Windows 10: Shortcut key to toggle WiFi on/off

Discus and support Shortcut key to toggle WiFi on/off in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Whenever i enter a cafe i turn on the WiFi by clicking the icon, afterwards i close it the same way. Is there a way to make a combination of keys to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KarolR, Mar 26, 2019.

1. KarolR Win User

Shortcut key to toggle WiFi on/off

Whenever i enter a cafe i turn on the WiFi by clicking the icon, afterwards i close it the same way.
    Is there a way to make a combination of keys to toggle it?

:)

KarolR, Mar 26, 2019

2. Wifi Toggle Suggestion

Could the shortcut to turn on/off WiFi on Windows Phone be 'pin-able'? It's one of my most used functions.

Is this the best place for suggestions?

Thanks, Chris.

MrChrisMurray, Mar 26, 2019
  3. To Turn On or Off Toggle Keys Tone

Hi Marcela,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you have an issue with sound on toggle keys, I suggest you to change the toggle keys settings
    and check.

Steps:

• Press Windows key from keyboard and type
      Toggle.
    • Select Hear a tone while pressing Caps lock, Num lock and Scroll lock.
    • Under Toggle keys, change the settings and check.

If the issue still persists, Run troubleshooter from
    Fix sound problems and check.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with updated status of this issue to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 26, 2019
  4. Shortcut key to toggle WiFi on/off

Toggle keys stopped working after Windows 10 update

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that the toggle keys stopped working after the update. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

This issue may arise when the toggle option is turned off in the settings page.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if that helps to resolve the issue.

• Access Settings from Start Menu.
    • From Settings, click
      Ease of Access.
    • Select Keyboard from the options.
    • Cast a glance at the right pane of Keyboard. you can see
      Toggle Keys option with a slider.
    • Switch the slider to On mode and activate the feature.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Mar 26, 2019
Thema:

Shortcut key to toggle WiFi on/off

1. Shortcut key to toggle WiFi on/off - Similar Threads - Shortcut key toggle

2. Disabling Toggle Key Shortcut

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disabling Toggle Key Shortcut: I use Num Lock as a push to talk key in discord. If I hold it down longer than 5 seconds, I get a prompt to turn on toggle keys. I want to disable this shortcut but the link to disable this shortcut doesnt send me to anywhere I need to go.I want to be able to press num lock...
  3. Disabling Toggle Key Shortcut

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disabling Toggle Key Shortcut: I use Num Lock as a push to talk key in discord. If I hold it down longer than 5 seconds, I get a prompt to turn on toggle keys. I want to disable this shortcut but the link to disable this shortcut doesnt send me to anywhere I need to go.I want to be able to press num lock...
  4. Turn off shortcut keys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turn off shortcut keys: Hey guy's,I'm playing in game and I'm hitting "Windows key+Ctrl+F" on accident and I'm getting dialogue boxes for "Find Computers on your network."Causing my game to run in the background. I've found how to turn off shortcut key's but it will turn off all shortcut keys. I...
  5. Turn off shortcut keys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Turn off shortcut keys: Hey guy's,I'm playing in game and I'm hitting "Windows key+Ctrl+F" on accident and I'm getting dialogue boxes for "Find Computers on your network."Causing my game to run in the background. I've found how to turn off shortcut key's but it will turn off all shortcut keys. I...
  6. How to create a shortcut to toggle a configuration option on/off

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to create a shortcut to toggle a configuration option on/off: I want to create a shortcut in my taskbar that toggles button group on/off. In taskbar config there is an option to group always the buttons of similar windows or to do it just when the bar is full. I want to make a shortcut to toggle between that options. I've seen some...
  7. Change sticky keys toggle shortcut

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Change sticky keys toggle shortcut: In the sticky keys options panel it says ''Use shortcut (5x SHIFT) to toggle sticky keys'', but is this shortcut changeable? 5x Shift just isn't a great shortcut for me as I would probably turn it off and on without wanting to. Note that I don't want to ''turn off sticky...
  8. Shortcut key to toggle WiFi on/off

in Windows 10 Support
    Shortcut key to toggle WiFi on/off: Whenever i enter a cafe i turn on the WiFi by clicking the icon, afterwards i close it the same way. Is there a way to make a combination of keys to toggle it? 129601
  9. Bluetooth toggle shortcut

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth toggle shortcut: Hello, I would like to know if there is any way to have a shortcut for turning the bluetooth on/off Keyboard shortcut would be ideal but anything else will do, a bat file or a small app. Thank you. 93069
  10. Bluetooth toggle shortcut?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth toggle shortcut?: Is it possible to create a clickable shortcut to toggle Bluetooth on/off? I can never seem to remember the WinKey mantras and have to look them up every time. -- Bob 23176