Windows 10: Shift + Del

Discus and support Shift + Del in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Is there any way to remove or disable the shift + del shortcut? Without running an external program? submitted by /u/cliatester [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/cliatester, Mar 2, 2021.

1. Shift + Del

Is there any way to remove or disable the shift + del shortcut? Without running an external program?

submitted by /u/cliatester
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/cliatester, Mar 2, 2021

2. CTRL-SHIFT-DEL combination is locked in all the browsers.

1. Open any web browser
    2. Try the CTRL-SHIFT-DEL combo to call the clear history window

Result: the combo doesn't work in any browser.

It seems this combo was broken due to the latest WIndows updates. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Vodoprovod4ik, Mar 3, 2021
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Intel Speed Shift Technology Skylake

You just need a Skylake CPU and ThrottleStop, once turned on speed shift you can exit the software as unclewebb said above.

P4-630, Mar 3, 2021
  4. KatJB Win User

Shift + Del

shift keys not working

I upgraded to windows 10 on my Toshiba laptop and then did the windows update and when I tried to do anything with the shift key neither one works. I read all the suggestions I could find in here and tried most of them with no luck. I ran the hardware
    and device troubleshooter, I went to the keyboard on control panel and it says it's working properly. I tried shift/control/alt keys all together. I downloaded and scanned with anti malware and I did the fn and del keys with no results. I would like an easy
    fix for this as I believe it is a windows 10 and or update for windows 10 issue. I am not real savvy on the computer so I need step by step instructions, please and thank you.

KatJB, Mar 3, 2021
Thema:

Shift + Del

1. Shift + Del - Similar Threads - Shift Del

2. how to disable SHIFT + DEL delete

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to disable SHIFT + DEL delete: i want to disable this keyboard shortcut as both of those keys are kinda close to each other and i accidentally click them sometimes and i don't want to accidentally delete my files...
  3. how to disable SHIFT + DEL delete

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to disable SHIFT + DEL delete: i want to disable this keyboard shortcut as both of those keys are kinda close to each other and i accidentally click them sometimes and i don't want to accidentally delete my files...
  4. how to disable SHIFT + DEL delete

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cursor displaying CTRL, SHIFT, ALT, DEL underneath it when using a wacom intous pro... how...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor displaying CTRL, SHIFT, ALT, DEL underneath it when using a wacom intous pro... how...: as title describes, this is affecting everything i use, very distracting when drawing and can cause lag. it literally happens anytime im using my tablet and then press CTRL, ALT, SHIFT or DEL. Ive tried numerous fixes but nothing works, please help :...
  6. Cursor displaying CTRL, SHIFT, ALT, DEL underneath it when using a wacom intous pro... how...

Cursor displaying CTRL, SHIFT, ALT, DEL underneath it when using a wacom intous pro... how...: as title describes, this is affecting everything i use, very distracting when drawing and can cause lag. it literally happens anytime im using my tablet and then press CTRL, ALT, SHIFT or DEL. Ive tried numerous fixes but nothing works, please help :...
  7. How do i disable the CTRL, ALT, DEL, and SHIFT pop up bubbles under cursor when using a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i disable the CTRL, ALT, DEL, and SHIFT pop up bubbles under cursor when using a...: As the question states, this has started happening today and i cant find a fix! Its really annoying when i am drawing, it happens on EVERY program i use, including if im just on the desktop. Please help, this is a big issue for when i am doing art...
  8. How do i disable the CTRL, ALT, DEL, and SHIFT pop up bubbles under cursor when using a...

How do i disable the CTRL, ALT, DEL, and SHIFT pop up bubbles under cursor when using a...: As the question states, this has started happening today and i cant find a fix! Its really annoying when i am drawing, it happens on EVERY program i use, including if im just on the desktop. Please help, this is a big issue for when i am doing art...
  9. How do i disable the CTRL, ALT, DEL, and SHIFT pop up bubbles under cursor when using a...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. "Q, W, E, R, U, I, O, P, Right shift, Del, SL, *, 7" buttons

"Q, W, E, R, U, I, O, P, Right shift, Del, SL, *, 7" buttons: Hi all, I need help with my HP zbook 15 G2, windows 10Suddenly all these buttons "Q, W, E, R, U, I, O, P, Right shift, Del, SL, *, 7" keep repeating like get pressed suddenly once I press any of them and also the airplane mode too , 1st I tried keyboard tester and I found all...