Windows 10: Shipping

Discus and support Shipping in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, how many days is delivery to Bulgaria for the Razer Deathadder Elite mouse? I'm sorry to ask this question here Windows category I just don't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DannyAbility, Apr 21, 2020.

1. Shipping

Hello, how many days is delivery to Bulgaria for the Razer Deathadder Elite mouse? I'm sorry to ask this question here Windows category I just don't know where to ask.

:)

DannyAbility, Apr 21, 2020

2. First Build

I suggest going through Newegg IF THEY SHIP TO CANADA. Alot of items you have listed are a tad cheaper.

JrRacinFan, Apr 21, 2020
  3. rash---01 Win User
    N900 shipping November 9th

Yes, Nov 9th is accurate. UK Nokia sales team also have confirmed to me over the phone N900 will ship starting from Nov 9th. I have pre-ordered one - but unsure if mine will ship on Nov 9th, is just depends how far down the preorder list my order is. But
    hopefully, mine will also ship NOV 9th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait!

rash---01, Apr 21, 2020
  4. TNelemans Win User

Shipping

Fonts shipped with Windows 10

Hi,

I've been searching online, but can't seem to find a list of the fonts that are shipped and installed with windows 10.

Does anyone know this?

With kind regards,

Tim

TNelemans, Apr 21, 2020
Thema:

Shipping

1. Shipping - Similar Threads - Shipping

2. What the heck happened to the ruler tool in my screen shot shipping icon? I need that very...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What the heck happened to the ruler tool in my screen shot shipping icon? I need that very...: What the heck happened to the ruler tool in my screen shot shipping icon? I need that very much in my day to day work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-the-heck-happened-to-the-ruler-tool-in-my/3a75a6e2-384b-4d2d-9e80-677174ea2f08
  3. What the heck happened to the ruler tool in my screen shot shipping icon? I need that very...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What the heck happened to the ruler tool in my screen shot shipping icon? I need that very...: What the heck happened to the ruler tool in my screen shot shipping icon? I need that very much in my day to day work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-the-heck-happened-to-the-ruler-tool-in-my/3a75a6e2-384b-4d2d-9e80-677174ea2f08
  4. Why is Microsoft shipping Windows 11 on exFAT format pen drives?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Microsoft shipping Windows 11 on exFAT format pen drives?: Hi, this is my use case:- Equipment: brand new hp OMEN16, UEFI and FreeDos- Pen drive: brand new Windows 11 boot files purchased from the windows storeWhen I try to boot my OMEN from the pen drive, the OMEN does not recognize it. I spared 1 day looking for a solution. I found...
  5. Why is Microsoft shipping Windows 11 on exFAT format pen drives?

Why is Microsoft shipping Windows 11 on exFAT format pen drives?: Hi, this is my use case:- Equipment: brand new hp OMEN16, UEFI and FreeDos- Pen drive: brand new Windows 11 boot files purchased from the windows storeWhen I try to boot my OMEN from the pen drive, the OMEN does not recognize it. I spared 1 day looking for a solution. I found...
  6. My computer changes owner ship says I have no access and won’t let me in settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer changes owner ship says I have no access and won’t let me in settings: It’s very frustrating I just got it and I’m not able to do what I need to do and no one cares around to help so hopefully u can. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-changes-owner-ship-says-i-have-no/8031a60a-f81b-4354-a062-5ddfbf25e5e9
  7. My computer changes owner ship says I have no access and won’t let me in settings

My computer changes owner ship says I have no access and won’t let me in settings: It’s very frustrating I just got it and I’m not able to do what I need to do and no one cares around to help so hopefully u can. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-changes-owner-ship-says-i-have-no/8031a60a-f81b-4354-a062-5ddfbf25e5e9
  8. My computer changes owner ship says I have no access and won’t let me in settings

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. Surface Laptop will not turn on and I need to extract my data before I can ship it out to...

Surface Laptop will not turn on and I need to extract my data before I can ship it out to...: Hello,Recently my surface laptop has stopped turning on. I even got a new charge and nothing works. I am okay with sending it to the support team, however, on the Microsoft page, it says they will send me back my laptop with everything completely wiped. I need to get my files...
  10. Surface Laptop will not turn on and I need to extract my data before I can ship it out to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Laptop will not turn on and I need to extract my data before I can ship it out to...: Hello,Recently my surface laptop has stopped turning on. I even got a new charge and nothing works. I am okay with sending it to the support team, however, on the Microsoft page, it says they will send me back my laptop with everything completely wiped. I need to get my files...