Windows 10: Shift Key typing 0's

Discus and support Shift Key typing 0's in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So this has been happening to be for about 2 days now, but I still don't know how to fix it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mohammedabdul3, Jul 13, 2020.

1. Shift Key typing 0's

So this has been happening to be for about 2 days now, but I still don't know how to fix it.

Everytime I press Shift, It presses 0, looking like this:

This only happens to my left shift, I have tried everything I can to find a fix, but I can't.

Can Someone help me fix this problem?

:)

mohammedabdul3, Jul 13, 2020

2. short key Win+shift+S

I want to use the short key (Win+shift+S) but I am unable to use it on the windows 7. please suggest me some red. edit or some other easy way to add this short key to win7. thanks

mohsinnawaz7, Jul 13, 2020
  3. short key Win+shift+S

I want to use the short key (Win+shift+S) in win 7 but I am unable to use it on the windows 7. please suggest me some red. edit or some other easy way to add this short key to win7. thanks

mohsinnawaz7, Jul 13, 2020
  4. Shift Key typing 0's

Shift/ctrl key problem.

Hi Jovan,

The issue you're experiencing is probably due to incorrect settings. A Windows Ease of Access feature called
    Filter keys is an accessibility function that tells the keyboard to ignore repeated strokes. When this function is enabled, it ignores whatever key is pressed down or repeatedly pressed. To verify this, follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Click on Ease of Access.
    • Under Ease of Access Center, click on Change how your keyboard works.
    • Under Make it easier to type, click on Set up Filter keys.
    • The Turn on Filter Keys should not be checked, as well as
      Turn on Filter Keys when right SHIFT is pressed for 8 seconds

We also suggest that you play around with the features and check which one works best for you. If the issue persists, let us know.

Patricia Yu, Jul 13, 2020
Thema:

Shift Key typing 0's

1. Shift Key typing 0's - Similar Threads - Shift Key typing

2. Shift + C key is not typing C in upper case, but it types C>

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shift + C key is not typing C in upper case, but it types C>: Shift + C key is not typing C in upper case, but it types C>. This happens with the right shift key. Left shift key works fine. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shift-c-key-is-not-typing-c-in-upper-case-but-it/b06b8eea-60e4-49b7-b079-5be39503a786
  3. Shift + C key is not typing C in upper case, but it types C>

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shift + C key is not typing C in upper case, but it types C>: Shift + C key is not typing C in upper case, but it types C>. This happens with the right shift key. Left shift key works fine. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shift-c-key-is-not-typing-c-in-upper-case-but-it/b06b8eea-60e4-49b7-b079-5be39503a786
  4. Shift + C key is not typing C in upper case, but it types C>

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Shift + 0 not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shift + 0 not working: Hi !Suddenly My Shift + 0 combination stopped working .Shift + 9 works ,0 works ,Shift + 0 doesn`t .I have tried to stop all apps bcs I suggested that any of them can use a hotkey shift + 0 , but I have closed everything and I have no effect .Drivers are up-to-date .Is there...
  6. Shift + 0 not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shift + 0 not working: Hi !Suddenly My Shift + 0 combination stopped working .Shift + 9 works ,0 works ,Shift + 0 doesn`t .I have tried to stop all apps bcs I suggested that any of them can use a hotkey shift + 0 , but I have closed everything and I have no effect .Drivers are up-to-date .Is there...
  7. Remap PrtSc key to Win+Shift+S shortcut?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Remap PrtSc key to Win+Shift+S shortcut?: Is there a way to remap the PrtSc key to the Win+Shift+S shortcut? I tried using the keyboard manager from PowerToys but it seems that it can only remap key to key or shortcut to shortcut. Thanks in advance submitted by /u/cicc98 [link] [comments]...
  8. Windows Key + Shift + S No longer works

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Key + Shift + S No longer works: When I do this combination, my desktop comes up without Icons. I can take a snip of it.....but who wants to do that. Please help just did a update yesterday 5/22/2020 and it no longer works. When I do that keystrok, what comes up on my monitors I have 3 and all three the...
  9. Is there a way to change shift and S key

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to change shift and S key: I am wondering is there is a way to change the shift and s key on my keyboard (for a game that wouldn’t let you change controls) I have tried keyboard layout creator and you can’t change the shift key. Preferably it would be easy to toggle on and off, if it’s even possible....
  10. Cant Type Capital F with Shift Key

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cant Type Capital F with Shift Key: On my laptop whenever I try to type a capital f with the shift key it doesn't type anything, I can use caps lock and can do f+shift+WindowsKey and it works, but i cant do shift+f, I have tried reinstalling keyboard drivers and I don't have another keyboard to test it, and I...