Windows 10: Shortcut to change "Sleep after" time.

Discus and support Shortcut to change "Sleep after" time. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I normally use Sleep After 2 hours. but there are occasions when I would like to change that to longer or shorter. Is there a command to do that?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by tcebob, Jul 23, 2016.

1. tcebob Win User

Shortcut to change "Sleep after" time.

I normally use Sleep After 2 hours. but there are occasions when I would like to change that to longer or shorter. Is there a command to do that?

:)

tcebob, Jul 23, 2016
  2. 93tid Win User

How to fix " Unknown Artist " ?

My favourite is MP3Tag, google it.

93tid, Jul 23, 2016
  3. pichs Win User
    How to fix " Unknown Artist " ?

What are third party tag editors?

pichs, Jul 23, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Jul 23, 2016
  5. tcebob Win User
    Thanks. I already have a shortcut to Power Options. ("Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Power Options") What i'm looking for is a single command to set "sleep in 4 hours." Possibly that would be in cmd.

tcebob, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Shortcut to change "Sleep after" time. - Similar Threads - Shortcut change Sleep

2. Time zones change in sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Time zones change in sleep mode: Every time I put my PC into Sleep mode, when I wake it, it switches from Eastern to Pacific. When I go to the system settings, the time zones is greyed out, so I have to go to the command center to switch back the time zone. I went into power shell last night, but that didn't...
  3. Time zones change in sleep mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Time zones change in sleep mode: Every time I put my PC into Sleep mode, when I wake it, it switches from Eastern to Pacific. When I go to the system settings, the time zones is greyed out, so I have to go to the command center to switch back the time zone. I went into power shell last night, but that didn't...
  4. Shortcut changing position after renaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shortcut changing position after renaming: I created a shortcut of a shortcut from google on the desktop so that I can change the target to a specific website of that google, but when I rename that new shortcut, I have to right-click to refresh because the new shortcut is replacing my current google shortcut...
  5. Shortcut changing position after renaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shortcut changing position after renaming: I created a shortcut of a shortcut from google on the desktop so that I can change the target to a specific website of that google, but when I rename that new shortcut, I have to right-click to refresh because the new shortcut is replacing my current google shortcut...
  6. Shortcut changing position after renaming

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Windows Time not syncing after sleep

Windows Time not syncing after sleep: Every time my PC sleeps, the clock appears to stop functioning - upon resuming, the time shown will be the time that the PC slept. While it does show some other symptoms of a bad CMOS battery the BIOS time is also reset when the PC is turned off, the issue has persisted...
  8. Sleep time

Sleep time: My screen shuts down after one minute. I've tried all the ways to change it, but nothing happens. How can I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sleep-time/a1814bcc-f6c4-4b11-ad78-6aef36686202
  9. Can Not Change Sleep or Login Time out.

in Windows 10 Support
    Can Not Change Sleep or Login Time out.: This is a real pain. I am using a Laptop that is plugged in. All was OK before the 1903 update and it is running Windows 10 Pro 64 bit. It is an HP laptop if that matters. Here is the issue. When I power on it asks for our password. No problem, but ever since going to 1903 it...
  10. Sleep/standby default timings can't be changed.

in Windows 10 Support
    Sleep/standby default timings can't be changed.: Hello, I saw several threads dealing with sleep/standby problems, but I'd like to pinpoint a specific point: My computer goes to sleep (first display switch-off, then CPU/MB standby) but only according to default timings. If I change the timings, they are used when computer...