Windows 10: Shortcut to mute specific app.

Discus and support Shortcut to mute specific app. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; While I'm in zoom meetings I frequently find myself wanting to mute the app audio so that I'm able to hear audio from another app. I right click on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/GroundbreakingEnd881, Dec 8, 2020.

1. Shortcut to mute specific app.

While I'm in zoom meetings I frequently find myself wanting to mute the app audio so that I'm able to hear audio from another app. I right click on speakers icon, open mixer and mute ZOOM. But because I do it so frequently I would like to know if I can assign a shortcut or create something like a macro.

It would be helpful if someone can help me with apps that can help me create routines or shortcuts.

Thanks in advance Shortcut to mute specific app. :)

submitted by /u/GroundbreakingEnd881
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/GroundbreakingEnd881, Dec 8, 2020

2. How to pin app shortcut to desk top?

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow below steps to change pin the apps on the desktop screen and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to perform the below steps to add the apps on desktop.

• Click on the “Start button” and locate the App that you want to pin to Desktop.
    • Right click on the “App” and click on “More options”.
    • Then click on “Open File location” and right click on the app, click on “Send to” option.
    • Then select “Desktop (Create shortcut)”.
    • Go to “Desktop” and check whether the app is located or not.

Or Step 2: To add shortcuts to the desktop

• Press and hold or right-click the desktop, tap or click New, and then tap or click Shortcut.
    • Enter the location of the item or tap or click Browse to find the item in File Explorer.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Dec 8, 2020
  3. muted app has sound

To be more specific. App is Bitcoin Miner. Ad appears as a video in app window. App still shows muted symbol, but sound is playing. There is a back button that stops the video and reverts app to normal state. Ad doesn't affect apps work. My security is
    far beyond suggested, so there is no malware nor any other unwanted program. Ad is part of the app, but sound somehow circumvents the muting of the app. Mixer shows only that app and system sounds, no other apps appear when sound occur.

RaleDjurdan, Dec 8, 2020
  4. Tendows Win User

Shortcut to mute specific app.

Volume Mixer not showing muted app

The application was muted on Windows 10 with November update. Now I am using Anniversary update, on build 14393.10

The initial step did not help make Banished show up in the Volume Mixer, nor did the article.

Tendows, Dec 8, 2020
Thema:

Shortcut to mute specific app.

1. Shortcut to mute specific app. - Similar Threads - Shortcut mute specific

2. Windows 11 will not mute specific applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 will not mute specific applications: Hi - title says it all, and you shouldn't need any other information about my system to answer this. Based on this post - - I tried the following suggested steps:1. restart the application:Sometimes, the volume settings in Volume Mixer may not take effect immediately. Try...
  3. Windows 11 will not mute specific applications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 will not mute specific applications: Hi - title says it all, and you shouldn't need any other information about my system to answer this. Based on this post - - I tried the following suggested steps:1. restart the application:Sometimes, the volume settings in Volume Mixer may not take effect immediately. Try...
  4. How to disable this specific shortcut.

How to disable this specific shortcut.: The keys A+W+E pressed together always open up a window of my file explorer. I'm not sure how to disable this and I can't find any resources online to fix this....
  5. How To Mute Specific Program With Shortcut Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How To Mute Specific Program With Shortcut Windows 10: I want to mute an spesific app with F7 shortcut i tried this it worked but i cant use when something else in fullscreen its create an desktop shortcut to mute but you cant use desktop shortcut with keyboard shortcut while something else in fullscreen. How can i solve this ???...
  6. How To Mute Specific Program With Shortcut Windows 10

How To Mute Specific Program With Shortcut Windows 10: I want to mute an spesific app with F7 shortcut i tried this it worked but i cant use when something else in fullscreen its create an desktop shortcut to mute but you cant use desktop shortcut with keyboard shortcut while something else in fullscreen. How can i solve this ???...
  7. How To Mute Specific Program With Shortcut Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. * SOLVED * microphone mute with keyboard shortcut

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    * SOLVED * microphone mute with keyboard shortcut: After hours and hours of googling, I finally stumbled upon this hidden gem, a lean app which works for me on Windows 10. It allows you to bind a keyboard shortcut and toggles the mic mute/unmute. Provides visual and audio indication....
  9. Disable specific keyboard shortcut

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disable specific keyboard shortcut: Hi I have a severe problem with the shortcut "Alt+Ctl+z" as when I press it, it zooms on screen which caused me the undo problem in photoshop. I can't get any step backward more than once. Any ideas of how can this problem can be fixed? Thanks...
  10. App-specific keyboard shortcuts

App-specific keyboard shortcuts: I just recently got a Windows 10 PC, and I am having a problem. While general keyboard shortcuts (like Ctrl-C and Ctrl-V) work in all applications, shortcuts specific to an application don't work. Is there a fix for this problem? 32635