Windows 10: Shift button acting weird

Discus and support Shift button acting weird in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; If i press any button on the bottom row of the keyboard except the b and n buttons the shift key is on until i restart my laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Gumgum420, Mar 8, 2019.

1. Gumgum420 Win User

Shift button acting weird

If i press any button on the bottom row of the keyboard except the b and n buttons the shift key is on until i restart my laptop

:)

Gumgum420, Mar 8, 2019
Thema:

Shift button acting weird

1. Shift button acting weird - Similar Threads - Shift button acting

2. Keyboard acting weird

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard acting weird: I installed an external keyboard to my laptop. It is a logitech K220. It was working perfectly for\cn1`h 4-5 months and now it acts strange. I press a key and something else happens. For example the following is shown pressing the letter "ρ" ....
  3. Mouse acting weird

Mouse acting weird: After a Windows update my mouse on my HP laptop is acting weird, is very laggy sometimes. It even freezes sometimes. I've tried almost every method that the experts posted on this forum and I still have the issue....
  4. My laptop acting weirdly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop acting weirdly: I have a problem in my laptop it acts weirdly whenever i'm typing on keyboard for example when i'm on notepad++ and writing something and i have more than a tab it moves from tab to another while writing but if i didn't touch the keyboard nothing happens. and something...
  5. My laptop acting weirdly

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My laptop acting weirdly: I have a problem in my laptop it acts weirdly whenever i'm typing on keyboard for example when i'm on notepad++ and writing something and i have more than a tab it moves from tab to another while writing but if i didn't touch the keyboard nothing happens. and something...
  6. Screen glitch scratch and acting weird

Screen glitch scratch and acting weird: https://vimeo.com/302179798 It has happened way before I restarted. Then I go ahead with hard restart and this happened. I suspected that I have ran heavy load on my graphic card (model training with tensorflow gpu). Any help?...
  7. Mouse cursor acts weird

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse cursor acts weird: Good morning everyone, I hope some of you can help me. My mouse cursor acts extremely weird: when I left click it randomly executes a right click. Right now I must do a project on Inventor and it's basically impossible to continue. This is what I tried so far, but the problem...
  8. Tab Key is acting really weird.

Tab Key is acting really weird.: Hello. So i have done something on my keyboard and now i do not know how to change it back. Basically when i hold down my tab key its acting as i would keep pressing it over and over. I would really appreciate a solution to this....
  9. Windows PowerShell acting weird?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows PowerShell acting weird?: Hello, After updating from insider to 15063 and 15063.11 RTM powershell seems to be showing random symbols, but when I try to copy paste these symbols somewhere else they show up as normal text. In powershell I see this: [img] After copy paste I get this:...
  10. windows 10 acting weird

in Windows 10 Support
    windows 10 acting weird: for the past couple of days now my pc a sony vaio desktop with windows 10 has been acting weird slow to boot up, no text showing in my files, my Web browsers are also not working and when I shut my pc down I get a blue screen no idea what to do ? [img] 105437