Windows 10: shortcut to show audio playback device?

Discus and support shortcut to show audio playback device? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/wozmatic [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iyrp03/shortcut_to_show_audio_playback_device/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/wozmatic, Sep 24, 2020.

1. shortcut to show audio playback device?

/u/wozmatic, Sep 24, 2020

2. Re-enable audio device

Hi,

I would be happy to assist you.

Before we proceed with troubleshooting, I would need little information on the issue.

• Are using speakers / head phones to listen to audio?
    If you have disabled the audio device, then you might not see it under the list of playback devices. I would suggest you to follow these steps to make sure you see the disabled devices:

• Open
        Control panel

• Click Hardware and Sound and then Click on
        Sounds.

• Under Playback tab, right click on the empty area and make sure
        “Show Disabled Devices” has a check mark on it. If headphones/Speakers are disabled, it will now show up in the list.

• Right click on the device and
        Enable it. Click OK.
    If the issue still persists, try enabling speakers automatically using steps below.

• Go to Settings> Click on themes> Advance sound settings> right click on the speakers or the audio device youo have connected > click on
      Configure device.

• Test the sound level you want, click Next.

• And configure the audio devices.

Hope this helps you. Do reply if you need further assistance on Windows 10.

Thank you.

Vidyashree_C, Sep 24, 2020
  3. Shortcut for Playback Devices in Win 10?

hi since upgrading to widows 10 I have lost cd and dvd playback capabilities , and after opening volume control and selecting playback devices found there is not any devices there

michaelwilliamsmith, Sep 24, 2020
  4. shortcut to show audio playback device?

not showing hdmi audio playback option

Hello Brahmanandarath,

I would suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps. First check if “HDMI Output” is selected as the default device.

• Click Start and select Control Panel.
    • On the right hand side of the screen, under View by: click the drop-down icon and select Large icons.
    • Click Sound.
    • If you do not have the HDMI Output listed under “Playback” tab, right click in the
      playback window and select Show Disabled Device and
      Show Disconnected Device.
    • If the HDMI Output option appears, right-click HDMI Output
      and select Default Device.
    • Now the audio must be playing on HDMI.
    Also try updating the recent HDMI drivers from the manufacturer’s website and check if the issue is resolved.

Click on the link below for more information on updating the drivers.

How to: Install and Update Hardware Drivers in Windows 10

You may also unplug and plug in back the HDMI output and check.

Hope this information is helpful.

SujataMoktan, Sep 24, 2020
Thema:

shortcut to show audio playback device?

1. shortcut to show audio playback device? - Similar Threads - shortcut show audio

2. bluetooth MD-002 Audio device paired, but not showing as playback device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bluetooth MD-002 Audio device paired, but not showing as playback device: Good Day I was running Windows 10 on my laptop Acer Aspire 4743z, and had my external speakers connected via Bluetooth BCM20702A O USB Dongle. On the old Windows 10 Installation the sound could play and I could toggle between my local build in speakers, and the Bluetooth...
  3. Audio Playback Devices

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio Playback Devices: Hello, Im trying to configure my audio in OBS to get two separate tracks, one for game sound, one for everything else. Heres the issue: I need two separate playback devices that both output audio. In the videos I watched, they had Realtek(R) Audio, which I have and use, and...
  4. Audio playback devices

Audio playback devices: Hello, Im trying to configure my audio in OBS to get two separate tracks, one for game sound, one for everything else. Heres the issue: I need two separate playback devices that both output audio. In the videos I watched, they had Realtek(R) Audio, which I have and use, and...
  5. Audio playback devices

Audio playback devices: hello, Im trying to configure my audio in OBS to get two separate tracks, one for game sound, one for everything else. Heres the issue: I need two separate playback devices that both output audio. In the videos I watched, they had Realtek(R) Audio, which I have and use, and...
  6. Audio playback devices

Audio playback devices: hello, Im trying to configure my audio in OBS to get two separate tracks, one for game sound, one for everything else. Heres the issue: I need two separate playback devices that both output audio. In the videos I watched, they had Realtek(R) Audio, which I have and use, and...
  7. Audio Playback Device Missing

Audio Playback Device Missing: So today when I got onto my computer I noticed I had audio. I did the normal thing I usually do and check to see if I'm on the right playback device. But it wasn't there. Now I'm stuck, I've tried everything people have said to do like uninstalling/reinstall drivers, restart...
  8. Shortcut to Playback devices

in Windows 10 Customization
    Shortcut to Playback devices: Hello All, I was wondering how I can get the shortcut back to 'Playback devices' on the menu you get when you right click the volume icon. In one update it was replaced with 'Sounds' and I don't know about you but I'm not changing my sounds so often I need a shortcut to...
  9. Glitch with audio playback device

Glitch with audio playback device: Whenever I plug my headphones into my computer, it will begin to rapidly reassign my audio playback device among all available options. (For example: It would switch between "High Definition Audio Device" and "NVIDIA High Definition Audio Device). I have since attempted to...
  10. No HDMI audio playback device

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    No HDMI audio playback device: Hello, I'm trying to understand how to enable HDMI audio on my Win10 Asus notebook (before buying a A/V receiver 5.1 *Wink). I think I should have a "Digital Audio (HDMI)" option, or something similar, in my Playback Devices inside Windows Audio control panel, but I...