Windows 10: Shortcut to Playback devices

Discus and support Shortcut to Playback devices in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello All, I was wondering how I can get the shortcut back to 'Playback devices' on the menu you get when you right click the volume icon. In one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JoshDinsdale, Mar 13, 2019.

1. Shortcut to Playback devices

Hello All,

I was wondering how I can get the shortcut back to 'Playback devices' on the menu you get when you right click the volume icon.

In one update it was replaced with 'Sounds' and I don't know about you but I'm not changing my sounds so often I need a shortcut to it.

Thanks in advance,

Josh

Shortcut to Playback devices 1d24190f-32e8-4569-a4be-b49ecb11d2af?upload=true.png

:)

JoshDinsdale, Mar 13, 2019

2. Shortcut for Playback Devices in Win 10?

hi since upgrading to widows 10 I have lost cd and dvd playback capabilities , and after opening volume control and selecting playback devices found there is not any devices there

michaelwilliamsmith, Mar 13, 2019
  3. Shortcut for Playback Devices in Win 10?

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10!

There isn't any shortcut option for switching playback device in Windows 10 so far. However you may
    change the settings for the default play back devices following
    the below steps and check.

• Open the Desktop, find the
      volume
      icon on the Taskbar.
    • Right click on Volume button and select the
      Playback devices.
    • Select the device (which you want to set as default playback device) and click on
      Set as default button (you may use the different option under the drop down menu also).

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Mann_Manohar, Mar 13, 2019
  4. Shortcut to Playback devices

Shortcut for Playback Devices in Win 10?

Easiest Way to Achieve that answer to your question in a matter of minutes...

• Create a god mode folder in Windows 10 (see below)
    • Search for the "Manage audio devices" link
    • Drag that link to your desktop and open its properties
    • Chose a letter to use for the shortcut key
    • Use Ctrl + Alt + (Letter of your choosing) to open the playback devices
    • Set that sequence of keys as a macro to your mouse.
    • Enjoy!

Enable God Mode in Windows 10

• Make sure your system account has administrative privileges.
    • Right-click on the Windows 10 desktop and choose New > Folder.
    • Name the folder: GodMode.{ED7BA470-8E54-465E-825C-99712043E01C} and hit enter/return to make it stick.

Raminator10549, Mar 13, 2019
Thema:

Shortcut to Playback devices

1. Shortcut to Playback devices - Similar Threads - Shortcut Playback devices

2. Shortcut / script to switch default Playback Device setting between two devices?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Shortcut / script to switch default Playback Device setting between two devices?: I regularly switch between two default audio devices - my headphones when I'm sitting, and my second monitor's built-in speakers for when I'm afk / standing / doing stuff around my room. I'd like to be able to streamline the process as much as I can, because it helps me be a...
  3. looking for a shortcut to video playback

in Windows 10 Support
    looking for a shortcut to video playback: I want all my mp4 videos to playback with a certain video program I own ( power dvd), and a few weeks back I found a spot in my windows 10 settings where I could change all my playback to windows media player . ( my mistake) . Now I could individually change my playback mode...
  4. shortcut to show audio playback device?

shortcut to show audio playback device?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/wozmatic [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iyrp03/shortcut_to_show_audio_playback_device/
  5. A question on Playback devices

in Windows 10 Customization
    A question on Playback devices: I have a Razer Kraken X Headset and I've seen that it is being recognised as a Speaker in the Sound Control Panel, I've seen people with Headphones instead of Speakers in the control panel. Is this normal? [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  6. Audio playback devices

Audio playback devices: Hello, Im trying to configure my audio in OBS to get two separate tracks, one for game sound, one for everything else. Heres the issue: I need two separate playback devices that both output audio. In the videos I watched, they had Realtek(R) Audio, which I have and use, and...
  7. Audio playback devices

Audio playback devices: hello, Im trying to configure my audio in OBS to get two separate tracks, one for game sound, one for everything else. Heres the issue: I need two separate playback devices that both output audio. In the videos I watched, they had Realtek(R) Audio, which I have and use, and...
  8. playback device

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    playback device: no playback devices installed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/playback-device/6105a10c-d3d9-485c-8d05-1910a1572808
  9. Playback devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Playback devices: On my windows 10 fully updated. I can't separate the headphones from the speakers because they are both identified as one device in the playback devices. When I plug in the headphones, the sound is automatically played on it but when I switch back to the speaker, I must...
  10. Playback devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Playback devices: Before I received the Creators update, plugging my headphones into the front jack socket did not automatically switch the default playback device from speakers to headphones. I had to go to the playback device menu and do this manually. Since the update, plugging in the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. shortcut to playback devices

2. playback device short key