Windows 10: Shopping for new laptop for editing and production of videos... using Adobe Production...

Discus and support Shopping for new laptop for editing and production of videos... using Adobe Production... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Shopping for new laptop for editing and production of videos... using Adobe Production software..thanks please advise!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JerryAnthony1, Jun 8, 2020.

1. Shopping for new laptop for editing and production of videos... using Adobe Production...

Shopping for new laptop for editing and production of videos... using Adobe Production software..thanks please advise!

:)

JerryAnthony1, Jun 8, 2020
  2. mf2385 Win User

I need a video editing laptop! MacBook Pro Vs Windows-PC Powerhouse!

MacBook Pro or MSI GT70 (or comparable Windows-based Laptop)

I am looking for a good laptop for video production editing and projects. I have been doing some research and it looks like getting something like the new MSI GT70 laptops with 32GB RAM, GTX 870M 6GB, 256GB SSD/1TB 7200 Data drive is better hardware then the 2599$ MacBook Pro. I also have been using Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects and Photoshop mostly for my editing.

What do you guys suggest, I won't be doing anything like 4K editing anytime soon probably. Smaller jobs now 1080p and lower.

I know there might be a bias here for Windows based computing but I need honesty for freelance jobs and the best quality performance for video editing and I might do some game streaming on it as well (maybe!). Small amount of gaming, if any on this laptop, mostly for video work.

Thanks in advance!

mf2385, Jun 8, 2020
  3. Adobe Brings Video Editing Tools Online

SAN JOSE, Calif. — Feb. 21, 2007 — Adobe Systems Incorporated (Nasdaq:ADBE) is pioneering a new way to deliver its industry leading creative software technologies online, with the launch of its web-based video remix and editing technology. Today, Adobe and Photobucket announced a partnership to integrate Adobe web-based video remix and editing technology directly into the Photobucket user experience, giving 35 million Photobucket users direct, free access to world-class digital video editing tools. The agreement marks a new stage in Adobe’s delivery of its renowned video software technologies that today underpin flagship products such as Adobe® Premiere® Elements and Adobe Premiere Pro.

The company expects to announce more partnerships with Internet companies and media properties over the coming months. These free services are expected to be driven by advertising revenue - and by offering customers simple upgrade paths to Adobe Premiere Elements and Adobe Photoshop® Elements software, both market leaders in the home digital video and photo editing space.

“Making Photobucket ‘Adobe powered’ with web-based video remix and editing technology will radically change the user experience for millions of Photobucket devotees and also up-level the quality and variety of content being distributed by this passionate community,” said John Loiacono, senior vice president of Creative Solutions at Adobe. “We aim to simplify the powerful editing and compositing capabilities that make Adobe software the undisputed creative leader, so that anyone can post eye-catching compositions online.”

Today’s agreement with Photobucket points the way to the kind of future partnerships and breakthrough user experiences Adobe anticipates. Adobe’s web-based video remix and editing technology is an easy-to-use video editor that allows consumers the creative freedom to infuse personality and dramatic impact into their stories before releasing them to a broader online audience. Users can drag and drop music, effects, transitions and titles to videos, as well as reorder, trim and split clips.

Delivered as a lightweight Adobe Flash® application and built using Adobe Flex™ software, Adobe web-based video remix and editing technology is accessible to the more than 700 million personal computers that today support Adobe Flash Player software. Adobe’s web-based video remix and editing technology launches directly in the browser on Photobucket’s web site, with no time-consuming downloads or platform compatibility questions to deter users from uploading and editing their videos. The new video editing capabilities in Photobucket are initially available via limited public beta to Photobucket Pro users, and will be available for free to Photobucket’s entire user base of 35 million members by early March 2007.

Source: Abobe

Jimmy 2004, Jun 8, 2020
  4. Gowrish_S Win User

Shopping for new laptop for editing and production of videos... using Adobe Production...

Adobe Digital Edition

Hi GiseleFori,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Do you get any error message when you try to download the Adobe Digital Edition?
    2. Which version of Adobe Digital edition are you trying to download?

As per Adobe support, it is compatible with Windows 7. You can try installing it in compatibility mode.

For installing it in compatibility mode, you may follow this step:

• Right click on setup file and click on Properties.
    • Under compatibility tab, check the option “Run this program in compatibility mode for:” and select Windows 7.
    • Click on Apply and OK.

You may download the
    Adobe Digital Edition 4.5.9 version
    and check if it is works.

You may refer the steps mentioned in this article named
    Install Adobe Digital Editions on Windows 7, Vista, XP
    to install this application.

Please refer the solution provided in this article named
    Installation issues for Adobe Digital Editions 4.0
    and check if it helps.

Hope this helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking on Yes or No.

Regards,

Gowrish S

Microsoft Community –Moderator

Gowrish_S, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

Shopping for new laptop for editing and production of videos... using Adobe Production...

1. Shopping for new laptop for editing and production of videos... using Adobe Production... - Similar Threads - Shopping laptop editing

2. Is there any windows edition that is free for production use?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is there any windows edition that is free for production use?: Hi. Is there any windows edition that is free for production use?I have no genuine Windows edition? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-any-windows-edition-that-is-free-for/202a471a-7d59-4b84-835b-635ca0d1c41c
  3. Is there any windows edition that is free for production use?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any windows edition that is free for production use?: Hi. Is there any windows edition that is free for production use?I have no genuine Windows edition? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-any-windows-edition-that-is-free-for/202a471a-7d59-4b84-835b-635ca0d1c41c
  4. Is there any windows edition that is free for production use?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Using Microsoft product as baseline of a product

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using Microsoft product as baseline of a product: HiI am working on a small university project and wanted to build a customized version of Step recorder in windows.Is it possible and legal to use the existing PSR and build something on top of that or any suggestions regarding the same.Thank you...
  6. Using Microsoft product as baseline of a product

Using Microsoft product as baseline of a product: HiI am working on a small university project and wanted to build a customized version of Step recorder in windows.Is it possible and legal to use the existing PSR and build something on top of that or any suggestions regarding the same.Thank you...
  7. Windows 11 Incompatibility with Adobe Products

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Incompatibility with Adobe Products: Windows Incompatibility Issues with Adobe ProductsI updated to Windows 11 a couple of days ago and later went to use my Adobe applications and the response was: "You must update your system to install Photoshop. Please check the following: - Windows 1607 or later." Learn more...
  8. Windows 11 Incompatibility with Adobe Products

Windows 11 Incompatibility with Adobe Products: Windows Incompatibility Issues with Adobe ProductsI updated to Windows 11 a couple of days ago and later went to use my Adobe applications and the response was: "You must update your system to install Photoshop. Please check the following: - Windows 1607 or later." Learn more...
  9. Bought a new laptop, but they used the wrong product code

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Bought a new laptop, but they used the wrong product code: I bought a new ASUS TUF FX505DD laptop. It was supposed to have Windows 10 Pro pre-installed. Went to activate Windows, and it's telling me that I can't activate because no product key. I ran the troubleshoot, and it tells me that the product key used on my laptop was...
  10. product key used for new laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    product key used for new laptop: I got a new laptop and using the same product key used for my previous one can the same key work on the new laptop or do I have to buy another subscription ? the last subscription was bought 4 days back and trying to disable on the older laptop...