Windows 10: Shift + Space does weird things

Discus and support Shift + Space does weird things in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Whenever I press Shift + Spacebar my computer acts like I pressed other keys, like f6 and others. This messes up a lot of things from typing to playing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ziphy, Dec 13, 2015.

1. ziphy Win User

Shift + Space does weird things

Whenever I press Shift + Spacebar my computer acts like I pressed other keys, like f6 and others. This messes up a lot of things from typing to playing games. Is there a way to check if I accidentally made a shortcut or something?

:)

ziphy, Dec 13, 2015
  2. David Haz Win User

cortana does weird things

We appreciate the update that you have given. There might be an update that is waiting to be installed on your device, or that some updates are requiring a restart. Since you had someone to install the updates to your device, we recommend that you restart
    your device. Even if there are no updates that were installed, there are times when some pending updates are not yet installed since they require a restart.

We look forward to an update from you.

David Haz, Dec 13, 2015
  3. cortana does weird things

still the same, everytime i try to use the troubleshooter she completly freezes and i cant use my windows homebutton.

its still progress beacause otherwise the troubleshooter didn't even work.

Jorisen de Draak, Dec 13, 2015
Thema:

Shift + Space does weird things

1. Shift + Space does weird things - Similar Threads - Shift Space does

2. Arrow Keys + Shift + Space Does Not Work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Arrow Keys + Shift + Space Does Not Work: This is probably not a bug. I play games left handed so arrow keys for movement but i can never jump while sprinting. i sometimes lose because of thatDoes anyone know how to fix this or something like that...
  3. Arrow Keys + Shift + Space Does Not Work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Arrow Keys + Shift + Space Does Not Work: This is probably not a bug. I play games left handed so arrow keys for movement but i can never jump while sprinting. i sometimes lose because of thatDoes anyone know how to fix this or something like that...
  4. Weird thing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Weird thing: Explorer.exe crashed recently and that caused that Trashcan icon stays empty even if there's stuff in there.Latest Win10 with all updates installed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-thing/5179cc75-4429-4bb8-b032-1fc1b202d046
  5. Weird thing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird thing: Explorer.exe crashed recently and that caused that Trashcan icon stays empty even if there's stuff in there.Latest Win10 with all updates installed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-thing/5179cc75-4429-4bb8-b032-1fc1b202d046
  6. Weird thing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Weird thing happening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Weird thing happening: A while back I changed my mouse to an animated one, and since then I have been having this weird problem where over time my audio starts to have static in it and my cursor animation starts slowing down ,it is fixed with a restart but always comes back near end of the day, is...
  8. Weird things

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Weird things: So i texted a repisetitive and she got me on this app and now my screen is black and i cant do anything. This happend 1 1/2 hours ago. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-things/22eb3198-4ce8-41c6-a111-de466dca5e50
  9. Weird thing happen

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird thing happen: I had windows screen, like when you freshly installed windows. Where is screen when you have to click continue and than write email to create microsoft account. I though perhaps i got updated to 2004. But no. Any idea why this showed up??? 161052
  10. Weird things going on

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird things going on: So i installed TDU2 with a "legit" patch with some cars. It worked for like 2 hours then in started to do some weird things and the launcher gave me some crazy crashes and i uninstalled the things and i decided to restart my pc and now almost all my files have one of those :...