Windows 10: Shortcut to print without opening Visio File VSDX extension?

Discus and support Shortcut to print without opening Visio File VSDX extension? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Since, without opening file, I can print VSDX file by following steps:open file with Internet Explorerget Internet Explorer to print.Is there a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sunny Schindler, Oct 22, 2021.

1. Shortcut to print without opening Visio File VSDX extension?

Since, without opening file, I can print VSDX file by following stepsShortcut to print without opening Visio File VSDX extension? :eek:pen file with Internet Explorerget Internet Explorer to print.Is there a shortcut ? My wish to have: right click file with VSDX extension and print just like Office documents?VBS using COMPowershell scriptThanks Ahead!

:)

Sunny Schindler, Oct 22, 2021

2. IE is not opening Visio documet

Hi,

I have installed latest 2013 visio viewer on my PC. I have checked default programs and all the visio file (.vsd, .vsdx...) extensions are associated with IE.

However whenever I am trying to open any visio file from our internal shareporting site its showing following error.

"Do you want to allow this website to open an app on your computer?"

If I save that document and drag it to IE then it perfectly opens in browser with preliminary activex permission warning. I have reset IE's advance setting, enabled all the Activex related permission. Even I have imported visio related registry setting from
    other working computer! But nothing helped.

Can anyone please advise.

Regards,

Sandy

ssandip9449, Oct 22, 2021
  3. IE is not opening Visio documet

Hello Sandy,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We do understand your concern and we will be happy to help you regarding this.

I request you to set the default program option to Internet explorer for the Visio file formats.

Follow the steps below:

• Go to Control panel > Default programs > Associate a file type or protocol with a program.
    • Specify the default program to Internet explorer for Visio file formats.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further queries, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Oct 22, 2021
  4. Shortcut to print without opening Visio File VSDX extension?

Opening visio and project files on Windows Phone 7

Is there an instance of Visio and/or Project on Windows Phone 7? I need to open project plans and visio files.

Peter Breckenridge, Oct 22, 2021
Thema:

Shortcut to print without opening Visio File VSDX extension?

1. Shortcut to print without opening Visio File VSDX extension? - Similar Threads - Shortcut print without

2. Visio files .vsdx are not indexing properly in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visio files .vsdx are not indexing properly in windows 11: While searching .VSDX files in Windows 11 with Visio 2016 pro it is showing as an open file location in browser instead of an open file locationThe issue is only with .VSDX files and all other files are behaving properly....
  3. Visio files .vsdx are not indexing properly in windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Visio files .vsdx are not indexing properly in windows 11: While searching .VSDX files in Windows 11 with Visio 2016 pro it is showing as an open file location in browser instead of an open file locationThe issue is only with .VSDX files and all other files are behaving properly....
  4. Files downloading without an extension

Files downloading without an extension: Hello I see in the forums that this query has been answered but the solution was not revealed. When I download files from the internet such as .png and .Jpeg they show up as "file" and I can't find the default app "Photos" to open them. My default app for png and jpeg is...
  5. Shortcut to print without opening Visio File VSDX extension?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Shortcut to print without opening Visio File VSDX extension?: Since, without opening file, I can print VSDX file by following steps:open file with Internet Explorerget Internet Explorer to print.Is there a shortcut ? My wish to have: right click file with VSDX extension and print just like Office documents?VBS using COMPowershell...
  6. Shortcut to print without opening Visio File VSDX extension?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shortcut to print without opening Visio File VSDX extension?: Since, without opening file, I can print VSDX file by following steps:open file with Internet Explorerget Internet Explorer to print.Is there a shortcut ? My wish to have: right click file with VSDX extension and print just like Office documents?VBS using COMPowershell...
  7. File explorer to right click and print Visio File VSDX extension?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File explorer to right click and print Visio File VSDX extension?: How to quick print Visio File with VSDX extension without opening file?Thanks Ahead! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-to-right-click-and-print-visio-file/ee516183-26e8-4aa3-bbfb-568cef6d7a64
  8. File explorer to right click and print Visio File VSDX extension?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File explorer to right click and print Visio File VSDX extension?: How to quick print Visio File with VSDX extension without opening file?Thanks Ahead! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-to-right-click-and-print-visio-file/ee516183-26e8-4aa3-bbfb-568cef6d7a64
  9. File explorer to right click and print Visio File VSDX extension?

10. File without extension

in Windows 10 Support
    File without extension: Hi everyone,I have download a file recently, called "download" which has no extension,so I wonder what it is. ***It's from onlinevideoconverter.com,I downloaded a song. 46974