Windows 10: Shift key for capital letters does not work in the Your Phone App

Discus and support Shift key for capital letters does not work in the Your Phone App in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When i have my phone display on screen, the shift key will work for symbols but it wont work for capital lettersAny thoughts on why it isnt working?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BlakeMoody2, Mar 28, 2022.

1. Shift key for capital letters does not work in the Your Phone App

When i have my phone display on screen, the shift key will work for symbols but it wont work for capital lettersAny thoughts on why it isnt working?

:)

BlakeMoody2, Mar 28, 2022

2. Shift Key Changes Capitalization

When I happen to by needing to use the shift key while editing text in most Office applications, the shift key changes the capitalization of the word. Press it once and the first letter comes capitalized, and I think the whole word becomes capitalized if
    you press shift again. This is insanely irritating, because anytime you are using any keyboard shortcut or anything that requires the shift key, it changes the capitalization status of your words.

How do I turn off the ability of the shift key to change capitalization?

soundsofscience, Mar 28, 2022
  3. Dasha Win User
    Cant use the Shift Key to type IC...icon in capitals

I've been having this problem with my keyboard since yesterday I can use the shift key to type all letters in capital except for the letters ic...on After IC . The keys for those letters are working IC on icon, I Can Jump IC fine , but when i press shift to type them in capital, nothing happens. as if they are not working! But they are working because i can type perfectly fine when not using the shift key. it started this behavior after I changed My Cursor Pack and Downloaded some Windows Folder ICon's, Can somebody help Please? *Confused*Smile

Dasha, Mar 28, 2022
  4. Shift key for capital letters does not work in the Your Phone App

Shift key not working; windows 10; laptop keyboard

The SHIFT key works for typing capital letters, but does not function when an attempt is made to select a contiguous list (e.g. first item ... shift ...last item), which worked in prior versions of WINDOWS.

Chris_6161, Mar 28, 2022
Thema:

Shift key for capital letters does not work in the Your Phone App

1. Shift key for capital letters does not work in the Your Phone App - Similar Threads - Shift key capital

2. Keyboard Shift key holding down will not Capitize Letters

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard Shift key holding down will not Capitize Letters: Bedore I Trash my wireless Keyboard....I thought it best to Post the issue here in case there is a Fix to what I Broke...let me Explain.I was cleaning my wireless Keyboard and while doing so I push many buttons...some I am sure by themselves, others times Multipile keyboard...
  3. Keyboard Shift key holding down will not Capitize Letters

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard Shift key holding down will not Capitize Letters: Bedore I Trash my wireless Keyboard....I thought it best to Post the issue here in case there is a Fix to what I Broke...let me Explain.I was cleaning my wireless Keyboard and while doing so I push many buttons...some I am sure by themselves, others times Multipile keyboard...
  4. Keyboard Shift key holding down will not Capitize Letters

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Why shift does not work on some capital letter?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why shift does not work on some capital letter?: The shift key does not work on my laptop on Windows 11 when I tried to input capital letter S. BUT other letters work well if I use shift on capital letters.For letter S, It will pop up a window on POS, RGB if I input shift+s. So I have to use Capslk to input capital letter...
  6. Why shift does not work on some capital letter?

Why shift does not work on some capital letter?: The shift key does not work on my laptop on Windows 11 when I tried to input capital letter S. BUT other letters work well if I use shift on capital letters.For letter S, It will pop up a window on POS, RGB if I input shift+s. So I have to use Capslk to input capital letter...
  7. Shift key for capital letters does not work in the Your Phone App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shift key for capital letters does not work in the Your Phone App: When i have my phone display on screen, the shift key will work for symbols but it wont work for capital lettersAny thoughts on why it isnt working?...
  8. Your Phone app does not working?

Your Phone app does not working?: I recently updated Your phone app from windows store and now it does not working. When I open the app, its opens and closes automatically. It open just for 1 or 2 seconds then it will closes....
  9. Shift+a does not capitalize the a letter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Shift+a does not capitalize the a letter: I have been using my laptop for more than a year now with no issues, but now I am having this issue of the Shift+a not working. I have two keyboards that I have tried this on and have had the same result. I have also taken the steps to the shift key not working issue but have...
  10. Shift Key Changes Capitalization

in Windows 10 Customization
    Shift Key Changes Capitalization: When I happen to by needing to use the shift key while editing text in most Office applications, the shift key changes the capitalization of the word. Press it once and the first letter comes capitalized, and I think the whole word becomes capitalized if you press shift...