Windows 10: Shortcuts Winkey+V for notification doesn't work

Discus and support Shortcuts Winkey+V for notification doesn't work in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; According to the shortcut keys list, Winkey+V can Cycle through notifications. There is a lot of notifications in my action center, but there is no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Isabel, Oct 13, 2015.

1. Isabel Win User

Shortcuts Winkey+V for notification doesn't work

According to the shortcut keys list, Winkey+V can Cycle
    through notifications.
    There is a lot of notifications in my action center, but there is no reaction after press Winkey+V on desktop or Winkey+A first then Winkey+V.
    I have no idea how this shortcut key works.

:)

Isabel, Oct 13, 2015
  2. ¡Firedog Win User

Keyboard shortcut Winkey + F for Find not working

This was one of my favourite shortcuts on W7, but it doesn't seem to work on W10. Winkey + S brings up a search box, but it seems always to conduct a web search when I'm simply looking for something on my computer. How do I make Winkey + F work, or is
    there an alternative?

¡Firedog, Oct 13, 2015
  3. jebks Win User
    the winkey-X shortcut not working properly.

The only fix I found is to take a flash drive and go to a system that has a working quick link menu and copy the files you need for it to run correctly then load them on your machine.

On the machine that has a working quick link function, go to File Explorer and the View tab, check hidden items box so you can see appdata folder and its contents. The go to....

C:\Users\Default\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\WinX folder. Copy WinX folder to the flash drive. Disconnect flash drive and go to your machine.

The on your screwed up machine Open File Explorer, go to View tab and make sure the hidden items box is "checked".

C:\Users\Default\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\WinX folder and delete the WinX folder.

Do the same thing on your user folder found at, C:\Users\USER\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\WinX, deleting your existing WinX folder.

Insert the flash drive and go to C:\Users\Default\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows and paste the WinX folder into the Windows folder

Then go to your "your user" folder and paste the WinX folder into Windows as show below.

C:\Users\USER\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows. Restart and hopefully all will be fine. This fixed mine...

jebks, Oct 13, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Hello Isabel, and welcome to Ten Forums. *Smile

Win+V doesn't do anything for me as well.

If you like, you could use Win+A to open the action center, then use the arrow keys to scroll through the notifications.

Brink, Oct 13, 2015
Thema:

1. Shortcuts Winkey+V for notification doesn't work - Similar Threads - Shortcuts Winkey+V notification

2. Shortcut ctrl + v is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shortcut ctrl + v is not working: Hi, when I copy something and paste it, it pastes it twice. How can I solve it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shortcut-ctrl-v-is-not-working/a8b37e04-64e7-480e-96d5-6f0e88c9948e
  3. Shortcut ctrl + v is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shortcut ctrl + v is not working: Hi, when I copy something and paste it, it pastes it twice. How can I solve it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shortcut-ctrl-v-is-not-working/a8b37e04-64e7-480e-96d5-6f0e88c9948e
  4. Notification Shortcut not working

Notification Shortcut not working: In the taskbar area where notifications and battery icons are available is not working properly. Icons are visible however when I clicked then nothing happened, It only gave response when I do right click because of this I can't change wifi network directly. If I'm looking to...
  5. Notification Shortcut not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notification Shortcut not working: In the taskbar area where notifications and battery icons are available is not working properly. Icons are visible however when I clicked then nothing happened, It only gave response when I do right click because of this I can't change wifi network directly. If I'm looking to...
  6. Windows Key not functioning Not opening start menu, Winkey shortcuts not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Key not functioning Not opening start menu, Winkey shortcuts not working: The Winkey still works in the On-Screen Keyboard, I have resolved this issue before so I know it's not the result of physical damage.I've tried the Device Manager method, the Powershell method, the Regedit method, the CMD method, Windows update- nothing seems to work, my...
  7. Winkey+V no longer works

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Winkey+V no longer works: At one time Winkey+V would show my recent clips but it no longer does.All I see is a transparent window as if it's trying to show my recent clips but then it disappears within a minute.Fortunately, I can still cut and paste, however, the clipboard of my recent activities is...
  8. winkey or windows key is not working

in Cortana
    winkey or windows key is not working: winkey is not starting start menu shortcuts are working like win + E, win + g, etc but menu is not opening. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/winkey-or-windows-key-is-not-working/467a55ac-f21b-4cf4-9878-87d23a96c892
  9. Winkey Not Working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Winkey Not Working: How can I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/winkey-not-working/d6c73ec1-7c07-4ea9-95bc-6cfcfeb3bb9b
  10. WinKey + I Is Not Working

WinKey + I Is Not Working: Hello. I pushed WinKey + I (shortcut) to go to the settings, but it is not working. Any help? Windows 10 Home Insider Preview (64-bit) 127801