Windows 10: Shortcut tab

Discus and support Shortcut tab in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; This tab is missing from the Shortcut Properties window. Am using Windows 10, Build 18363, Latest update 1909... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by B.Lemire, May 20, 2020.

1. B.Lemire Win User

Shortcut tab

This tab is missing from the Shortcut Properties window. Am using Windows 10, Build 18363, Latest update 1909

:)

B.Lemire, May 20, 2020
  2. terrace Win User

Screensaver shortcut

I did this"
    Search Results

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if that helps.

• Go to the folder C:\Windows\System32 and sort by file type.
    • Look for the screensaver file type (.scr).
    • Find the file scrnsave.scr(you can choose any of the screensavers).
    • Right click and select send to>desktop (create shortcut). The shortcut on my attachment, but when i click on it my screen goes off and on and nothing else.Shortcut tab :)

terrace, May 20, 2020
  3. How to pin app shortcut to desk top?

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow below steps to change pin the apps on the desktop screen and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to perform the below steps to add the apps on desktop.

• Click on the “Start button” and locate the App that you want to pin to Desktop.
    • Right click on the “App” and click on “More options”.
    • Then click on “Open File location” and right click on the app, click on “Send to” option.
    • Then select “Desktop (Create shortcut)”.
    • Go to “Desktop” and check whether the app is located or not.

Or Step 2: To add shortcuts to the desktop

• Press and hold or right-click the desktop, tap or click New, and then tap or click Shortcut.
    • Enter the location of the item or tap or click Browse to find the item in File Explorer.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, May 20, 2020
  4. NogtTL Win User

Shortcut tab

Shortcuts/hotkeys for text suggestion

I didn't found it official shortcut list, so I ask here.

Are there are any shortcuts/hotkeys to

• loop though text suggestions
    • insert the text suggestion

NogtTL, May 20, 2020
Thema:

Shortcut tab

1. Shortcut tab - Similar Threads - Shortcut tab

2. Shortcuts on New Tab hidden by default?

in Browsers and Email
    Shortcuts on New Tab hidden by default?: Hello, I have set Edge Chromium to open a new tab at launch or when clicking the "plus" sign, containing customized shortcuts to websites. Usually these shortcuts are immediately visible but recently I'd have to click the "unfold" arrow to reveal these shortcuts every time I...
  3. Hi I'm trying to find the shortcut tab in properties so I can enable the debug mode in hoi4...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hi I'm trying to find the shortcut tab in properties so I can enable the debug mode in hoi4...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Jamie_Pull_That_Up [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lkzdmb/hi_im_trying_to_find_the_shortcut_tab_in/
  4. LAST USED WINDOW SHORTCUT ? not ALT-TAB BUT

in Windows 10 Support
    LAST USED WINDOW SHORTCUT ? not ALT-TAB BUT: Anyone know how to make widows go to the last used window. Alt tab only works between apps. often in outlook I want to flip between the open dialog of a new contact and back to it or I want to go between tabs in browsers. ALT TAB is only good sometimes. It would be nice to...
  5. Is there a keyboard shortcut to pause a YouTube vid when your not on that tab

Is there a keyboard shortcut to pause a YouTube vid when your not on that tab: I've tried Ctrl+Alt+Down and Ctrl+Alt+Up but that didn't work. I like listening to music during school off of YT because I can find literally every song I like on it and I have a playlist of 630 songs. I have to pause whenever my teacher is talking due to how my ears focus of...
  6. Windows 10: Can't Edit Description or Notes Fields on Details Tab of Internet Shortcuts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10: Can't Edit Description or Notes Fields on Details Tab of Internet Shortcuts: Windows 10 is not allowing me to edit the Notes and Description on the Details Tab for internet shortcuts I create on my Desktop. I am an administrator on my computer and can create, edit, or delete shortcuts without issues. However, if I try and add notes or descriptions on...
  7. Win+tab shortcut doesn't work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win+tab shortcut doesn't work: Hi everyone, On my windows 10 "win+tab" shortcut doesn't work nor activity visualization button on the windows bar. However, if I create new desktop with ctrl+win+D combination it works. What is the problem? How I can fix it? Thanks, Francesco [Moved from It-It to...
  8. How do I change default tab in "Win+." shortcut

How do I change default tab in "Win+." shortcut: I tried googling it, but there seem no options whatsoever, I am stuck with useless emojis when I am intending to use additional symbols, mathematical and punctuation that aren't present on the keyboard. I found this feature very useful and helpful, but switching from emojis...
  9. Problematic shortcut to the start tab

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problematic shortcut to the start tab: Hello, whenever i press "w" plus any of the numbers above the letters the start tab windows key pops up. Is there any way to disable this shortcut? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problematic-shortcut-to-the-start-tab/b39bed6d-50fc-45c9-b7d0-d5b96c224e98
  10. Alt + Tab and other shortcuts intermittently not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Alt + Tab and other shortcuts intermittently not working: I have an intermittent problem with my work surface pro laptop. Every few days shortcut keys using the ‘Alt’ or ‘Windows key’ will stop. This has always resolved spontaneously, sometimes after a few minutes, sometimes after several reboots and a lot of time wasted!...