Windows 10: Shift + Home + End not working in Asus Windows 10 laptop

Discus and support Shift + Home + End not working in Asus Windows 10 laptop in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When I press Shift + Home or Shift + End in all Windows machine it selects the line till the beginning or end of the line. But in my ASUS laptop the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by salilsurendran, Jun 18, 2021.

1. Shift + Home + End not working in Asus Windows 10 laptop

When I press Shift + Home or Shift + End in all Windows machine it selects the line till the beginning or end of the line. But in my ASUS laptop the cursor moves to the beginning of the line or end doesn't select. Tried this in multiple applications and with both shift keys. Anyway to fix this?

:)

salilsurendran, Jun 18, 2021
  2. KatJB Win User

shift keys not working

I upgraded to windows 10 on my Toshiba laptop and then did the windows update and when I tried to do anything with the shift key neither one works. I read all the suggestions I could find in here and tried most of them with no luck. I ran the hardware
    and device troubleshooter, I went to the keyboard on control panel and it says it's working properly. I tried shift/control/alt keys all together. I downloaded and scanned with anti malware and I did the fn and del keys with no results. I would like an easy
    fix for this as I believe it is a windows 10 and or update for windows 10 issue. I am not real savvy on the computer so I need step by step instructions, please and thank you.

KatJB, Jun 18, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 18, 2021
  4. P4-630 Win User

Shift + Home + End not working in Asus Windows 10 laptop

Intel Speed Shift Technology Skylake

You just need a Skylake CPU and ThrottleStop, once turned on speed shift you can exit the software as unclewebb said above.

P4-630, Jun 18, 2021
Thema:

Shift + Home + End not working in Asus Windows 10 laptop

1. Shift + Home + End not working in Asus Windows 10 laptop - Similar Threads - Shift Home End

2. ASUS Windows 10 Home laptop suddenly unable to boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS Windows 10 Home laptop suddenly unable to boot: I have an ASUS laptop that was working perfectly fine no symptoms of system failing or about to fail and has Plenty of storage left I used about 400GB of 1TB Toshiba HDD.Spontaneously, the laptop is no longer able to boot into Windows.Here is what happens:1. Power on while...
  3. ASUS Windows 10 Home laptop suddenly unable to boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ASUS Windows 10 Home laptop suddenly unable to boot: I have an ASUS laptop that was working perfectly fine no symptoms of system failing or about to fail and has Plenty of storage left I used about 400GB of 1TB Toshiba HDD.Spontaneously, the laptop is no longer able to boot into Windows.Here is what happens:1. Power on while...
  4. ASUS Windows 10 Home laptop suddenly unable to boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. CTRL+SHIFT+HOME Not Working Anymore

in Windows 10 Customization
    CTRL+SHIFT+HOME Not Working Anymore: I rebooted my computer last night and when I started it up again and tried to use CTRL+SHIFT+HOME, it popped up three to four yellow outlines for where windows could possibly be displayed in an evenly distributed layout. Normally, it just highlights everything from the point...
  6. windows 10 not working on my asus laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 not working on my asus laptop: I keep having to force shutdown my computer because the windows icon does not respond. It will say windows not responding and when i click ok my computer just turns blank & hangs. The mouse pad words but I can't even save my files because it just wont respond and goes...
  7. Left shift, tab, numbers, 1,3,5,6,8,] not working on Asus

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Left shift, tab, numbers, 1,3,5,6,8,] not working on Asus: Hello, my Left shift, tab, numbers, 1,3,5,6,8,] not working. I've tried troubleshooting and reinstalling the driver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/left-shift-tab-numbers-13568-not-working-on-asus/2aac4955-3221-4998-9218-750c0dae9104
  8. Windows 10 and ASUS Laptops

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 and ASUS Laptops: I saw the post from 2016 concerning Windows 10 and ASUS laptops. I had windows 10 on my ASUS ROG for over a year. A couple of months ago it did two different Window updates in a row, without asking. The second one crashed my machine. I am sick over this. I cannot...
  9. Ctrl + Home/End Not Working Notepad Win10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ctrl + Home/End Not Working Notepad Win10: Installed Win10 on my PC. Everything works perfect except this. I use my notepad a lot and would really like to get this straightened out. As of now: Ctrl + Home goes to the front of my current line. Ctrl + End goes the the end of my current line. It should take me to...
  10. Issue when installing Windows 10 home on a new Asus Laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Issue when installing Windows 10 home on a new Asus Laptop: Hello, I'm going to install windows 10 home on a brand new Asusu laptop which has a 1TB Hard drive. Actually first time installation was fine but i think something went wrong when partitioning the Hard drive. It was come with DOS so i executed diskpart command and format...