Windows 10: Should i be concerned about privacy in windows 10?

Discus and support Should i be concerned about privacy in windows 10? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I've heard a lot about windows 10 not being a good option for privacy, but should i trust then? What exactly does microsoft collect when i use windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Wooden-Fan5324, Aug 17, 2020.

1. Should i be concerned about privacy in windows 10?

I've heard a lot about windows 10 not being a good option for privacy, but should i trust then? What exactly does microsoft collect when i use windows 10, and am i annomysed?

submitted by /u/Wooden-Fan5324
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Wooden-Fan5324, Aug 17, 2020

2. Privacy concerns

Hi Werner,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. Are you seeing any error message or not able to access websites?
    2. What issues are you facing with your online privacy and security?

For blurry applications, follow the steps mentioned in Fix apps that appear blurry in Windows 10 and check if this helps.

Please elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and get back to us to help you further.

We await your reply.

Shafeeq_Khan, Aug 17, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Windows 10 Creators Update to Feature New Levels of Privacy Control

Just a tiny step closer before I'll upgrade to windows 10....

P4-630, Aug 17, 2020
  4. torre Win User

Should i be concerned about privacy in windows 10?

torre, Aug 17, 2020
Thema:

Should i be concerned about privacy in windows 10?

1. Should i be concerned about privacy in windows 10? - Similar Threads - Should concerned privacy

2. Privacy concern !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Privacy concern !: Hello,Today when i was uninstalling unwanted apps i saw remote desktop connection. I don't think I installed that application or used it either. I recently added my school account to my Personal computer, I doubt that because I added my school account to my PC, this app got...
  3. Privacy concern !

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Privacy concern !: Hello,Today when i was uninstalling unwanted apps i saw remote desktop connection. I don't think I installed that application or used it either. I recently added my school account to my Personal computer, I doubt that because I added my school account to my PC, this app got...
  4. should i be concerned about personal information

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    should i be concerned about personal information: If any personal information was stolen from my Xbox one for visiting a sketchy site by mistake would Microsoft notify me of it occurring ? I still have access to my Microsoft account but would like to know if i should take precautions?...
  5. should i be concerned about personal information

in Windows 10 Gaming
    should i be concerned about personal information: If any personal information was stolen from my Xbox one for visiting a sketchy site by mistake would Microsoft notify me of it occurring ? I still have access to my Microsoft account but would like to know if i should take precautions?...
  6. should i be concerned about personal information

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. How concerned should I be about this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How concerned should I be about this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/inhumantsar [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kykhud/how_concerned_should_i_be_about_this/
  8. Privacy concern

Privacy concern: I got a video shows that windoes send screenshot to server The link is below https://youtu.be/zgs9g-Q-Zm8 Does windows send any screenshot ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/privacy-concern/2234f8cb-f1f4-484a-a227-acf01e0adfde"
  9. Privacy concerns

Privacy concerns: I have a serious concern regarding my online privacy and security and can not seem to come right despite clean installs, premium AV etc. The problem seems to follow despite any efforts including use of a vpn. I do realize strange activity aswel like a program will load very...
  10. should I be concerned about "Don't recognize this activity?"

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    should I be concerned about "Don't recognize this activity?": I just got a message from L: no-reply@accounts.google.com that concerns me. It occurred about 90 seconds after an Apple update to my iPhone. See the image. It shows "Windows" as current user. I don't recognize the IP address but it may be the address of the Verizon tower?...