Windows 10: Shortcut to activate cursor in MS Access?

Discus and support Shortcut to activate cursor in MS Access? in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; What is the keyboard shortcut to activate the cursor in a highlighted field in MS Access? When I move between fields in table view, the text in the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Don69, Feb 2, 2020.

1. Don69 Win User

Shortcut to activate cursor in MS Access?

What is the keyboard shortcut to activate the cursor in a highlighted field in MS Access?

When I move between fields in table view, the text in the fields is always highlighted in black. What keyboard shortcut do I need to hit in order to 'convert' this highlight into an active cursor, so that I can start typing and adding text without deleting all the existing text in the fields? Without this shortcut, I have to use the mouse every time to put the cursor in the fields, which is an extra time consuming step when adding text to fields.

:)

Don69, Feb 2, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 commands/shortcuts/env. var.

I didn't see on your list using Win-X to bring up the basic setup of system tools like the original control panel, easy access to device manager, etc. not technically a list of commands, but at least a shortcut *Smile Shortcut to activate cursor in MS Access? :)

Ahhzz, Feb 2, 2020
  3. terrace Win User
    Screensaver shortcut

I did this"
    Search Results

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if that helps.

• Go to the folder C:\Windows\System32 and sort by file type.
    • Look for the screensaver file type (.scr).
    • Find the file scrnsave.scr(you can choose any of the screensavers).
    • Right click and select send to>desktop (create shortcut). The shortcut on my attachment, but when i click on it my screen goes off and on and nothing else.Shortcut to activate cursor in MS Access? :)

terrace, Feb 2, 2020
  4. deeneecy Win User

cursor dissappeared

Thank you both for your prompt replies, I tried all steps listed, some I had tries previously but I still tried them again, but still no cursor.

Do you have any other suggestions?

deeneecy, Feb 2, 2020
Thema:

1. Shortcut to activate cursor in MS Access? - Similar Threads - Shortcut activate cursor

2. MS Store - no access!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MS Store - no access!: I am a US citizen who lives in the US. I do sometimes go to Russia for work reasons. Now my notebook has been tagged as Russian and I cannot get anything from the MS Store as I am now blocked as a Russian. I am in Spain at the moment and cannot get anything from here either....
  3. MS Store - no access!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Store - no access!: I am a US citizen who lives in the US. I do sometimes go to Russia for work reasons. Now my notebook has been tagged as Russian and I cannot get anything from the MS Store as I am now blocked as a Russian. I am in Spain at the moment and cannot get anything from here either....
  4. Ms access related

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ms access related: Can you tell me why ms access latest version is not pre installed I'm my hp victus laptop. But other things like ms Word excel power point 2021 is installed. Please reply....
  5. Keyboard shortcuts for mouse cursor coordinates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard shortcuts for mouse cursor coordinates: Hi all,Every day, I have been "eyeballing" the placement of my mouse's cursor on my laptop's screen in several places. I try to get the cursor in the same spot everyday, but its impossible to be exact. So, I have 2 questions:Is it possible to move your mouse cursor to exact...
  6. Keyboard shortcuts for mouse cursor coordinates

Keyboard shortcuts for mouse cursor coordinates: Hi all,Every day, I have been "eyeballing" the placement of my mouse's cursor on my laptop's screen in several places. I try to get the cursor in the same spot everyday, but its impossible to be exact. So, I have 2 questions:Is it possible to move your mouse cursor to exact...
  7. MS QUICK ACCESS

MS QUICK ACCESS: I have spent 3 days trying to find a solution with MS support staff to screen share using MS Quick Access MSQA on an HP laptop & a MacBook Pro. We have tried repairing and resetting MSQA on the HP laptop, pausing antivirus, clearing caches, using both MS Edge and Google...
  8. Ms Surface Black screen with cursor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ms Surface Black screen with cursor: Hi everyone,a client of mine has an MS Surface laptop. The user said that he walked away from the pc for a few minutes and came back to a black screen with only the cursor present. Restarts, shutdowns do nothing. If i login to the admin account on the same machine it works...
  9. activation and licencing issues for MS Access

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    activation and licencing issues for MS Access: WHILE IN THE PROCESS OF OPENING MS ACCESS IN MY LAPTOP "POWERED BY WINDOWS 10 HOME" I AM ASKED FOR SIGNING IN WITH MY HOTMAIL ACCOUNT, AFTER DOING THE SAME THE SCREE SHOWS THE POPUP/NOTIFICATION THAT "THE PRODUCT WE FOUND IN YOUR ACCOUNT CAN'T BE USED TO ACTIVATE ACCESS...
  10. Shortcuts, and missing cursor on forum responses

in Browsers and Email
    Shortcuts, and missing cursor on forum responses: 1) How do I create a shortcut to a webpage in Windows 10? I used to right click, and a list would appear to choose from. This is no longer the case. It says "Inspect Element" That's it. 2) There is a forum website I have been using for years. Before installing Windows 10,...