Windows 10: Should be closed a thread with 25 people still asking for an effective answer because I...

Discus and support Should be closed a thread with 25 people still asking for an effective answer because I... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I just posted recently here:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DavidMansilla, Jun 2, 2019.

1. Should be closed a thread with 25 people still asking for an effective answer because I...

Hi, I just posted recently here:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-controller-is-too-sensitive/63ce86e5-5839-4f96-9fc2-0d821849211e?page=2&rtAction=1559229131231)

Because someone was asking to change the sensitivity of the 360 controller.

I know a program that can change the sensitivity of the 360 controller, but it's not from Microsoft itself, so I don't know what to do here. Should I post the name, and then if it's wrong I'm risking to be banned? Someone from Microsoft will contact me on private message so I can say to them directly the name of the program so I can know if it's ok to post it or not?

Sadly, I tried to find this person in xbox app, but seems to not have the gamertag with the same name as in the thread, because I didn't find anyone called like that. Reading again the answers, seems like I got it wrong and that BerkeSolmaz had a hardware problem rather than sensitivity issue. But I just passed by that thread because I was trying to play an old game without support for the 360 controller, it's a Direct Input game so I had to download a third party program and do some tweaks to make the game playable with it.

I asked to Microsoft in Twitter and the person who answer me encouraged me to say something about it through here, with a link, so here I am. Maybe those 25 people that are interested in the answer have all the same hardware problem, but it could be the case that at least 1 person wants to tweak the sensitivity in a working 360 controller for old games. So my question is.

1. How can I confirm that posting the name of the program is not breaking the rules of the community?

2. If I can post it, how can I reach those 25 people? The program seems to be very solid and complete, with options to change linearity, dead zones, etc. But I don't know its source code, I don't think it's doing nothing to the kernel, but I don't know for sure. Thanks in advance.

:)

DavidMansilla, Jun 2, 2019

2. Lock Screen Fade to Desktop Effect Not Working

Hi,

Before we assist you let us know few details,

• Did you made any changes to your computer prior to the issue?

• Have you created any system restore point on your computer?

As initial troubleshooting steps I suggest you to install the latest windows 10 updates, please follow the steps to install all the windows updates.

If you want to check for the update now, select the Start button, then select
    Settings > Update & security >
    Windows Update > Check for updates.

We suggest you to try changing the visual effect setting. To Change your Visual Effects Settings in Advanced System Settings refer the below steps,

• Press Windows logo key+ X

• Click on Control panel

• Select System and Security

• Click on System

• And select System protection

• Select Advanced tab and click on
      Settings

• Now select the option Let Windows choose what’s best for my computer
      option.

And check if this helps to resolve the issue.

Hope this information helps with best visual effect on your device.

Thank you.

Krishna Priya V, Jun 2, 2019
  3. How to find People app in Windows 10.

Hi Long,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We will help you in resolving your issue.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you a question related to the query:

• Are you not able to find People app on your PC?

Method 1:

Step 1:Check if People app tile is showing on the Start menu
    by pressing Start key on keyboard

Step 2: If it is not displayed, then I suggest you to check using
    Cortana by following the steps below:

• Press Start key on the keyboard and type People.
    • Select the top most search result.

Step 3: You can also check in All settings from start menu by following the steps below:

• Press Start key on the keyboard and click on All settings option from the bottom left corner of the window.
    • Check if People app is listed under alphabet P.

Method 2: If you do not find it in PC, you can download
    People app
    from the Windows Store by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key on the keyboard and type Windows Store.
    • Select the top most search result.
    • Type People in the search and download the
      People
      app.

Get back to us with the answer to the above question to assist you further on this query. Your reply is most important for us to ensure that we assist you accordingly.

We are happy to assist you with any issues pertaining to Windows.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Jun 2, 2019
  4. JayPhi Win User

Should be closed a thread with 25 people still asking for an effective answer because I...

Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, Jun 2, 2019
Thema:

Should be closed a thread with 25 people still asking for an effective answer because I...

1. Should be closed a thread with 25 people still asking for an effective answer because I... - Similar Threads - Should closed thread

2. I have an answer for a locked thread

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an answer for a locked thread: Here is the thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/password-errors-for-microsoft-accounts-when/e84c77fe-cae4-4a08-beb1-0e11cebe3d67The answer is to on the computer hosting the share to disable the require windows hello sign in, then sign in with the...
  3. I have an answer for a locked thread

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have an answer for a locked thread: Here is the thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/password-errors-for-microsoft-accounts-when/e84c77fe-cae4-4a08-beb1-0e11cebe3d67The answer is to on the computer hosting the share to disable the require windows hello sign in, then sign in with the...
  4. I have an answer for a locked thread

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. I've asked this question really recently, but I ended up not finding an answer because I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've asked this question really recently, but I ended up not finding an answer because I...: I deleted my USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller and USB 3 Root Hub, thinking that they would be reinstalled after restarting the computer. I was wrong, they disappeared, and I can't find any replacement drivers. I'm stuck using USB 2 ports, which slow down my wifi speed. The...
  6. I've asked this question really recently, but I ended up not finding an answer because I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I've asked this question really recently, but I ended up not finding an answer because I...: I deleted my USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller and USB 3 Root Hub, thinking that they would be reinstalled after restarting the computer. I was wrong, they disappeared, and I can't find any replacement drivers. I'm stuck using USB 2 ports, which slow down my wifi speed. The...
  7. I've asked this question really recently, but I ended up not finding an answer because I...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. HAHAHA! Can't install because Appinstaller should be closed!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HAHAHA! Can't install because Appinstaller should be closed!: [ATTACH] When you try installing an offline package. I guess that was the reason why it fails online silently https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hahaha-cant-install-because-appinstaller-should-be/7297c45c-e01e-4b77-9c6e-2592afb05561
  9. Why are threads closed when a question is open-ended or has multiple answers?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why are threads closed when a question is open-ended or has multiple answers?: I wanted to respond to a question on hard drives spinning in windows 10 when the PC is not in use with my solution. Someone closed the thread. Why?...
  10. Should be closed a thread with 26 people still asking for an effective answer because I...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Should be closed a thread with 26 people still asking for an effective answer because I...: Hi, I just posted recently here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-controller-is-too-sensitive/63ce86e5-5839-4f96-9fc2-0d821849211e?page=2&rtAction=1559229131231) Because someone was asking to change the sensitivity of the 360 controller. I know a...