Windows 10: shortcut to open txt file and go to end

Discus and support shortcut to open txt file and go to end in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Especially in log files. How can I open, say, Log.txt in Notepad and go to the end automatically? 109536 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by tcebob, May 6, 2018.

1. tcebob Win User

shortcut to open txt file and go to end

Especially in log files. How can I open, say, Log.txt in Notepad and go to the end automatically?

:)

tcebob, May 6, 2018
Thema:

shortcut to open txt file and go to end

1. shortcut to open txt file and go to end - Similar Threads - shortcut open txt

2. .txt files not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .txt files not opening: So I've made a python script which basicly just created .txt files. And nothing happened, my program worked and suddenly today I cant open txt files because it sais Widnows cant find the file. But if I do Open With and then sth like Visual Studio Code, it works. And yes in...
  3. .txt files not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .txt files not opening: So I've made a python script which basicly just created .txt files. And nothing happened, my program worked and suddenly today I cant open txt files because it sais Widnows cant find the file. But if I do Open With and then sth like Visual Studio Code, it works. And yes in...
  4. Every time i open a txt file it opens recent txt files also

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time i open a txt file it opens recent txt files also: So when I start my pc the first time I open any txt file it opens all the recent txt files I have opened like from the day before then after I close them all and try to open again any txt file it opens the txt file and the most recent txt file also. I noticed this bug after i...
  5. Every time i open a txt file it opens recent txt files also

Every time i open a txt file it opens recent txt files also: So when I start my pc the first time I open any txt file it opens all the recent txt files I have opened like from the day before then after I close them all and try to open again any txt file it opens the txt file and the most recent txt file also. I noticed this bug after i...
  6. My txt file cannot be opened

My txt file cannot be opened: I saved txt file with utf-8 to my server, editing it with crossing both window and samsung android phone.But the text file cannot be opened, and its capacity becomes 245kb to 1kb [I assume that texts were gone]Is this related with stability of txt file [when using in multiple...
  7. My txt file cannot be opened

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My txt file cannot be opened: I saved txt file with utf-8 to my server, editing it with crossing both window and samsung android phone.But the text file cannot be opened, and its capacity becomes 245kb to 1kb [I assume that texts were gone]Is this related with stability of txt file [when using in multiple...
  8. Can't open .txt files with notepad?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't open .txt files with notepad?: I recently installed VScode and it changed .txt files to open with it, but I wanted notepad back. I tried to go into the open with menu, but I was not there, so I click the "choose another app on this computer" button and selected notepad C:\Windows\System32\Notepad.exe, but...
  9. Can't open .txt files with notepad?

Can't open .txt files with notepad?: I recently installed VScode and it changed .txt files to open with it, but I wanted notepad back. I tried to go into the open with menu, but I was not there, so I click the "choose another app on this computer" button and selected notepad C:\Windows\System32\Notepad.exe, but...
  10. Cant open .txt files

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant open .txt files: [ATTACH] I reset my computer and now i can't open .txt, does anyone know a fix for this? https://preview.redd.it/jrglaebub8551.png?width=1915&format=png&auto=webp&s=0741154ad1ae65247048f966f5ef82a0e0ee3816 submitted by /u/lemon094 [link] [comments]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. open text file and go to the end

2. how to open a txt file at the end