Windows 10: shortcut for gmail in microsoft edge

Discus and support shortcut for gmail in microsoft edge in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Can I create a shortcut on Microsoft edge for gmail account... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Dorothy #, Feb 28, 2019.

1. Dorothy # Win User

shortcut for gmail in microsoft edge

Can I create a shortcut on Microsoft edge for gmail account

:)

Dorothy #, Feb 28, 2019

2. pin gmail shortcut

Have tried every suggestion I found online but cannot pin gmail shortcut to start nor taskbar.

Using Windows 10m IE11 and Microsoft Edge browsers

klaro 1590, Feb 28, 2019
  3. Create desktop shortcuts to websites with Edge

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open a webpage in Microsoft Edge.
    • Click the three dots at top right corner.
    • Choose Open with Internet Explorer.
    • Right Click and click on create shortcut.
    • The shortcut shall open in Microsoft Edge, if it is your default browser.

Hope it helps. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further assistance, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Feb 28, 2019
  4. BulldogXX Win User

Gmail and Microsoft Edge

Microsoft Edge is a web browser. It doesn't deliver the mail. It only connects you to Gmail. If you're having a problem with Gmail, I suggest Google's official

GMail Help Forum

BulldogXX, Feb 28, 2019
Thema:

1. shortcut for gmail in microsoft edge - Similar Threads - shortcut gmail microsoft

2. Unwanted Microsoft Edge Shortcut on Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unwanted Microsoft Edge Shortcut on Desktop: I logged into my personal computer today to find a brand-new Microsoft Edge shortcut added to the desktop. I am the only one with access to this computer, and have not left it unlocked when I was not using it.I have, in the past, gone through a lot of effort to remove Edge,...
  3. Unwanted Microsoft Edge Shortcut on Desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unwanted Microsoft Edge Shortcut on Desktop: I logged into my personal computer today to find a brand-new Microsoft Edge shortcut added to the desktop. I am the only one with access to this computer, and have not left it unlocked when I was not using it.I have, in the past, gone through a lot of effort to remove Edge,...
  4. Gmail under Edge,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gmail under Edge,: Der er opstået en meget stor topmargin når jeg bruger Gmail under Edge, hvordan kommer jeg af med den?Der er ingen problemer når jeg kører Crome.Mvh. Pet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gmail-under-edge/8d4ff3e2-8301-4782-9ce8-906960339d5e
  5. Gmail under Edge,

Gmail under Edge,: Der er opstået en meget stor topmargin når jeg bruger Gmail under Edge, hvordan kommer jeg af med den?Der er ingen problemer når jeg kører Crome.Mvh. Pet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gmail-under-edge/8d4ff3e2-8301-4782-9ce8-906960339d5e
  6. Gmail under Edge,

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. The New Microsoft Edge Shortcut Not Working

The New Microsoft Edge Shortcut Not Working: Recently, I installed the new Microsoft Edge. But when I launch it, it doesn't seem to do anything. I opened file location and tried to open it there, but it says it's not available. I also tried to reinstall it. Is there tools that can fix applications from not launching?...
  8. Keyboard shortcuts in Microsoft Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Keyboard shortcuts in Microsoft Edge: I thought this may be useful - it shows a list of all shortcuts for Microsoft Edge *Smile If you use a Mac just scroll down the page for more info Keyboard shortcuts in Microsoft Edge 159833
  9. Gmail Notifier For Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Gmail Notifier For Edge: Now that I have changed my browser to MS Edge (because Google Chrome was to slow) I have lost my Gmail notifier, which was a browser add on, and was jolly useful.......I have had a quick look around, but can't seem to find an equivalent add on for Edge......anyone know if...
  10. Microsoft Edge Keyboard Shortcuts List

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Microsoft Edge Keyboard Shortcuts List: How to: Microsoft Edge Keyboard Shortcuts List Keyboard Shortcuts List for Microsoft Edge [img] Information Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows 10 to be faster, safer, and compatible...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. create gmail shortcut in edge

2. gmail shortcut app in edge

3. how do i create a gmail shortcut on my laptop microsoft edge

4. how to pin gmail to desktop,
  5. how to pin gmail to taskbar,
  6. how to put gmail shortcut on taskbar,
  7. gmail for microsoft edge,
  8. gmail icon on taskbar windows 10,
  9. microsoft edge pin gmail,
  10. add gmail app to yaskbar,
  11. gmail shortsut on edge,