Windows 10: Shortcut volume bar

Discus and support Shortcut volume bar in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hi, I would like to create a shortcut (like Ctrl + F11) to open Windows volume bar and access to spotify volume manager. Volume bar I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Hyimota, May 15, 2020.

1. Shortcut volume bar

Shortcut volume bar KtCpT2wva8ndf43scN62L8OP4TuPkf4UnGjnAgtRh6g.jpg

Hi,

I would like to create a shortcut (like Ctrl + F11) to open Windows volume bar and access to spotify volume manager.

Volume bar

I found some way to manage volume (like this one) but that's not what I want.

Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/Hyimota
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Hyimota, May 15, 2020

2. Keyboard Shortcut For Volume Control

Hello Lenny,

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK
    • What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Are you using a laptop keyboard or external keyboard?
    Adjusting the volume levels using the keyboard shortcuts depends if your device/keyboard supports media keys.

Meanwhile, let's try creating a shortcut key for the Master Volume. Refer to the steps below:

1. Right-click on an empty area on Desktop, then select
    New
    and Shortcut.

2. Copy and paste the location below:

C:\\Windows\System32\SndVol.exe -T 76611119 0

3. Click on Next button and provide a name for the said Shortcut and click Finish.

4. Right-click on it and select Properties.

5. Assigned your desired shortcut key like F11 or F10 by just pressing it in the
    Shortcut key area.

6. Click Apply and Click OK to save changes.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, May 15, 2020
  3. dinkymau Win User
    Whats the Keyboard Shortcut to Adjust Volume?

Old thread appeared in searching for solutions how to set keyboard shortcuts to adjust Windows 10 volume. Dalchina's helpful pointers lead to finding yet another suitable up-to-date free app by grandmaster Nir Sofer : View / change sound volume on Windows 10/7/8/2008 from command-line or GUI

Step 1: Fire up SoundVolumeView and find your sound device by selecting (un)mute with right mouse
    Step 2: Go to File menu> Create Desktop Shortcut> select Increase and select Decrease Volume 5%
    Step 3: Right click each shortcut> Properties> Shortcut to set preferred hotkey. E.g. + and - on numpad
    Step 4: Right click each shortcut again> Properties> General and tick Hidden - Apply - Ok

Voila! Hopefully helpful to someone sometime (Y)

dinkymau, May 15, 2020
  4. Louie Del Win User

Shortcut volume bar

volume bar

Hi,

There are times that some shortcut icons from the taskbar may be not working properly due to corrupted system files. Regarding your concern with the Volume bar that doesn’t appear upon clicking the icon, may we know if there were
    updates or changes that made to your computer prior to the issue?

Also, we’d like to know the build and version
    of Windows 10 that’s installed on your device. To get this information, please type
    winver in the Search box from the Start.

In the meantime, we recommend that you run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter. This tool is usually used to fix some issues that you’ll with the Volume Control. Go to
    Control Panel > Hardware and Sound >
    Hardware and Devices. Click on the troubleshooter and follow on-screen instructions.

Another troubleshooting step that you can try is performing an SFC
    (System File Checker) scan. It search for any corrupted system files and repair it automatically. Here are the steps:

• Type Command Prompt in the Search box from
      Start
    • Right-click on the result and select Run as administrator.
    • Enter sfc /scannow and press Enter to execute the command.

Note: The scan may take around 10-15 minutes and wait for it to be completed.

Once you’re done with it, try to click again the volume icon and see if it will already allow you to adjust its volume from there.

We’ll wait for your update after trying the steps.

Louie Del, May 15, 2020
Thema:

Shortcut volume bar

1. Shortcut volume bar - Similar Threads - Shortcut volume bar

2. Volume Bar stuck

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Volume Bar stuck: The Volume bar in the upper left hand corner of my screen will regularly appear taking up part of my screen, it wont normally adjust my volume but every once in a while it'll mute after hitting 0 or just hit 100 and max out, it'll stay there for HOURS at a time even though I...
  3. Volume Bar stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume Bar stuck: The Volume bar in the upper left hand corner of my screen will regularly appear taking up part of my screen, it wont normally adjust my volume but every once in a while it'll mute after hitting 0 or just hit 100 and max out, it'll stay there for HOURS at a time even though I...
  4. Windows Volume Bar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Volume Bar: Ok so a few days ago I was just listening to music and then I closed the application which was Spotify and now the song last song I was listening to is stuck on my volume bar. Like the app is closed and everything but it still appears on the volume bar. There isnt any sound...
  5. Volume bar issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Volume bar issue: HiI recently bought a laptop and after a while of using it, I noticed a rather weird problem. When adjusting the volume by pressing the appropriate buttons on the laptop, everything works fine - however, upon muting, the volume level in the volume bar does not remain at the...
  6. Volume Bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Volume Bar: Hi, I'm sure this question has been asked a lot, but how do you hide this monster of a volume bar/add/info that pops up every time you adjust the volume, I have figured out how to do it in Chrome but not in Edge. There should be an option to adjust this to below the 5...
  7. Keyboard shortcut for volume?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keyboard shortcut for volume?: Hi All! I have spent a long time trying to find a keyboard shortcut to turn the volume up or down. That failed so I tried to make a hotkey but don't know how to code so that also failed. Am I missing something or is there a way to get it to work? thank you. submitted by...
  8. Purple volume bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Purple volume bar: I've been using groove for a while but maybe a month or two ago my timeline and volume bar turned purple. I restarted the app and it fixed the timeline, but the volume bar never changed back. Is there a fix or is it intentional? [ATTACH]...
  9. Volume bar not showing

Volume bar not showing: Hi My volume bar is not showing; the one that shows at the top, left-hand corner of the screen. Please help. Thank you. Ananya.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-bar-not-showing/578fe601-cf8a-4976-abaf-3f762222d868
  10. Volume Bar Overlay

Volume Bar Overlay: Hi, How can I remove this? I don't always need to know the exact number that the volume is on, I can tell by using my ears that it is too loud or quiet at that particular moment. Thanks. [ATTACH]...