Windows 10: Shift to a modern desktop with Microsoft 365

Discus and support Shift to a modern desktop with Microsoft 365 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; At the outset of 2019, we all have personal goals, but most of us also have professional goals for the year ahead. For those of us in IT, this is a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 15, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Shift to a modern desktop with Microsoft 365

Source: 2019 is the year to make the shift to a modern desktop - Microsoft 365 Blog

:)

Brink, Jan 15, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft Helping customers shift to a modern desktop

Source: Helping customers shift to a modern desktop - Microsoft 365 Blog

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Jan 15, 2019
  3. Shift, CRTL keys no working with Modern Remote Desktop

Due to the complexity of the issue regarding Shift and CTRL keys not working with modern remote desktop, we suggest that you post your concern on our

Technet Forums

Regards.

Loraine Mon, Jan 15, 2019
  4. Shift to a modern desktop with Microsoft 365

Shift, CRTL keys no working with Modern Remote Desktop

Ran the most recent update to Windows 10 today, but still can't use the shift key in the modern remote desktop app. Anyone hear anything from Microsoft?

The crickets are telling me Microsoft would prefer we find a different vendor for Remote Desktop solutions???

This morning just for kicks after the update, I tried running fixes 1 and 2 but neither made any difference. Microsoft can pretend this is caused by something else, but sure looks like their own coding failure.

ITDude81620, Jan 15, 2019
Thema:

Shift to a modern desktop with Microsoft 365

1. Shift to a modern desktop with Microsoft 365 - Similar Threads - Shift modern desktop

2. Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate Certification Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate Certification Issue: Greetings,Earned both MD-100 and MD-101 badges, but MD-100 is not listed on my dashboard. I took MD-100 under different profile and was able to move badge to my correct profile which is my dashboard profile and both badges are display on 'View Badges', but MD-100 is not...
  3. Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate Certification Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate Certification Issue: Greetings,Earned both MD-100 and MD-101 badges, but MD-100 is not listed on my dashboard. I took MD-100 under different profile and was able to move badge to my correct profile which is my dashboard profile and both badges are display on 'View Badges', but MD-100 is not...
  4. modern desktop administration

in Windows 10 Customization
    modern desktop administration: After configuring a shared folder on the network, you assign NTFS permissions. You assign a user the Allow: Read permission. You then assign the Deny: Write permission to the user and notice that it removed the Allow: Read permission. What causes this?...
  5. Microsoft outlook 365 desktop notifications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft outlook 365 desktop notifications: I am trying to work out why I am not receiving notifications from the outlook application. I have turned on notifications in outlook settings and checked the permissions in windows notifications settings. Does the outlook app have to remain open in the background to send...
  6. Modern desktop servicing 2018 review for Windows 10 and Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    Modern desktop servicing 2018 review for Windows 10 and Office 365: 2018 was a pivotal year for the modern desktop and the servicing transformation journey we have been taking with you and your organization. With that in mind, I thought it would be good to look back and recap the progress that has been made, highlight significant events, and...
  7. Microsoft Helping customers shift to a modern desktop

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Helping customers shift to a modern desktop: IT is complex. And that means it can be difficult to keep up with the day-to-day demands of your organization, let alone deliver technological innovation that drives the business forward. In desktop management, this is especially true: the process of creating standard images,...
  8. New to Microsoft 365 in April - tools for the modern workplace

in Windows 10 News
    New to Microsoft 365 in April - tools for the modern workplace: This month, we’re kicking off a new approach and moving from our monthly “What’s new in Office 365” blog to “What’s new in Microsoft 365.” We’re also consolidating updates from across Office 365, Windows 10, and Enterprise Mobility + Security on the new Microsoft 365 site....
  9. Dec. 5th: Embrace modern IT with the Microsoft 365 powered device

in Windows 10 News
    Dec. 5th: Embrace modern IT with the Microsoft 365 powered device: A Microsoft 365 powered device is the best way to experience Microsoft 365. By running Windows 10 with Office 365 ProPlus and Enterprise Mobility + Security, you can simplify the way you deploy and manage devices, deliver the latest innovations to users, and get robust...
  10. Securing modern workplace with Microsoft 365 threat protection -part 1

in Windows 10 News
    Securing modern workplace with Microsoft 365 threat protection -part 1: The roots of Microsoft 365 threat protection Over the next few weeks, we’ll introduce you to Microsoft 365’s threat protection services and demonstrate how Microsoft 365’s threat protection leverages strength of signal, integration, machine learning and AI to help secure...