Windows 10: Shortcuts for programs in second taskbar of the second monitor

Discus and support Shortcuts for programs in second taskbar of the second monitor in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; HI there!I'm using two monitors. I can launch each program in my primary taskbar using shortcuts as Windows Key + 1, 2, 3, 4, etc.So is there any idea... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Cy66a, Feb 1, 2023.

1. Cy66a Win User

Shortcuts for programs in second taskbar of the second monitor

HI there!I'm using two monitors. I can launch each program in my primary taskbar using shortcuts as Windows Key + 1, 2, 3, 4, etc.So is there any idea how to open launch programs in my second taskbar of the second monitor using shortcuts?First primary taskbarSecond not primary taskbar

:)

Cy66a, Feb 1, 2023
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Taskbar on second monitor on Win7

It doubles it, at least in the way he wants, I don't know what you want. The taskbar on the second monitor is seperate from the taskbar on the first. The programs open on the second monitor show up on the second task bar.

newtekie1, Feb 1, 2023
  3. Pete1burn Win User

Ultramon shows a tiny little taskbar on the bottom of the second monitor. Hard to see.

Pete1burn, Feb 1, 2023
  4. Pete1burn Win User

Anyone know of some good freeware app that will add a taskbar to my second monitor and only show apps on that monitor on its taskbar? I was using Ultramon in XP but wondering if there's something better for Win7. Thanks.

Pete1burn, Feb 1, 2023
Thema:

1. Shortcuts for programs in second taskbar of the second monitor - Similar Threads - Shortcuts programs second

2. Shortcuts for programs in second taskbar of the second monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shortcuts for programs in second taskbar of the second monitor: HI there!I'm using two monitors. I can launch each program in my primary taskbar using shortcuts as Windows Key + 1, 2, 3, 4, etc.So is there any idea how to open launch programs in my second taskbar of the second monitor using shortcuts?First primary taskbarSecond not...
  3. Shortcuts for programs in second taskbar of the second monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shortcuts for programs in second taskbar of the second monitor: HI there!I'm using two monitors. I can launch each program in my primary taskbar using shortcuts as Windows Key + 1, 2, 3, 4, etc.So is there any idea how to open launch programs in my second taskbar of the second monitor using shortcuts?First primary taskbarSecond not...
  4. Taskbar is Too Tall on Second Monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar is Too Tall on Second Monitor: So, I'm having a similar problem that other people have posted about but the solutions mentioned didn't work. My taskbar on my secondary monitor is just tall for no reason. The problem is fixed when I make the monitor with the problem the main display, but for some apps I...
  5. Taskbar is Too Tall on Second Monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar is Too Tall on Second Monitor: So, I'm having a similar problem that other people have posted about but the solutions mentioned didn't work. My taskbar on my secondary monitor is just tall for no reason. The problem is fixed when I make the monitor with the problem the main display, but for some apps I...
  6. Taskbar does not hide on second monitor...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar does not hide on second monitor...: So i have set that taskbar minimizes and when you move mouse to the screen bottom it shows. On main monitor if I run full screen program taskbar is hidden but on second monitor collapsed taskbar is shown and when I move mouse to the bottom of the screen it shows up and it is...
  7. Taskbar taller on second monitor then it should be?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar taller on second monitor then it should be?: Hello,On my second monitor, my taskbar is taller than it should be. It is not a scaling issue as both monitors are the same model and are at 100% scaling. I have not been able to find any other people having this issue....
  8. Sound shortcut on second monitor

Sound shortcut on second monitor: Hello there, I just got a secondary monitor, I obviously play the games on my main monitor, and I've stumbled upon a problem, and that is - the sound. You know how on the main control panel, you got the sound control "shortcut"? When you right click it, there's Sound...
  9. Second Monitor issues - There is no second monitor

Second Monitor issues - There is no second monitor: I have had Windows 10 for a while but now for some reason it thinks I have two monitors (which I dont) and when I try to troubleshoot and go through settings, the settings window is now opening on this invisible second monitor.. Anyone know what to do? I'm not that great...
  10. Windows 10 Taskbar on Second Monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Taskbar on Second Monitor: When I click on the windows key twice and then click the cursor onto the desktop, the taskbar briefly disappears and then reappears after a brief moment on my second monitor. This doesn't happen on my primary monitor, and only happens when I click the windows key twice and...