Windows 10: ship simulator extremes crash on latest win 10

Discus and support ship simulator extremes crash on latest win 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Ship simulator extremes crashes when i play on free roam. This program works on my win10 32 bit machine. And on the event viewer it says about the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ClarenceAguimod0519, Aug 5, 2020.

1. ship simulator extremes crash on latest win 10

Ship simulator extremes crashes when i play on free roam. This program works on my win10 32 bit machine. And on the event viewer it says about the dbgcore.dll as a faulty module on the quest viewer error. please help

Program is for windows xp

:)

ClarenceAguimod0519, Aug 5, 2020

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator issue after Windows 10 Upgrade

Hi Rahul,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to completely uninstall Microsoft Flight Simulator and check.

Refer the steps below to uninstall.

• Press “Windows key + X”, select Control panel.
    • Open programs and features.
    • In the list of installed programs, select Microsoft Flight Simulator, and then click
      Remove.

Note: If you have earlier versions of Flight Simulator in the list of installed programs, you will have to remove them in addition to Flight Simulator.

Reinstall the Flight Simulator.

Please reply to us if the issue still persist.

ThofikhAhamad, Aug 5, 2020
  3. FMS in Microsoft Flight Simulator, extreme ed.

Yes, flight simulator x, extreme edition.

AliAl-Nuaimi, Aug 5, 2020
  4. ship simulator extremes crash on latest win 10

Win. 10. installed Flight Simulator X Gold Edition.

Hi,

We apologize for delay in response and thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per your query, I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Post your query on Microsoft Xbox forum, for the better assistance related Flight Simulator X Gold Edition.

Refer to the below link:

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/default.aspx

Step 2: Since Money app getting crashed I suggest you to Run app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

ship simulator extremes crash on latest win 10

1. ship simulator extremes crash on latest win 10 - Similar Threads - ship simulator extremes

2. latest ver win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    latest ver win 10: if i download window 10 today , will all the updates be included in that version ? or i ll ve to download again by running updates? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/latest-ver-win-10/54c515cf-4f27-4b95-b840-56c411df63e1
  3. Microsoft Flight simulator extremely Grainy.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight simulator extremely Grainy.: [IMG]Ever since I’ve had this sim, theres always been an annoying amount of grain, so much that it even shows up in my screenshots. Ive seen other support threads that have said that it’s ‘normal’ and its how they do the textures. I dont see how this is normal when I have...
  4. Shipping

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Shipping: Hello, how many days is delivery to Bulgaria for the Razer Deathadder Elite mouse? I'm sorry to ask this question here Windows category I just don't know where to ask. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shipping/b32f2f17-436e-425b-9e12-1f991119916b
  5. Latest Win 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Latest Win 10: Compared with theWin 10 on my domestic computer, this one is areally fussy beggar. If any attempt is made toCustomise folder colours [even if they can be], Windowsgoes off into a sulk - User screen, little swirly cursor, "Please Wait". Sometimes the Wait Time is too great and...
  6. Latest Win 10 update.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Latest Win 10 update.: I downloaded the latest update about 2 weeks ago. When I went to transfer photo from my camera to computer I found that I was unable to. I got a response saying that I needed to download an app from the store. When I tried the store I was unable to access that as well. Has...
  7. Asphalt Extreme Not Working With The Latest Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt Extreme Not Working With The Latest Windows 10 Update: My Asphalt Extreme no longer responds to the control buttons after I recently updated the OS on my PC. Can anyone help, please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asphalt-extreme-not-working-with-the-latest/dbbc1149-15b8-4e94-86c6-4e6d7d2da4ca
  8. Latest Win 10 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest Win 10 Update: Today my laptop did an auto win 10 update. When finished it turned off. Tried to restart but got error message saying there is an issue and rebooted again. Went thru this several times and did a repair twice but this did not work. Finally I had to do a reset. Another...
  9. Latest Win 10 Updates !!!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Latest Win 10 Updates !!!: Anyone had fun today with 10 updates? They went into my pc this morning and since then its taken me an hour and a half to get to the point where I can type this. The pc booted up, no image. Had to reset to default Samsung flat screen to get it to come 'alive'. Then the...
  10. Latest Win 10 Update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Latest Win 10 Update: [img] My PC now updated .. that took a long time, but here in Darkest Africa. I only have an "up to 4 Mbps" ADSL connection. I also see that this is my 100th post on TenForums *Smile This is a great forum, and the willingness of everybody to help less knowledgeable...