Windows 10: Shift key and "c" not working on Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard

Discus and support Shift key and "c" not working on Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello All,New to the community so my apologies if this is not the correct category to be asking this.I have the Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Michael_612, Oct 13, 2021.

1. Shift key and "c" not working on Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard

Hello All,New to the community so my apologies if this is not the correct category to be asking this.I have the Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse. All keys seem to work fine except when I do the combo of Shift+c - no capital c appears. All other letters and symbols appear. Happens with both shift keys. ctrl works fine with "c" for copy function.I have used Revo uninstaller to remove the Mouse and Keyboard center and installed the newest version. multiple reboots, all available Windows Updates are applied.Win10 Pro x64, 21H1 - 19043.1288

:)

Michael_612, Oct 13, 2021
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Sculpt ergonomic desktop - Replacement

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

• What is the version of Windows installed?

I suggest you to get in touch with the Microsoft Hardware
    Support
    to know about the replacement criteria. Meanwhile, you may also go through the
    Warranty Limit Manual given under Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Oct 13, 2021
  3. brdja80 Win User
    Bluetooth Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard

Is anyone aware if Microsoft is considering releasing bluetooth version of the Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard (or Desktop)?

In my opinion, it would be a great step forward for this great product.

brdja80, Oct 13, 2021
  4. Jane Lla Win User

Shift key and "c" not working on Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard

Sculpt ergonomic keyboard

Hello Yaacov,

We hope that the Community can provide ideas that can help you meet the concern.

Regarding your query, press and hold the Shift key while pressing the
    number 3 key, that should give you the euro symbol.

Furthermore, our Microsoft Store includes a free download of product guide, quick start guide, warranty, and technical data sheet of said

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop
    . Feel free to check that out should you have further questions.

Let us know if you have other concerns at hand.

Regards.

Jane Lla, Oct 13, 2021
Thema:

Shift key and "c" not working on Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard

1. Shift key and "c" not working on Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard - Similar Threads - Shift key working

2. keyboard microsoft sculpt ergonomic keyboard key combinations not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keyboard microsoft sculpt ergonomic keyboard key combinations not working: the keyboard is connected via a usb adapter, the main problem is that some keyboard shortcuts work and some don't, for example ctrl+w+a+space works correctly, and ctrl+w+d+space the D key is no longer pressed if you release the ctrl key D will already be pressed, but when you...
  3. keyboard microsoft sculpt ergonomic keyboard key combinations not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    keyboard microsoft sculpt ergonomic keyboard key combinations not working: the keyboard is connected via a usb adapter, the main problem is that some keyboard shortcuts work and some don't, for example ctrl+w+a+space works correctly, and ctrl+w+d+space the D key is no longer pressed if you release the ctrl key D will already be pressed, but when you...
  4. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard "ALT" key not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard "ALT" key not working: After buying a Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard some time ago and rarely using it for the past few years less than 24hours of time using it, when attempting to bring it out to do some small work, I noted the ALT key no longer works.I used the Keyboard Test Online and did...
  5. Shift key and "c" not working on Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shift key and "c" not working on Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard: Hello All,New to the community so my apologies if this is not the correct category to be asking this.I have the Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse. All keys seem to work fine except when I do the combo of Shift+c - no capital c appears. All other letters and symbols appear....
  6. Shift key and "c" not working on Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Shift key and "c" not working on Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard: Hello All,New to the community so my apologies if this is not the correct category to be asking this.I have the Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse. All keys seem to work fine except when I do the combo of Shift+c - no capital c appears. All other letters and symbols appear....
  7. sculpt ergonomic keyboard - shift keys stopped working

sculpt ergonomic keyboard - shift keys stopped working: Hello,The shift keys on my Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboards stopped working suddenly. There's nothing stuck in my keyboard, my computers are updated, and I've tried it on my work computer desktop and also connecting it to my laptop, and the issue happens with both. The left shift...
  8. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard will not type upper case 'C' with shift keys

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard will not type upper case 'C' with shift keys: I got a Msft Sculpt Keyboard. After much fussing and finding the Mouse and Keyboard utility, I got the keyboard to work. However, the letter "C" won't type in upper case using the shift keys. Press shift+c and you get nothing. Press c alone and you get a c. Turn on caps lock...
  9. Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard not working

Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard not working: A few weeks ago my wireless keyboard stopped working, thought it was the batteries and changed them. It worked for a few minutes, and as soon as stopped typing for a bit, the keyboard stopped. If I jiggle or remove the battery and replace then it works again until I stop...
  10. Microsoft ergonomic sculpt keyboard Shift + > and WIN + L not working.

Microsoft ergonomic sculpt keyboard Shift + > and WIN + L not working.: Hi, i've had this keyboard for a number of years now however today its suddenly started having issues. If I hold shift either left or right and press the ".>" key it refuses to type the > symbol. I've got the same issue when doing Win key + L. If I quickly keep tapping...