Windows 10: Shortcut to change "Sleep after" time.

Discus and support Shortcut to change "Sleep after" time. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I normally use Sleep After 2 hours. but there are occasions when I would like to change that to longer or shorter. Is there a command to do that?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by tcebob, Jul 23, 2016.

1. tcebob Win User

Shortcut to change "Sleep after" time.

I normally use Sleep After 2 hours. but there are occasions when I would like to change that to longer or shorter. Is there a command to do that?

:)

tcebob, Jul 23, 2016
  2. 93tid Win User

How to fix " Unknown Artist " ?

My favourite is MP3Tag, google it.

93tid, Jul 23, 2016
  3. pichs Win User
    How to fix " Unknown Artist " ?

What are third party tag editors?

pichs, Jul 23, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Jul 23, 2016
  5. tcebob Win User
    Thanks. I already have a shortcut to Power Options. ("Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Power Options") What i'm looking for is a single command to set "sleep in 4 hours." Possibly that would be in cmd.

tcebob, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Shortcut to change "Sleep after" time. - Similar Threads - Shortcut change Sleep

2. Changing Shortcut Details

in Windows 10 Support
    Changing Shortcut Details: I am unable to run Quicken 2004 on my recently purchased Lenovo laptop. It worked perfectly well on my previous laptop both are Windows 10 OS. Whilst comparing the Details Folder Path of the 2 shortcuts I noticed the Shortcut Details Folder Path on the new laptop needed to be...
  3. Desktop shortcut for SLEEP function

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Desktop shortcut for SLEEP function: I was able to create a SHUTDOWN and a RESTART desktop shortcut from system32 folder but I was not successful creating SLEEP. Can someone provide the address. Thank you....
  4. Sleep and turnoff times.

in Windows 10 Support
    Sleep and turnoff times.: Hi, my username is , i am really, bit computr illiterate, my excuse, i'm ninty one, they never had gas operated computers in my day ! Problem, my screen turns off if i leave it a few minutes, all a little annoying,cant seem to rectify it forever logging in. Any help (in...
  5. Can Not Change Sleep or Login Time out.

in Windows 10 Support
    Can Not Change Sleep or Login Time out.: This is a real pain. I am using a Laptop that is plugged in. All was OK before the 1903 update and it is running Windows 10 Pro 64 bit. It is an HP laptop if that matters. Here is the issue. When I power on it asks for our password. No problem, but ever since going to 1903 it...
  6. Windows sleeping after changing power options

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows sleeping after changing power options: Hey guys, I have a problem where I change the power settings and it doesn't save the settings. After I restart my laptop, the settings do not save and the laptop sleeps after a couple of minutes leaving it unattended. I tried changing the sleep after unattended option...
  7. Custom resolution changes after sleep/hibernate.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Custom resolution changes after sleep/hibernate.: , once again! I've had this problem since I got this computer from a friend. He didn't give me a graphics card with it so I've had to use the AMD integrated graphics (ATI Radeon 3000 Graphics) and use Custom Resolution Utility to give the card the option to use my...
  8. Change Shortcut

in Windows 10 Support
    Change Shortcut: Hello Is it possible when clicked Windows key + E it would open 'This pc' instead of File explorer? It is really annoying every time to click on 'This PC' to access your C drive. 22879
  9. Windows 10 sleep shortcut

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 sleep shortcut: Hello, in Windows 7 I used this cmd to sleep my PC: rundll32.exe powrprof.dll,SetSuspendState 0,1,0 (I have hibernation disabled) when I pressed a key my desktop would come up instantly, but now in Windows 10 it goes all the way through POST screen, the loading screen and...
  10. Sleep/standby default timings can't be changed.

in Windows 10 Support
    Sleep/standby default timings can't be changed.: Hello, I saw several threads dealing with sleep/standby problems, but I'd like to pinpoint a specific point: My computer goes to sleep (first display switch-off, then CPU/MB standby) but only according to default timings. If I change the timings, they are used when computer...