Windows 10: Should I be expecting to have problems again tomorrow?

Discus and support Should I be expecting to have problems again tomorrow? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; For the past two months, it took a long time for the Patch Tuesday updates to install after restarting my computer. Should I expect the same problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by rockfan13, Jul 12, 2021.

1. rockfan13 Win User

Should I be expecting to have problems again tomorrow?

For the past two months, it took a long time for the Patch Tuesday updates to install after restarting my computer. Should I expect the same problem again this month? Last week's security update updated fine for me instead of the long installation time after I clicked install after downloading on Windows Update. But that's normal for me. Last month's update did install pretty fast after clicking install on Windows update though. But took an extremely long time after clicking install and restart.

:)

rockfan13, Jul 12, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jul 12, 2021
  3. dark2099 Win User
    Fit's current machine... always changing

I might be doing that with my incoming cards. Pics tomorrow of what they are.

dark2099, Jul 12, 2021
  4. Jetster Win User

Need some advice on computer problems.

Run HDtune (free version) on you hard drive. but most likely that the problem. You can also test your memory with Memtest86 as suggested above

You didn't list your OS

Jetster, Jul 12, 2021
Thema:

1. Should I be expecting to have problems again tomorrow? - Similar Threads - Should expecting problems

2. Can I call or whatever tomorrow???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I call or whatever tomorrow???: I think I was hacked. Does this # seem familiar? 844-919-1039 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-call-or-whatever-tomorrow/8c3bd124-65d4-4e21-b2f4-bb35c3340fac
  3. ail"usage limit exceeded. Try again tomorrow"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ail"usage limit exceeded. Try again tomorrow": I already have a functional MS account. I want to register for a new UHRS account at Hotmail but query for code always returns "usage limit exceeded. Try again tomorrow" each time/new day I try to create new account. Please advise...
  4. ail"usage limit exceeded. Try again tomorrow"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ail"usage limit exceeded. Try again tomorrow": I already have a functional MS account. I want to register for a new UHRS account at Hotmail but query for code always returns "usage limit exceeded. Try again tomorrow" each time/new day I try to create new account. Please advise...
  5. Usage limit exceeded. Try again tomorrow.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Usage limit exceeded. Try again tomorrow.: I have several Minecraft Mojang account to migrate to Microsoft accounts. Each time, I have to enter a phone number to get a security code. After a few times, I get a Usage limit exceeded error message. Minecraft is forcing Minecraft Java users to use Microsoft accounts. How...
  6. Should I expect another slow Patch Tuesday tomorrow?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Should I expect another slow Patch Tuesday tomorrow?: For the past two months, it's been taking like a half hour to install the Patch Tuesday updates. Yet, the 21H1 and the printer update took the normal amount of time. So, I don't think that it's anything wrong with my computer. It's their Patch Tuesday updates. Especially...
  7. What should we expect with Patch Tuesday tomorrow?

What should we expect with Patch Tuesday tomorrow?: Also, should I be worried about a repeat of last month? Or do you expect everything to go smoothly for everyone? 177603
  8. Cannot rename folders again, again again .... how long should we have this problem to come...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot rename folders again, again again .... how long should we have this problem to come...: Why can't I rename a folder - because a file is in use ? I have re-booted, I can create new folders AND rename them, I can delete folders ! It's not the first time it happens !...
  9. When should I expect update to 1903 via Windows Update

When should I expect update to 1903 via Windows Update: Hi everyone. I was just wondering when I might expect to be offered the latest (1903) update. Thanks, Mark 133590
  10. How long should I expect my router to last?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How long should I expect my router to last?: I know it's a bit of a 'how long is a piece of string' question but what is a realistic router lifespan? I've had my netgear router for about 5 years now ... and I love it, it's so reliable, the dual band wifi is very decent, the firmware is rock solid, it never needs...