Windows 10: Shortly after I updated I started getting this, I just factory reset and am still getting it

Discus and support Shortly after I updated I started getting this, I just factory reset and am still getting it in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Bben4147 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Bben4147, Mar 31, 2020.

1. Shortly after I updated I started getting this, I just factory reset and am still getting it

/u/Bben4147, Mar 31, 2020
  2. IggSter Win User

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Mar 31, 2020
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Mar 31, 2020
  4. btarunr Win User

Shortly after I updated I started getting this, I just factory reset and am still getting it

Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Mar 31, 2020
Thema:

Shortly after I updated I started getting this, I just factory reset and am still getting it

1. Shortly after I updated I started getting this, I just factory reset and am still getting it - Similar Threads - Shortly updated started

2. I am not getting updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not getting updates: I am not getting window updates https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-getting-updates/4101e7a9-08bd-4287-be30-ff9f838333f1
  3. I am not getting updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am not getting updates: I am not getting window updates https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-getting-updates/4101e7a9-08bd-4287-be30-ff9f838333f1
  4. Could I get help with a factory reset?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Could I get help with a factory reset?: My friend gifted me her tablet but it is connected to her company. She forgot her credentials to login. I tried the hold shift key and press the power button to restart but I also don’t have the recovery key. Is there anyway to reset the whole thing and have it disconnect...
  5. Could I get help with a factory reset?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Could I get help with a factory reset?: My friend gifted me her tablet but it is connected to her company. She forgot her credentials to login. I tried the hold shift key and press the power button to restart but I also don’t have the recovery key. Is there anyway to reset the whole thing and have it disconnect...
  6. Could I get help with a factory reset?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Why am I still getting ads after I paid for the premium version?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I still getting ads after I paid for the premium version?: Why am I still getting ads after I paid for the premium version? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-still-getting-ads-after-i-paid-for-the/804d839b-c541-4b1f-b1e0-80bba1f218fe
  8. If I factory reset, will I get S mode back?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    If I factory reset, will I get S mode back?: I made a selfish, stupid mistake. I wanted tf2. So I got rid of S mode, so I could get steam. I didn't have room for tf2. Wow. Ok. I feel so stupid. I just got the pc, so I'm fine with factory resetting it, but would it work? I mean, would it bring back S mode? submitted by...
  9. Am I getting updates?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Am I getting updates?: I remembered I used to get updates almost every day. Recently after I reset my PC I only get definition updates. Other updates you see in the picture without the definition updates I got them when I reset my PC and used it at the first day. It was 29 June. Since then I...
  10. factory reset, and still getting bsod

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    factory reset, and still getting bsod: I don't know what to do now, I suddenly started getting blue screens constantly, then I decided to factory reset my PC, that did nothing, I've tried so much, but they're still being caused by ntoskrnl.exe, if anyone knows how to help, please do submitted by...