Windows 10: Shortcut missing from the right-click context menu

Discus and support Shortcut missing from the right-click context menu in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,When I right click on my mouse, I do not see add to the "short-cut" option in the context menu, unless I am on the laptop screen itself, in which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AKVerma_71, Nov 20, 2021.

1. Shortcut missing from the right-click context menu

Hi,When I right click on my mouse, I do not see add to the "short-cut" option in the context menu, unless I am on the laptop screen itself, in which case it is under "new" option on the context menu. In addition, I want to add "sniping tool" and calculator to the context menu. I will appreciate for help here.Thanks,verma

:)

AKVerma_71, Nov 20, 2021

2. change the right click "new" context menu options

How may I edit the right click context menu to add apps or options that are relevant. Right click on the desktop and a menu pops up offering to "view > ", or " sort by >" and so forth. Under right click "new > " after "folder" and "shortcut" are a list
    of totally useless (to me) choices for a new Microsoft word document or data base document or a number of other Microsoft apps that I do not have or use. How may I edit the right click context menu to add apps or options that are relevant. Thank you

dubiousbanks, Nov 20, 2021
  3. Naki Win User
    Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

4. Edwin Win User

Shortcut missing from the right-click context menu

Taskbar shortcuts' context menus diminished

There is not many attributes available in the right click Taskbar context menu for UWP apps..., some inferior UWP apps don't even have jump lists!
    for Win32 programs, it should be the same as it's always been, or similar.

Edwin, Nov 20, 2021
Thema:

Shortcut missing from the right-click context menu

1. Shortcut missing from the right-click context menu - Similar Threads - Shortcut missing right

2. Right Click context menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right Click context menu: How to restore old Right-click Context menu in Windows 11 as default https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-context-menu/cdfdc643-2248-4080-9d73-4685d6fdbe15
  3. Right Click context menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right Click context menu: How to restore old Right-click Context menu in Windows 11 as default https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-context-menu/cdfdc643-2248-4080-9d73-4685d6fdbe15
  4. Shortcut missing from the right-click context menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shortcut missing from the right-click context menu: Hi,When I right click on my mouse, I do not see add to the "short-cut" option in the context menu, unless I am on the laptop screen itself, in which case it is under "new" option on the context menu. In addition, I want to add "sniping tool" and calculator to the context...
  5. Shortcut missing from the right-click context menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Shortcut missing from the right-click context menu: Hi,When I right click on my mouse, I do not see add to the "short-cut" option in the context menu, unless I am on the laptop screen itself, in which case it is under "new" option on the context menu. In addition, I want to add "sniping tool" and calculator to the context...
  6. Right-click context menu in File Explorer missing

Right-click context menu in File Explorer missing: Somehow, my entire "New" submenu is missing in File Explorer. I tried adding the registry entry under HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\Background\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers. as shown below, but it didn't help.Under ContextMenuHandlers check if you can find a key by name New, if...
  7. Right Click Context Menu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Right Click Context Menu: Is there a way to edit it? Mine has things I don't need. Also, is there a way to add things too? And if can't edit. just rearrange the order of the actions. Win10 Pro submitted by /u/Frankie_Hollywood [link] [comments]...
  8. Right Click Context menu.

Right Click Context menu.: How can I change the size of the right click context menu? And can somebody tell me why the context menu changes its size automatically. Right now its showing like thispicture attached, earlier the width was less. [IMG]...
  9. Right-click Context Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Right-click Context Menu: I click on ads on some websites and gadgets to give revenue to the service provider. Generally, I want to right-click, then click on 'Open Link in New Tab'. More and more, right-clicking is acting like left-clicking and taking me to the ad site in the current tab or doing...
  10. Pin/Unpin is missing from right click context menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Pin/Unpin is missing from right click context menu: Hi guys I reinstalled windows 10 on my laptop and after that the pin/unpin options is missing from the context menu (right click) to pin/unpin tiles from the startmenu. Any ideas? 39795