Windows 10: Shift Key Malfunction on Lenovo Ideapad 5 Running Windows 11

Discus and support Shift Key Malfunction on Lenovo Ideapad 5 Running Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm experiencing an issue with my Lenovo Ideapad 5 running Windows 11. Neither of the Shift keys on my keyboard is functioning. I've tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dadabhay, Feb 26, 2024.

1. Dadabhay Win User

Shift Key Malfunction on Lenovo Ideapad 5 Running Windows 11

I'm experiencing an issue with my Lenovo Ideapad 5 running Windows 11. Neither of the Shift keys on my keyboard is functioning. I've tried troubleshooting by uninstalling and updating drivers, but the problem persists. Interestingly, my on-screen keyboard does work. Additionally, when I press Shift and 1, it's supposed to output an exclamation mark, and when I press Shift and 5, it's supposed to be a percentage sign, but this functionality isn't working either. Any insights or assistance from computer experts would be greatly appreciated!

:)

Dadabhay, Feb 26, 2024
  2. BobinGR Win User

Use Lenovo ideapad 5 for iPhone calls

I use Dell Connect to make and receive calls with my iPhone on my Dell laptop. I'm looking for an app like Dell Connect for my Lenovo ideapad 5 running Windows 10. Suggestions?

BobinGR, Feb 26, 2024
  3. btarunr Win User
    Lenovo Dumps the 'Netbook' Moniker with Ideapad S110

Although not officially announced, Lenovo's Ideapad S110, which is based on the Intel "Cedar Trail" Atom processor platform, showed up on a teaser video by the company. Lenovo is referring to this 10.1-inch netbook as a "mini notebook". Generally, big vendors such as Lenovo refer to portable computers in this category as "netbook" or "sub-notebook". In its video, Lenovo revealed the Ideapad S110 to come in four fabulous color options. The S110 is driven by Intel Atom N2600 processor, 1 GB of RAM, 320 GB HDD, a 10.1-inch HD screen featuring 720p resolution, a 2 megapixel web camera, 98-percent full-size chicklet keyboard, Lenovo's Quick Start feature, and USB 3.0. 10/100 ethernet and WiFi b/g/n are standard, though 3G HSDPA can be opted for. Windows 7 Starter is the OS of choice. ProVantage already listed the Ideapad S110 (base) for US $321.62

Shift Key Malfunction on Lenovo Ideapad 5 Running Windows 11 154a_thm.jpg

Lenovo's teaser video follows.

btarunr, Feb 26, 2024
  4. Billie795 Win User

Synaptic's Driver Lenovo IdeaPad Z570 for Windows 10

I am having trouble finding a Synaptic's driver for the Lenovo IdeaPad Z570 so that more functions can be used on the touchpad. Lenovo site does not list one for this computer. Any suggestions?

Billie795, Feb 26, 2024
Thema:

1. Shift Key Malfunction on Lenovo Ideapad 5 Running Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Shift Key Malfunction

2. Shift Key Malfunction on Lenovo Ideapad 5 Running Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shift Key Malfunction on Lenovo Ideapad 5 Running Windows 11: I'm experiencing an issue with my Lenovo Ideapad 5 running Windows 11. Neither of the Shift keys on my keyboard is functioning. I've tried troubleshooting by uninstalling and updating drivers, but the problem persists. Interestingly, my on-screen keyboard does work....
  3. Dell U2711 will not connect to Lenovo IdeaPad 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell U2711 will not connect to Lenovo IdeaPad 5: When I plug in the laptop, nothing happens. I tried refreshing my drivers, uninstalling them and reinstalling, but NO. NOTHING will budge Windows 11 and the monitor to make a connection. Nothing at all. I mean, a monitor is a monitor and it can't be "laptop-only" or...
  4. Dell U2711 will not connect to Lenovo IdeaPad 5

Dell U2711 will not connect to Lenovo IdeaPad 5: When I plug in the laptop, nothing happens. I tried refreshing my drivers, uninstalling them and reinstalling, but NO. NOTHING will budge Windows 11 and the monitor to make a connection. Nothing at all. I mean, a monitor is a monitor and it can't be "laptop-only" or...
  5. Use Lenovo ideapad 5 for iPhone calls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Use Lenovo ideapad 5 for iPhone calls: I use Dell Connect to make and receive calls with my iPhone on my Dell laptop. I'm looking for an app like Dell Connect for my Lenovo ideapad 5 running Windows 10. Suggestions?...
  6. Use Lenovo ideapad 5 for iPhone calls

Use Lenovo ideapad 5 for iPhone calls: I use Dell Connect to make and receive calls with my iPhone on my Dell laptop. I'm looking for an app like Dell Connect for my Lenovo ideapad 5 running Windows 10. Suggestions?...
  7. Windows 11 causing malfunction to left Shift Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 causing malfunction to left Shift Key: Hello,I have experienced this problem intermittently since updating to windows 11. The left shift key - which I use extensively when typing - does not sustain caps lock for consecutive alphabets such as when typing CAPS. Sometimes it also does not register the key press and...
  8. Windows 11 causing malfunction to left Shift Key

Windows 11 causing malfunction to left Shift Key: Hello,I have experienced this problem intermittently since updating to windows 11. The left shift key - which I use extensively when typing - does not sustain caps lock for consecutive alphabets such as when typing CAPS. Sometimes it also does not register the key press and...
  9. Problem related to malfunctioning of shift keys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem related to malfunctioning of shift keys: The shift key is'nt working for some of the keys like zxcv and tags. One of my shift key the right one has also stopped working. the left key starts working fine while using sticky keys....
  10. Left Shift key malfunctioning

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Left Shift key malfunctioning: When I bought my Laptop, there was no OS installed, So I installed Windows 10, everything was fine, until I noticed that when I type everything is written in caps, I thought that the Cps lock is on but it was the left shift key that has a problem, it seemed like it is stuck...