Windows 10: Shift+Win+R How to Control Order?

Discus and support Shift+Win+R How to Control Order? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When I use Shift+Win+R to move the current window to the next monitor, is there a way I can control the order of the monitors? Sometimes the ordering... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by buzzripper, Jul 21, 2021.

1. Shift+Win+R How to Control Order?

When I use Shift+Win+R to move the current window to the next monitor, is there a way I can control the order of the monitors? Sometimes the ordering it uses is quite awkward, and in addition, if I've got different resolutions/zoom on each monitor it re-sizes the window when I might not want it to. Is there any way to control the monitor order when I use Shift+Win+R? Thanks! Windows 10 / 1903

:)

buzzripper, Jul 21, 2021

2. PC FREEZE after taking a SCREENSHOT with Win+Shift+S

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as the PC freeze when you try to take a screenshot using Win+Shift+S key.

In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the make and model of the PC?
    • What is the make and model of the Graphics card device installed?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and check.

1. Press Windows key + X key, and select
      Device Manager.
    2. Scroll and expand Display adapters.
    3. Right click on the listed driver and click on
      Uninstall.
    4. Now check the box Delete the driver software for this device.
    5. Click on Uninstall.
    6. Restart the PC and install the latest driver from manufacturer website.

Let us know how it goes.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jul 21, 2021
  3. Kari Win User
    WIN+SHIFT+L/R ARROW Doesn't work, any alternate?

Hi Sean, welcome to the Ten Forums.

I have build 9860, works like a charm. All I can suggest is that you upgrade as soon as possible.

4. P4-630 Win User

Shift+Win+R How to Control Order?

Intel Speed Shift Technology Skylake

You just need a Skylake CPU and ThrottleStop, once turned on speed shift you can exit the software as unclewebb said above.

P4-630, Jul 21, 2021
Thema:

Shift+Win+R How to Control Order?

1. Shift+Win+R How to Control Order? - Similar Threads - Shift+Win+R Control Order

2. Shortcuts are not working such as shift+win+s, win +r.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shortcuts are not working such as shift+win+s, win +r.: recently i noticed my shortcuts have stopped working ive restarted my computer stuff like ctrl + a, ctrl + c, ctrl + v still work but not stuff like win + r or shift+win+si looked at a previous question *link below* but it did not work for me im unsure what to...
  3. Shortcuts are not working such as shift+win+s, win +r.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shortcuts are not working such as shift+win+s, win +r.: recently i noticed my shortcuts have stopped working ive restarted my computer stuff like ctrl + a, ctrl + c, ctrl + v still work but not stuff like win + r or shift+win+si looked at a previous question *link below* but it did not work for me im unsure what to...
  4. Prevent Win+Shift+R from opening Snipping Tool record

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Prevent Win+Shift+R from opening Snipping Tool record: Win+Shift+R is the PowerPoint shortcut to pause/resume recording while recording your screen. Recently it started opening Snipping Tool record. This means that when recording screen with PowerPoint, instead of pausing recording it just opens Snipping Tool and your PowerPoint...
  5. Prevent Win+Shift+R from opening Snipping Tool record

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Prevent Win+Shift+R from opening Snipping Tool record: Win+Shift+R is the PowerPoint shortcut to pause/resume recording while recording your screen. Recently it started opening Snipping Tool record. This means that when recording screen with PowerPoint, instead of pausing recording it just opens Snipping Tool and your PowerPoint...
  6. CONTROL SHIFT S

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CONTROL SHIFT S: I JUST TOOK LIKE 10 SCREENSHOTS WHERE ARE THEY https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/control-shift-s/4c7a9200-9174-4f9c-9fbd-60225e59687c
  7. Control+R Spam

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Control+R Spam: A few days ago my desktop PC started spamming the CTRL+R funtion without me even touching the keyboard. It kept reloading chrome and bringing up the ruler in Adobe Acrobat even after I unplugged my keyboard. A couple seconds of stressing and annoyance, my computer went to the...
  8. Change controller order

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Change controller order: Hello. I need to change my controller order because many times I plug-in my xbox 360 controller and it connects as 2nd. I don't know how and why but it happens like A LOT. The majority of the time I just unplug and then plug-in again and it fixes, sometimes I need total...
  9. Shift and Control swapped

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Shift and Control swapped: Randomly, my control and shift keys kind of swapped. I can still do control + C to copy and control + V to paste, but I usually use control + 2 for the @ sign, but now I have to press shift + 2 which is kind of annoying for me. Does anyone know how to fix it? I have tried...
  10. WIN+SHIFT+L/R ARROW Doesn't work, any alternate?

in Windows 10 Support
    WIN+SHIFT+L/R ARROW Doesn't work, any alternate?: I run multiple monitors with one of those monitors being an HDTV in another room for media. One of the keyboard shortcuts I have loved since Windows 7 is the WIN+SHIFT+L/R ARROW being able to switch my current window between monitors. This keyboard shortcut does not work in...