Windows 10: Shortcuts don't work

Discus and support Shortcuts don't work in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, for some reason my shortcuts don't connect but I haven't changed anything. How can I fix this??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by raeMatthew, Mar 1, 2019.

1. Shortcuts don't work

Hi, for some reason my shortcuts don't connect but I haven't changed anything. How can I fix this??

:)

raeMatthew, Mar 1, 2019
  2. armym3 Win User

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Mar 1, 2019
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Mar 1, 2019
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

Shortcuts don't work

stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Mar 1, 2019
Thema:

Shortcuts don't work

1. Shortcuts don't work - Similar Threads - Shortcuts don't

2. Windows keyboard shortcuts don't work unless a windows system dialogue is open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows keyboard shortcuts don't work unless a windows system dialogue is open: My windows keyboard shortcuts stopped working. But if I open any windows settings dialogue, they work fine. Game mode is off. It just started happening....
  3. Windows keyboard shortcuts don't work unless a windows system dialogue is open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows keyboard shortcuts don't work unless a windows system dialogue is open: My windows keyboard shortcuts stopped working. But if I open any windows settings dialogue, they work fine. Game mode is off. It just started happening....
  4. Image shortcut thumbnails don't display?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Image shortcut thumbnails don't display?: One of my hobbies is archiving thousands of pieces of artwork I find online. I love to organize and spend hours sorting images into different folders by theme and media. The way I have it set up is every file has a home in an "ALL" folder, and every subsequent folder for...
  5. Image shortcut thumbnails don't display?

Image shortcut thumbnails don't display?: One of my hobbies is archiving thousands of pieces of artwork I find online. I love to organize and spend hours sorting images into different folders by theme and media. The way I have it set up is every file has a home in an "ALL" folder, and every subsequent folder for...
  6. Image shortcut thumbnails don't display?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. This PC and Outlook desktop shortcuts sometimes don't open when I click on them

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This PC and Outlook desktop shortcuts sometimes don't open when I click on them: I recently bought a new PC Dell that has Windows 11 and Microsoft Office 2021 for Home and Business. For some reason, two of my desktop shortcuts "This PC" and "Microsoft Outlook" don't always open immediately when I click on them; sometimes they seem "frozen" and won't open,...
  8. This PC and Outlook desktop shortcuts sometimes don't open when I click on them

This PC and Outlook desktop shortcuts sometimes don't open when I click on them: I recently bought a new PC Dell that has Windows 11 and Microsoft Office 2021 for Home and Business. For some reason, two of my desktop shortcuts "This PC" and "Microsoft Outlook" don't always open immediately when I click on them; sometimes they seem "frozen" and won't open,...
  9. my window won't start and shortcuts don't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my window won't start and shortcuts don't work: when I turn on my computer instead of seeing the lock screen a dark screen with the cursor on it appears and shortcuts don't workI tried to turn my computer off and on but it didn't workI use Windows 11 the problem happened after an updateplease help me...
  10. my window won't start and shortcuts don't work

my window won't start and shortcuts don't work: when I turn on my computer instead of seeing the lock screen a dark screen with the cursor on it appears and shortcuts don't workI tried to turn my computer off and on but it didn't workI use Windows 11 the problem happened after an updateplease help me...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. shortcuts dont work