Windows 10: Shift Canced Files

Discus and support Shift Canced Files in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Good Morning I want to know, if there is a way in order to see when and which file has been shift canced. not to recover the file but only when and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Leechh, Mar 3, 2020.

1. Leechh Win User

Shift Canced Files

Good Morning

I want to know, if there is a way in order to see when and which file has been shift canced. not to recover the file but only when and what has been shift canced

Davide

:)

Leechh, Mar 3, 2020

2. Key Canc Issue

Yes, sorry, it's Delete key. Canc is for italian layout.

Yes, the system is always updated. I've also tried to check the system with the hp tool (as suggested by manufacturer assistance), but without results. According to the report, it's not an hardware problem. So, I thought it was a problem about windows 10
    and I restored the system as new. Many problems about drivers (mainly audio) resolved, but this delete key is still annoying me. It's very strange, because if I delete files by right click on the object everything is ok. So, it's not about the process of deleting
    items, but it's only related to the Delete key.

I hope you have any suggestions

Daniele

DanieleDelfino, Mar 3, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Intel Speed Shift Technology Skylake

You just need a Skylake CPU and ThrottleStop, once turned on speed shift you can exit the software as unclewebb said above.

P4-630, Mar 3, 2020
  4. Shift Canced Files

Key Canc Issue

Hi guys,

I have a strange problem with my hp spectre x360. It's all perfect, but the "canc" key doesn't work properly. When I press it, the mouse cursor flashes rapidly and the system becomes slow and instable. To avoid that, the only solution I've found is to press
    the windows key and, magically, all goes back to normal. I've already tried restoring the system, but the problem is always there. My drivers are always updated by Driver Easy (which has been very useful for other problems, but useless in this case). I've
    learnt not to use the canc key, still... do you have any solutions for my problem?

Thanks and have a nice day.

Daniele

DanieleDelfino, Mar 3, 2020
Thema:

Shift Canced Files

1. Shift Canced Files - Similar Threads - Shift Canced Files

2. Mouse stops left click until ctrl+alt+canc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse stops left click until ctrl+alt+canc: I've been experiencing this problem since a pair of month. Mouse suddenly stops clicking. It starts working again after ctrl+alt+canc, block pc, insert password. I've tried:1-Changing mouse from WIFI to usb.2-Changing usb ports.3-Deleting in device manager devices under...
  3. Mouse stops left click until ctrl+alt+canc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse stops left click until ctrl+alt+canc: I've been experiencing this problem since a pair of month. Mouse suddenly stops clicking. It starts working again after ctrl+alt+canc, block pc, insert password. I've tried:1-Changing mouse from WIFI to usb.2-Changing usb ports.3-Deleting in device manager devices under...
  4. Mouse stops left click until ctrl+alt+canc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Shift not working to select multiple files.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shift not working to select multiple files.: I usually click on a file then hold down shift and click on another one below it and the computer will select everything in between but this isn't working after an update, I've updated to windows 11 a long time ago and this problem has never occurred, can someone please help?...
  6. Shift not working to select multiple files.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shift not working to select multiple files.: I usually click on a file then hold down shift and click on another one below it and the computer will select everything in between but this isn't working after an update, I've updated to windows 11 a long time ago and this problem has never occurred, can someone please help?...
  7. Shift+m and shift+" not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shift+m and shift+" not working: So shift+m and shift+" are not working, whenever I try to do it it does absolutely nothing. Every other shift+key works just fine. I tried a different keyboard still doesn't work. Also ran "sfc /scannow" in the elevated cmd along with "DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image...
  8. Shift+m and shift+" not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shift+m and shift+" not working: So shift+m and shift+" are not working, whenever I try to do it it does absolutely nothing. Every other shift+key works just fine. I tried a different keyboard still doesn't work. Also ran "sfc /scannow" in the elevated cmd along with "DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image...
  9. Shift for selecting multiple Files not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Shift for selecting multiple Files not working: First of all I would like to say how well laid out this forum is. Just joined and hope to find some solution to my problem. Windows 10 has many little problems, her are some with "Shift"! If I want to let's say select 10 Files in Windows File Manager and click on...
  10. how to recover shift deleted files?

in Windows 10 Support
    how to recover shift deleted files?: I have a bad habit of hitting shift+delete to delete files so that I don't have to delete it again in the recycle bin but sometimes I mess up things and delete some files that I don't intend to, with shift+del. What can I do to recover accidentally deleted files in that way?...