Windows 10: Shortcut to add/remove photos from favorites in Photos app.

Discus and support Shortcut to add/remove photos from favorites in Photos app. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I've been using the photos app to pick photos since I don't want to import 50,000 images in lightroom. My question is if there is a shortcut to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ValentinPetkov1, Nov 17, 2018.

1. Shortcut to add/remove photos from favorites in Photos app.

Hello, I've been using the photos app to pick photos since I don't want to import 50,000 images in lightroom. My question is if there is a shortcut to add/remove from favourites? Tried F, obviously didn't work. Looked around the web - nothing useful.

Cheers, V Petkov

***Title modified from: Is there a shortcut to add/remove from favourites in Photos app/ Windows 10?***

:)

ValentinPetkov1, Nov 17, 2018
  2. TF_950 Win User

Photos app - mass removal of photo from Favorites folder

Photos app allows me to remove only one photo at a time from its Favorites, by selecting it and then choosing Remove from Favorites. If I select multiple photos, even just two, and then click Remove from Favorites, no photos at all are removed from Favorites.
    I have many hundreds of photos in my Favorites due to a wedding photographer, and I not want to use the Favorites folder at all.

Also: I am puzzled that Photos never comes up in Microsoft support as a category for getting help on. It is not listed in All Products, and I equally do not know how to categorize my question on this board. It is a Microsoft Store app....

TF_950, Nov 17, 2018
  3. SlideShow in Photos app does not display more that 30 photos

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to remove and re-add the photos folder from Photo app. Follow the steps below:

• Open Photos App.

• Click on Settings.

• Under Sources click on the X mark next to the folder location listed to delete the location from Photos App.

• Once done try to re-add the folder by clicking on Add a Folder.

• Restart the computer and check if issue persists.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Nov 17, 2018
  4. Shortcut to add/remove photos from favorites in Photos app.

Windows 10 Photo App unable to sync photos

Hi,

I realize that you face difficulty with photos app. I will certainly help you.

To assist you better, let us know whether you are using same Microsoft account to login to the Windows photo app on both laptop and Desktop.

If not I suggest you to use same Microsoft account to log-in both laptop and desktop.

Then sign out of the photos app and restart the system. Then login again into Windows photo app and check.

If the issue persists, I suggest you to remove and re-add the source location within the windows photo app. Please follow below steps to change the source location.

• Type photos in search bar and press enter.

• Then click on settings (gear icon) in photos app and under
      sources section add the path where photos are saved.
    Please get back to us if you still face any difficulty with photos app.

Thank you.

Prahalad Aramanda, Nov 17, 2018
Thema:

Shortcut to add/remove photos from favorites in Photos app.

1. Shortcut to add/remove photos from favorites in Photos app. - Similar Threads - Shortcut add remove

2. No Favorites Folder in Photos App

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No Favorites Folder in Photos App: I favorited some photos and I want to view them but cant find them : there is no favorites folder in the photos app pls help, where can i find it and how to fix this problem. I already favorited a lot of photos...
  3. No Favorites Folder in Photos App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Favorites Folder in Photos App: I favorited some photos and I want to view them but cant find them : there is no favorites folder in the photos app pls help, where can i find it and how to fix this problem. I already favorited a lot of photos...
  4. No Favorites Folder in Photos App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Add to favorites button is grayed out in Photos app

in Windows 10 News
    Add to favorites button is grayed out in Photos app: [ATTACH]If you are trying to mark a photo as a favorite, but notice that the Add to favorites button is grayed out in the Photos […] This article Add to favorites button is grayed out in Photos app first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  6. How to add Favorites to Photos app in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to add Favorites to Photos app in Windows 10: [ATTACH]This post will show you how to add Favorites in the Photos app in Windows 10. Microsoft has added a new option to mark any […] This article How to add Favorites to Photos app in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. Seriously can't add the Photos app as a shortcut??

Seriously can't add the Photos app as a shortcut??: Going through setup process of new laptop. The Photos app actually looks good and is something I want to be reminded of y having a shortcut on the home screen, but Help tells me that this isn't possible for some apps. is this serious? Microsoft create something worth using...
  8. remove photo add-on

remove photo add-on: I don't know why, but out of the blue my system loaded Photos Add-on. I didn't request it, search for it, or most of all, want it. I don't understand how or why this happened. Now I just want to uninstall it and regain that hard drive space. Opening the Control Panel...
  9. Favorites in Photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Favorites in Photos: What does flagging a photo as "Favorite" in Photos do? I can't find anyway to search for "Favorite" as a parameter in File Explorer. How does "Favorites" function? What is it's purpose if not to filter search results?...
  10. Add or Remove Favorites in Photos app in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Favorites in Photos app in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove Favorites in Photos app in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Favorites in Photos app in Windows 10 The Photos app is included in Windows 10 by default. You can use the Photos app to view and edit your photos and videos, make movies, and create albums....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to de-select in photos favorite album

2. windows photos remove from favorites

3. view favourite photos in explorer

4. remove favorites from windows photos,
  5. windows photos favourites shortcut,
  6. favorite pictures,
  7. windows photos shortcut favorites