Windows 10: SHIFT KEY IS STICK ! PLEASE HELP ME !

Discus and support SHIFT KEY IS STICK ! PLEASE HELP ME ! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; HI I AM CHARUL I AM HAVING AN ISSUE WITH THE SHIFT KEY FROM THE PAST FEW DAYS I TRIED REINSTALLING DRIVER FULL SHUTDOWN BOTH SHIFT KEY PRESSED FOR FIVE... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CHARUL 1, Dec 6, 2022.

1. CHARUL 1 Win User

SHIFT KEY IS STICK ! PLEASE HELP ME !

HI I AM CHARUL I AM HAVING AN ISSUE WITH THE SHIFT KEY FROM THE PAST FEW DAYS I TRIED REINSTALLING DRIVER FULL SHUTDOWN BOTH SHIFT KEY PRESSED FOR FIVE SECONDS AND STICkY KEYS BUT NONE OF THEM WORKED THIS IS AN SOFTWARE ISSUE I TRIED EXTERNAL KEYBOARD AND IT STILL DOES THE SAME PLEASE HELP ME!

:)

CHARUL 1, Dec 6, 2022
  2. LTUGamer Win User

Both shift keys

Hello.
    I have problem with Lenovo Idea Pad 100 laptop (OS: WIN10). After replacing HDD into SSD I faced a strange problem. Both Shifts of the keyboard doesn‘t work .
    I have tried to:
    • Check if sticky keys are off. They are off.
    • Connect external keyboard via USB port. Shift keys on external keyboard works good.
    • Check the keyboard on online tester which indicates pressed buttons. It can‘t indicate press of the shift
    • Change several different input languages. The problem is on all of them.
    • Reinstall keyboard driver
    • Check if connection is OK. It is OK.
    • Tried to run computer without screws (I have read in one forum that screws could touch the keyboard from the bottom and it wouldn‘t operate normal)
    I believe that keyboard is not damaged because connector damage could cause just exact part of keyboard failure, while it is impossible to do physical damage for both shifts. Any solutions?

LTUGamer, Dec 6, 2022
  3. Shift keys not behave as expected in windows 10 | HP elitebook

My shift keys are not behaving as expected. Please find following concerns.

• When press right shift key then prints q character.
    • When press left shift key then prints z character
    • When i need to print A it prints as qA
    I didn't change any settings or configurations.

Can anyone suggest to solve this issue. I'm helpless right now.

Isuru Udesh Hettiarachchi, Dec 6, 2022
  4. SHIFT KEY IS STICK ! PLEASE HELP ME !

SHIFT KEY WINDOWS TEN

Hi,

Welcome and thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Let us try the following steps, and check if it helps.

Step 1: Safe Mode.

Safe mode is a diagnostic mode for Windows that starts your computer in a limited state. Only the basic files and drivers necessary to run Windows are started. This helps us in identifying whether the issue is due to some third party programs
    conflict. The word Safe mode appear in the concern of your monitor to identify which windows mode you are using.

Follow the below steps:

• At the login screen, click the Power button and press
      Restart
      by holding down the Shift key on the keyboard.
    • When the computer restarts, click Troubleshoot.
    • Click Advanced options and then Startup Settings.
    • Now click Restart. Press F4 on the keyboard to select and boot into
      Safe Mode.

Step 2: Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter.

I suggest you to run hardware and devices troubleshooter and check.

• Type troubleshooting in the search box on taskbar.

• Click on Troubleshooting in the search results.

• Click on Hardware and Sound and select
        Hardware and Devices and click on Next to run the troubleshooter.

Also, refer: Hardware devices are not working or are not detected in Windows

(Applies to Windows 10 as well)

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Dec 6, 2022
Thema:

SHIFT KEY IS STICK ! PLEASE HELP ME !

1. SHIFT KEY IS STICK ! PLEASE HELP ME ! - Similar Threads - SHIFT KEY STICK

2. hi please help me to product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    hi please help me to product key: hi please would u help me to recover product key thx*Moved from feedback. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-please-help-me-to-product-key/f5bb80fa-8e52-4e59-be15-756471cf447e
  3. hi please help me to product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hi please help me to product key: hi please would u help me to recover product key thx*Moved from feedback. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-please-help-me-to-product-key/f5bb80fa-8e52-4e59-be15-756471cf447e
  4. hi please help me to product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. SHIFT KEY IS STICK ! PLEASE HELP ME !

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SHIFT KEY IS STICK ! PLEASE HELP ME !: HI I AM CHARUL I AM HAVING AN ISSUE WITH THE SHIFT KEY FROM THE PAST FEW DAYS I TRIED REINSTALLING DRIVER FULL SHUTDOWN BOTH SHIFT KEY PRESSED FOR FIVE SECONDS AND STICkY KEYS BUT NONE OF THEM WORKED THIS IS AN SOFTWARE ISSUE I TRIED EXTERNAL KEYBOARD AND IT STILL DOES THE...
  6. Windows key + shift + s not working, please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows key + shift + s not working, please help: So I don’t know what I did but when I press window + left shift + s, it says that win key is disabled and not doing the snip print screen thing, and I don’t know what it means. I have tried to search the reason why it’s happening but I haven’t found anything. I have the ASUS...
  7. please help me product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    please help me product key: I pressed by mistake on "change product key" and now my computer is bad and I cant open videos …. its tell me that the Server execution failed . how to fix it please ? I have a lot of work on making videos....
  8. HELP ME PLEASE

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HELP ME PLEASE: submitted by /u/rj104 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ekl55g/help_me_please/
  9. please help ,me

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    please help ,me: what does these means of these images[ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-me/22041d0e-917c-4055-bf08-5f650984d8c8"
  10. Possible to make shift key stick until letter is pressed?

in Windows 10 Support
    Possible to make shift key stick until letter is pressed?: Basically, I want the shift key to behave like a mobile phone keyboard where you press it and it stays engaged until you press the next key and then it disengages. Possible? 101963