Windows 10: short cuts

Discus and support short cuts in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how to I create a shortcut to a website to be on my desktop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BeverlyFerris, Aug 3, 2018.

1. short cuts

how to I create a shortcut to a website to be on my desktop

:)

BeverlyFerris, Aug 3, 2018
  2. Oldgye Win User

Dropped short cut

Once again I find myself looking for a long used short cut. Apparently Windows 10 and Bing do not like Yahoo. I downloaded 10 and was comfortable navigating around. The next day, I logged on and Yahoo was among the missing. Easy to go to Windows Edge
    and then to Yahoo, but the program will not right click to a drop down and choices of creating a short cut on the desk top. I tried Mr. Smithers fix to get Google Earth back, but yahoo is not listed in the "Apps' section. Any suggestions. Thank you in advance.

Oldgye, Aug 3, 2018
  3. short cut

How do I send a www. page to my desk top as a short cut?

EdwardBadin, Aug 3, 2018
  4. Chagrins Win User

short cuts

Why can't I disable default windows short-cuts?

Please, its so annoying to be in the middle of a game and suddenly it minimizes itself cause I pressed one of the billions of window's short-cuts. Specifically Alt+Tab is extremely inconvenient, why can't I re-bind these short cuts to other keys? I don't
    want to download a third party software to disable these short cuts like everyone suggests, and I can't re-bind these keys in game.

Chagrins, Aug 3, 2018
Thema:

short cuts

1. short cuts - Similar Threads - short cuts

2. I accidently created a short cut folder within a folder, computer now in a loop how can I...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I accidently created a short cut folder within a folder, computer now in a loop how can I...: I accidently created a short cut folder within a folder, computer now in a loop how can I stop it to delete shortcut https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidently-created-a-short-cut-folder-within-a/c6d42ecd-5530-40f0-a6f6-e690d06c68cf
  3. I accidently created a short cut folder within a folder, computer now in a loop how can I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidently created a short cut folder within a folder, computer now in a loop how can I...: I accidently created a short cut folder within a folder, computer now in a loop how can I stop it to delete shortcut https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidently-created-a-short-cut-folder-within-a/c6d42ecd-5530-40f0-a6f6-e690d06c68cf
  4. I accidently created a short cut folder within a folder, computer now in a loop how can I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Where did my photos go? All I have now is a short cut that leads to nowhere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where did my photos go? All I have now is a short cut that leads to nowhere: I tried to find my pictures only to have large swathes completely disapeared, replaced with a cloud shortcut stating "Where are my files" that leads to nothing. _Where are my pictures? This is extremely distressing, I am not sure if something changed however I believe Windows...
  6. Where did my photos go? All I have now is a short cut that leads to nowhere

Where did my photos go? All I have now is a short cut that leads to nowhere: I tried to find my pictures only to have large swathes completely disapeared, replaced with a cloud shortcut stating "Where are my files" that leads to nothing. _Where are my pictures? This is extremely distressing, I am not sure if something changed however I believe Windows...
  7. chrome short cuts now one single row

in Windows 10 Gaming
    chrome short cuts now one single row: I realize this is not a MS problem but Chrome has put all my shortcuts in one long row when i open the browser. itwas in two rows of five.i am assuming this is one of their stupid new flags that they have decided to impose on people.Is there anyone who could tell me how to...
  8. chrome short cuts now one single row

chrome short cuts now one single row: I realize this is not a MS problem but Chrome has put all my shortcuts in one long row when i open the browser. itwas in two rows of five.i am assuming this is one of their stupid new flags that they have decided to impose on people.Is there anyone who could tell me how to...
  9. chrome short cuts now one single row

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Short Cut Keys - Suddenly Control + Shift + Arrow Keys Won't Highlight In Amazon 'Search'

in Windows 10 Customization
    Short Cut Keys - Suddenly Control + Shift + Arrow Keys Won't Highlight In Amazon 'Search': Any idea why this simple function is suddenly unavailable -causing me to have to GRAB THE MOUSE TO HIGHLIGHT and change the search phrasing?...