Windows 10: Should have bought a MAC

Discus and support Should have bought a MAC in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When was the last time you bought a computer and took it out of the box...won't charge. Call and they tell me I have to send it in to be fixed. No... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Microsoft Suks, May 14, 2019.

1. Should have bought a MAC

When was the last time you bought a computer and took it out of the box...won't charge. Call and they tell me I have to send it in to be fixed. No windows office at all and 3 months later, bam. Virus. Get real Microsoft, At least when you buy a MAC, you can bring it to their store and they will handle it. Guess what, they also treat you like a human being. You are a disgrace and a waste of time and money. Guess I will just have to eat it this time but enjoy your contact with BBB.

:)

Microsoft Suks, May 14, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Announcing January feature update 16.21 (19011500) for Office for Mac

Source: Announcing January feature update for Office for Mac Version - Microsoft Community

Brink, May 14, 2019
  3. edved Win User
    Issues With Windows Phone Connector for Mac

edved, May 14, 2019
  4. Should have bought a MAC

Issues With Windows Phone Connector for Mac

edved,
    Could you try the following steps:

• Remove the pinlock from your phone and restart the device.
    • Open the Keychain Access application and remove the login certificate called "Windows Phone 7 Connector" and reboot your Mac.
    Please respond with the outcome of these steps.

Resnick, Can you also try the same steps.

Scott M - MSFT, May 14, 2019
Thema:

Should have bought a MAC

1. Should have bought a MAC - Similar Threads - Should bought MAC

2. Bought Minecraft, have an error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought Minecraft, have an error: Hello all,I bought Minecraft on my PC Bedrock deluxe edition and I cannot play it, I keep getting this error when I am trying to install and run the launched: Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Microsoft Store and...
  3. Bought Minecraft, have an error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bought Minecraft, have an error: Hello all,I bought Minecraft on my PC Bedrock deluxe edition and I cannot play it, I keep getting this error when I am trying to install and run the launched: Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Microsoft Store and...
  4. Should I install Microsoft_autoUpdate_4.63.23091003_Updater.pkg on my Mac?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Should I install Microsoft_autoUpdate_4.63.23091003_Updater.pkg on my Mac?: I keep getting the above randomly pop up but unsure if I’m ok to install it - is it an official update? Normal my Mac updates itself. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/should-i-install/10e80a37-b493-44f1-bbc5-2d710217e337
  5. Should I install Microsoft_autoUpdate_4.63.23091003_Updater.pkg on my Mac?

Should I install Microsoft_autoUpdate_4.63.23091003_Updater.pkg on my Mac?: I keep getting the above randomly pop up but unsure if I’m ok to install it - is it an official update? Normal my Mac updates itself. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/should-i-install/10e80a37-b493-44f1-bbc5-2d710217e337
  6. should Microsoft have the power they have

in Windows 10 Gaming
    should Microsoft have the power they have: Does MS have too much power? We do not know these people they are complete strangers who have access to everything you own. Would you give all your bank details passcodes, photos, names of family/friends, or tell your political views, religion, anything private to you etc to...
  7. should Microsoft have the power they have

should Microsoft have the power they have: Does MS have too much power? We do not know these people they are complete strangers who have access to everything you own. Would you give all your bank details passcodes, photos, names of family/friends, or tell your political views, religion, anything private to you etc to...
  8. Bought Minecraft and have order #

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Bought Minecraft and have order #: I bought minecraft and have my order number, but I don't have the access key. How do I get it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bought-minecraft-and-have-order/ad3bd8e0-40b9-4c79-b909-82b42e6ad936
  9. Which version of windows should i use on mac

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Which version of windows should i use on mac: I have a mac and want to install windows on it in either a vm virtualbox or with boot camp. I will be running only 1 instance of windows. 1. Which version of windows should i use? Retail/OEM? 2. If i get a new mac and no longer use the old one, can i use the same windows...
  10. Updated to Creators, should it have?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updated to Creators, should it have?: One of my computers updated to 1703 on its own. I didn't think the update was being pushed yet. I am sure I had not enabled fast track or whatever it was called. Is 1703 now being installed automatically? Or did mine go rogue? 85671