Windows 10: Shortcut tab

Discus and support Shortcut tab in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; This tab is missing from the Shortcut Properties window. Am using Windows 10, Build 18363, Latest update 1909... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by B.Lemire, May 20, 2020.

1. B.Lemire Win User

Shortcut tab

This tab is missing from the Shortcut Properties window. Am using Windows 10, Build 18363, Latest update 1909

:)

B.Lemire, May 20, 2020
  2. terrace Win User

Screensaver shortcut

I did this"
    Search Results

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if that helps.

• Go to the folder C:\Windows\System32 and sort by file type.
    • Look for the screensaver file type (.scr).
    • Find the file scrnsave.scr(you can choose any of the screensavers).
    • Right click and select send to>desktop (create shortcut). The shortcut on my attachment, but when i click on it my screen goes off and on and nothing else.Shortcut tab :)

terrace, May 20, 2020
  3. How to pin app shortcut to desk top?

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow below steps to change pin the apps on the desktop screen and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to perform the below steps to add the apps on desktop.

• Click on the “Start button” and locate the App that you want to pin to Desktop.
    • Right click on the “App” and click on “More options”.
    • Then click on “Open File location” and right click on the app, click on “Send to” option.
    • Then select “Desktop (Create shortcut)”.
    • Go to “Desktop” and check whether the app is located or not.

Or Step 2: To add shortcuts to the desktop

• Press and hold or right-click the desktop, tap or click New, and then tap or click Shortcut.
    • Enter the location of the item or tap or click Browse to find the item in File Explorer.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, May 20, 2020
  4. NogtTL Win User

Shortcut tab

Shortcuts/hotkeys for text suggestion

I didn't found it official shortcut list, so I ask here.

Are there are any shortcuts/hotkeys to

• loop though text suggestions
    • insert the text suggestion

NogtTL, May 20, 2020
Thema:

Shortcut tab

1. Shortcut tab - Similar Threads - Shortcut tab

2. Shortcut Tab missing in Properties window in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    Shortcut Tab missing in Properties window in Windows 11: [ATTACH]If you have ever opened the Properties of an application (.exe) file, you might have seen the Shortcut tab there. The Shortcut tab is useful when you want to add some arguments to an application. Some users found the Shortcut tab missing in the Properties window in...
  3. Failed to switch tab by Shortcut command in file explorer when Start back up get auto focused

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failed to switch tab by Shortcut command in file explorer when Start back up get auto focused: Failed to switch tab by Shortcut command in file explorer when Start back up gets auto focused.The problem faced after the latest Windows update.Steps to Reproduce:Press F4 key to select address bar in the file explorerPress ESC key. Now "Start back up" button will be...
  4. Failed to switch tab by Shortcut command in file explorer when Start back up get auto focused

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Failed to switch tab by Shortcut command in file explorer when Start back up get auto focused: Failed to switch tab by Shortcut command in file explorer when Start back up gets auto focused.The problem faced after the latest Windows update.Steps to Reproduce:Press F4 key to select address bar in the file explorerPress ESC key. Now "Start back up" button will be...
  5. Icons for shortcuts on Apps tab

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icons for shortcuts on Apps tab: most of the icons for the shortcuts on the Apps tab have been replaced by a generic icon. I can't figure out how to restore the former Icons or to change the icon to something of my choice.When I go to Settings / Personalization / Themes / Desktop Icon Settings only a few...
  6. Title: Issue with Mouse Cursor Disappearing and Not Blinking After Alt + Tab Shortcut on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Title: Issue with Mouse Cursor Disappearing and Not Blinking After Alt + Tab Shortcut on...: I'm facing an issue with my computer where the mouse cursor disappears and stops blinking after using the Alt + Tab shorcut to switch between windows. To make the cursor blink again. I have to manually click on the location where i was typing. I'm seeking help from the...
  7. Title: Issue with Mouse Cursor Disappearing and Not Blinking After Alt + Tab Shortcut on...

Title: Issue with Mouse Cursor Disappearing and Not Blinking After Alt + Tab Shortcut on...: I'm facing an issue with my computer where the mouse cursor disappears and stops blinking after using the Alt + Tab shorcut to switch between windows. To make the cursor blink again. I have to manually click on the location where i was typing. I'm seeking help from the...
  8. What is the Close tab shortcut in Chrome or Firefox on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 News
    What is the Close tab shortcut in Chrome or Firefox on Windows 11?: [IMG]In this post, we will see what the Close tab shortcut in Chrome and Firefox on a Windows PC. While working on a PC or laptop, keyboard shortcuts always make it easier for us to perform tasks quickly. They not only save us time but also enable us to work more efficiently....
  9. Shortcut Tab missing in Shortcut properties

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Shortcut Tab missing in Shortcut properties: I'm trying to enable cheats in Far Cry 2, so I made a shortcut and wanted to add the parameters in the shortcut tab in the properties. Problem is, there is no Shortcut tab. Only General, Web Document, Security, Details and Previous Versions. submitted by /u/TheIronSven...
  10. What is the open in new Tab Shortcut?

What is the open in new Tab Shortcut?: Hello, I Hope you can help me with this: recently Microsoft added a new feature to windows explorer, which is the Windows Explorer Tabs, so I tried to search for a shortcut to open any folder/folders I'm selecting in a new Tab on the same windows explorer window, but I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. W10 shortcut key properties tabs