Windows 10: Shift button acting weird

Discus and support Shift button acting weird in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; If i press any button on the bottom row of the keyboard except the b and n buttons the shift key is on until i restart my laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Gumgum420, Mar 8, 2019.

1. Gumgum420 Win User

Shift button acting weird

If i press any button on the bottom row of the keyboard except the b and n buttons the shift key is on until i restart my laptop

:)

Gumgum420, Mar 8, 2019
Thema:

Shift button acting weird

1. Shift button acting weird - Similar Threads - Shift button acting

2. My laptop acting weirdly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop acting weirdly: I have a problem in my laptop it acts weirdly whenever i'm typing on keyboard for example when i'm on notepad++ and writing something and i have more than a tab it moves from tab to another while writing but if i didn't touch the keyboard nothing happens. and something...
  3. My laptop acting weirdly

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My laptop acting weirdly: I have a problem in my laptop it acts weirdly whenever i'm typing on keyboard for example when i'm on notepad++ and writing something and i have more than a tab it moves from tab to another while writing but if i didn't touch the keyboard nothing happens. and something...
  4. Screen glitch scratch and acting weird

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen glitch scratch and acting weird: https://vimeo.com/302179798 It has happened way before I restarted. Then I go ahead with hard restart and this happened. I suspected that I have ran heavy load on my graphic card (model training with tensorflow gpu). Any help?...
  5. Mouse cursor acts weird

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse cursor acts weird: Good morning everyone, I hope some of you can help me. My mouse cursor acts extremely weird: when I left click it randomly executes a right click. Right now I must do a project on Inventor and it's basically impossible to continue. This is what I tried so far, but the problem...
  6. Tab Key is acting really weird.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Tab Key is acting really weird.: Hello. So i have done something on my keyboard and now i do not know how to change it back. Basically when i hold down my tab key its acting as i would keep pressing it over and over. I would really appreciate a solution to this....
  7. Screen Saver settings acting weird

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen Saver settings acting weird: Have win10 home installed since its release and it has run fine except for a screen saver issue I am having. Heres what happens.I do a fresh boot in the morning and the SS never will come on until I goto personalize and glick on a new screen saver and select one then I can...
  8. Windows PowerShell acting weird?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows PowerShell acting weird?: Hello, After updating from insider to 15063 and 15063.11 RTM powershell seems to be showing random symbols, but when I try to copy paste these symbols somewhere else they show up as normal text. In powershell I see this: [img] After copy paste I get this:...
  9. My mouse/pc is acting weird

in Windows 10 Support
    My mouse/pc is acting weird: So this will be hard to explain but i will try my best. So basically sometimes like my pc just screws up and i cant press anything on the taskbar or the desktop so i have to navigate using the TAB key... and then just randomly it works again after like 5 min, but this...
  10. windows 10 acting weird

in Windows 10 Support
    windows 10 acting weird: for the past couple of days now my pc a sony vaio desktop with windows 10 has been acting weird slow to boot up, no text showing in my files, my Web browsers are also not working and when I shut my pc down I get a blue screen no idea what to do ? [img] 105437