Windows 10: Shortcuts

Discus and support Shortcuts in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am in Microsoft Edge and I want to create a shortcut of the website I am in. How do you do it? Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Kenneth Pincus, Sep 20, 2020.

1. Shortcuts

I am in Microsoft Edge and I want to create a shortcut of the website I am in. How do you do it? Thanks

:)

Kenneth Pincus, Sep 20, 2020
  2. terrace Win User

Screensaver shortcut

I did this"
    Search Results

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if that helps.

• Go to the folder C:\Windows\System32 and sort by file type.
    • Look for the screensaver file type (.scr).
    • Find the file scrnsave.scr(you can choose any of the screensavers).
    • Right click and select send to>desktop (create shortcut). The shortcut on my attachment, but when i click on it my screen goes off and on and nothing else.Shortcuts :)

terrace, Sep 20, 2020
  3. How to pin app shortcut to desk top?

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow below steps to change pin the apps on the desktop screen and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to perform the below steps to add the apps on desktop.

• Click on the “Start button” and locate the App that you want to pin to Desktop.
    • Right click on the “App” and click on “More options”.
    • Then click on “Open File location” and right click on the app, click on “Send to” option.
    • Then select “Desktop (Create shortcut)”.
    • Go to “Desktop” and check whether the app is located or not.

Or Step 2: To add shortcuts to the desktop

• Press and hold or right-click the desktop, tap or click New, and then tap or click Shortcut.
    • Enter the location of the item or tap or click Browse to find the item in File Explorer.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Sep 20, 2020
  4. NogtTL Win User

Shortcuts

Shortcuts/hotkeys for text suggestion

I didn't found it official shortcut list, so I ask here.

Are there are any shortcuts/hotkeys to

• loop though text suggestions
    • insert the text suggestion

NogtTL, Sep 20, 2020
Thema:

Shortcuts

1. Shortcuts - Similar Threads - Shortcuts

2. How to create shortcuts in different ways other then file explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to create shortcuts in different ways other then file explorer: Hi!I need help,I need to create a shortcut for MCAFEE AV antivirus, Microsoft edge, and VMware Workstation 17 - a virtual machine platform that runs windows - mac - linuxI'm running windows 11I am unable to find them at file explorer nor start, However they are installed as i...
  3. How to create shortcuts in different ways other then file explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to create shortcuts in different ways other then file explorer: Hi!I need help,I need to create a shortcut for MCAFEE AV antivirus, Microsoft edge, and VMware Workstation 17 - a virtual machine platform that runs windows - mac - linuxI'm running windows 11I am unable to find them at file explorer nor start, However they are installed as i...
  4. Windows shortcut icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows shortcut icons: I run a registry edit file I got online to remove arrows from all shortcut files but it added another thing looking like a file to the shortcut files instead. How do i remove the item on the shortcut or revert to the default arrow settings...
  5. Windows shortcut icons

Windows shortcut icons: I run a registry edit file I got online to remove arrows from all shortcut files but it added another thing looking like a file to the shortcut files instead. How do i remove the item on the shortcut or revert to the default arrow settings...
  6. Windows shortcut icons

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Rename Shortcut Setting Modification

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Rename Shortcut Setting Modification: The windows rename shortcut setting is changed: For example, the rename shortcut is M, but you want to change it to F2 to rename a file or folder. Currently, folders can be renamed with the F2 shortcut, but the shortcut for desktop files is not F2, so I would like to change...
  8. Rename Shortcut Setting Modification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rename Shortcut Setting Modification: The windows rename shortcut setting is changed: For example, the rename shortcut is M, but you want to change it to F2 to rename a file or folder. Currently, folders can be renamed with the F2 shortcut, but the shortcut for desktop files is not F2, so I would like to change...
  9. Rename Shortcut Setting Modification

10. Win+Shift+S Shortcut and Snipping Tool Not Working After Windows Update

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Win+Shift+S Shortcut and Snipping Tool Not Working After Windows Update: Hi everyone, I'm facing a challenging issue where my Win+Shift+S screenshot shortcut and the Snipping Tool/Snip & Sketch have completely stopped working following a recent Windows update. Despite extensive troubleshooting, the problem persists, and I'm hoping someone here...