, 2022
  2. P4-630 Win User

Intel Speed Shift Technology Skylake

You just need a Skylake CPU and ThrottleStop, once turned on speed shift you can exit the software as unclewebb said above.

P4-630, Sep 24, 2022
  3. Arun B J Win User
    If I type shift+2 it displays " and when I type shift+" it displays @ its reversed how to fix it

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

This issue may occur if you have installed language pack more than 1 or 2 in your system, I suggest you to check the language settings and check if it helps.

Follow the steps below.

• Open the Start menu and select "Settings

• Select "Time & language

• Select "Region & language

• Set your preferred default language

• Click your language

• Click the "Options" button.

• Remove any keyboard layouts you don't want to use.

• Add your desired layout if it isn't listed and check if it helps.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Sep 24, 2022
  4. Eugen H. Win User

shift + 2 not working

Keyboard: some Shift- combinations do not work from time to time

When using SHIFT to type !, @, #, $, ( or ) they sometimes do not work. A while later, they may work for a short time. Sometimes the problem does not show up for days. Steps taken so far:

• The device manager shows no issues.
    • Test programs found nothing or suggest it may be a hardware error.
    • When using on-screen keyboards, there is no issue.
    • The keyboard drivers have been de-installed and automatically re-installed
    • The latest drivers are installed
    • Have removed and re-selected the language keyboards
    Thanks for any help!

Eugen

Eugen H., Sep 24, 2022
Thema:

shift + 2 not working

1. shift + 2 not working - Similar Threads - shift working

2. Win+shift+S shortcut doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win+shift+S shortcut doesn't work: Hello, I am using a windows 11 pc and the screenshot shortcut doesn't work. The app functions for the cropping part but the screenshot notification doesn't appear and I cannot save it nor copy it. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app and checking the settings but it...
  3. Win+shift+S shortcut doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win+shift+S shortcut doesn't work: Hello, I am using a windows 11 pc and the screenshot shortcut doesn't work. The app functions for the cropping part but the screenshot notification doesn't appear and I cannot save it nor copy it. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app and checking the settings but it...
  4. Shortcuts are not working such as shift+win+s, win +r.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shortcuts are not working such as shift+win+s, win +r.: recently i noticed my shortcuts have stopped working ive restarted my computer stuff like ctrl + a, ctrl + c, ctrl + v still work but not stuff like win + r or shift+win+si looked at a previous question *link below* but it did not work for me im unsure what to...
  5. Shortcuts are not working such as shift+win+s, win +r.

Shortcuts are not working such as shift+win+s, win +r.: recently i noticed my shortcuts have stopped working ive restarted my computer stuff like ctrl + a, ctrl + c, ctrl + v still work but not stuff like win + r or shift+win+si looked at a previous question *link below* but it did not work for me im unsure what to...
  6. Win+Shift+S Shortcut and Snipping Tool Not Working After Windows Update

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Win+Shift+S Shortcut and Snipping Tool Not Working After Windows Update: Hi everyone, I'm facing a challenging issue where my Win+Shift+S screenshot shortcut and the Snipping Tool/Snip & Sketch have completely stopped working following a recent Windows update. Despite extensive troubleshooting, the problem persists, and I'm hoping someone here...
  7. Win+Shift+S Shortcut and Snipping Tool Not Working After Windows Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win+Shift+S Shortcut and Snipping Tool Not Working After Windows Update: Hi everyone, I'm facing a challenging issue where my Win+Shift+S screenshot shortcut and the Snipping Tool/Snip & Sketch have completely stopped working following a recent Windows update. Despite extensive troubleshooting, the problem persists, and I'm hoping someone here...
  8. Win+Shift+S Shortcut and Snipping Tool Not Working After Windows Update

9. screenshot tool, print screen, and win shift s doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    screenshot tool, print screen, and win shift s doesn't work: When I tried to take a screenshot it did not work. so then, i used print screen. still didn't work. tried snipping tool. didn't open, There was just a "working in background" with a blue loading next to my mouse. i already reset my pc. It still didn't work. I recently factory...
  10. screenshot tool, print screen, and win shift s doesn't work

screenshot tool, print screen, and win shift s doesn't work: When I tried to take a screenshot it did not work. so then, i used print screen. still didn't work. tried snipping tool. didn't open, There was just a "working in background" with a blue loading next to my mouse. i already reset my pc. It still didn't work. I recently factory...