Windows 10: Shortcuts don't work

Discus and support Shortcuts don't work in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, for some reason my shortcuts don't connect but I haven't changed anything. How can I fix this??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by raeMatthew, Mar 1, 2019.

1. Shortcuts don't work

Hi, for some reason my shortcuts don't connect but I haven't changed anything. How can I fix this??

:)

raeMatthew, Mar 1, 2019
  2. armym3 Win User

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Mar 1, 2019
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Mar 1, 2019
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

Shortcuts don't work

stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Mar 1, 2019
Thema:

Shortcuts don't work

1. Shortcuts don't work - Similar Threads - Shortcuts don't

2. Move a file but leave a shortcut in its original location

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Move a file but leave a shortcut in its original location: I would like to move a file but automatically leave a shortcut in it's original location. Can this be done? It would help with cleaning house and saving on space, while retaining a record of files and folder structures in the previous location. I have multiple years of...
  3. Keyboard operating in Shortcut mode since Windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Keyboard operating in Shortcut mode since Windows update: Hi all, So this has been a bit of an ongoing saga and it's driving me mad. A while ago I sent my Dell 2-in-1 touch screen laptop to Currys PC world for a screen replacement after I managed to crack it. When it came back I noticed that the keyboard wasn't functioning...
  4. Long holding Windows key brings up shortcut help box, Don't want it!

in Windows 10 Support
    Long holding Windows key brings up shortcut help box, Don't want it!: Please help me disable. I probably enabled this , but can't remember how or where. [img] 148809
  5. Start menu, advanced using !! Why some shortcuts in it don't appear ? ;-

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start menu, advanced using !! Why some shortcuts in it don't appear ? ;-: Hello everyone! Happy New Year 2020 I'm looking for info or rules about Windows 10 start menus below : 1 C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs 2 C:\Users\%users%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs They react in a strange way, some...
  6. I don't know how to delete shortcut on keyboard ctrl + shift

I don't know how to delete shortcut on keyboard ctrl + shift: I don't know how to delete his. Can you help me? Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-how-to-delete-shortcut-on-keyboard/ad520f7a-b08f-42de-a4b5-ec06e7988d6f
  7. I accidentally changed the colour of my screen with a shortcut and I don't know how to...

I accidentally changed the colour of my screen with a shortcut and I don't know how to...: Hello everyone! I am currently having an issue. I was watching videos and I wanted to copy something using CTRL + C. I did, but at the same time, I pressed some other keys by accident. I always do this and nothing happens. But when I did it, I noticed my screen went brighter...
  8. What can I do to prevent shortcuts to desktop.ini being created on my desktop if I don't...

What can I do to prevent shortcuts to desktop.ini being created on my desktop if I don't...: As a developer I don't want to hide system files so that the desktop.ini shortcuts are hidden, but equally I don't want shortcuts to ini files that I don't need cluttering up my desktop. What can I do to prevent them keep being recreated.....and why on earth are they there...
  9. shortcuts don't work on start or taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    shortcuts don't work on start or taskbar: Just installed Windows 10 - totally successful BUT: no shortcuts/links work in start menu, desktop or taskbar except for links to modern UI apps. Even weirder - shortcuts work if palced in saem directory as the target file/exe but not if then moved elsewhere, like desktop....
  10. Changing Taskbar: Shortcuts that don't expand?

in Windows 10 Support
    Changing Taskbar: Shortcuts that don't expand?: Hi, I just upgraded from Windows 7 to 10. I'm used to clicking a single icon (no text) shortcut to open a browser for example, and then a new window opens as well as a new taskbar window. In Windows 10 however it seems the shortcut icon simple expands with text and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. shortcuts dont work