Windows 10: should i be worried about error 0x80080207 ?

Discus and support should i be worried about error 0x80080207 ? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; just bought forza horizon 4, getting weird downloads. for the first while it downloaded at about 50 mb/s, which isnt bad i guess but then it started... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by a_timeghoul, May 15, 2020.

1. should i be worried about error 0x80080207 ?

just bought forza horizon 4, getting weird downloads.

for the first while it downloaded at about 50 mb/s, which isnt bad i guess but then it started giving me these 0x80080207 errors. i looked around for answers and found a few about deleting the Download folder in c:\windows\softwaredistribution, and a few about deleting SID’s in regedit. after doing those, my downloads SKYROCKETED, averaging even a gigabyte a second at one point. i couldnt believe my eyes !!

this was cool, but it results in more frequent errors. i just delete the download folder in software distribution, it downloads about 6 or so gigs in like 5 seconds and then gives me an error.

is this corrupt data or something ?? i have no idea whats causing the error but it still fully downloads. i believe i had this issue when i downloaded the game on xbox game pass a few weeks ago. but the game kept crashing and nothing really fixed it. so im wondering if maybe im downloading corrupt files somehow?

i know for a fact its not a hardware issue, all my parts and brand new and tested multiple times. not even my 5700 xt fails in games which might be surprising for some.

so is there any way to fix this? should i even fix it?

edit: ok it went over the amount of gigs it says it was ? and its not stopping. what do i do

:)

a_timeghoul, May 15, 2020
  2. Marby Rey Win User

Windows Store Error: 0x80080207

Hi,

To address your concern about Windows Store Error: 0x80080207, we suggest that you check out this
    thread
    and follow Oeil.de.Taureau’s answer.

Let us know the outcome

Marby Rey, May 15, 2020
  3. 0x80080207 error on windows maps on windows 10

I got the same problem and I also want to download gt racing 2 but keep getting error 0x80080207.

sanfieljoao, May 15, 2020
  4. should i be worried about error 0x80080207 ?

0x80080207 error on windows maps on windows 10

Got a 0x80080207 error when trying to install windows maps app on windows 10. tried restarting installation and clearing cache but didnt help. On a hp pavilion g6. Any help?

JoshPrivitt, May 15, 2020
Thema:

should i be worried about error 0x80080207 ?

1. should i be worried about error 0x80080207 ? - Similar Threads - should worried error

2. Should I be worrying about my PC at all?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Should I be worrying about my PC at all?: Sometimes, when I shut down my PC, I get a popup that says "This app is preventing shutdown" this also happens with steam but that's normal and it's an unknown app with no name and a windows vista i think EXE icon. Should I be worrying about any malware or anything?...
  3. Should I be worrying about my PC at all?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Should I be worrying about my PC at all?: Sometimes, when I shut down my PC, I get a popup that says "This app is preventing shutdown" this also happens with steam but that's normal and it's an unknown app with no name and a windows vista i think EXE icon. Should I be worrying about any malware or anything?...
  4. Should I be worried about the Iran Hackers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Should I be worried about the Iran Hackers?: I'm writing an article for my website and will include a link to this question. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/should-i-be-worried-about-the-iran-hackers/0b1ac8cb-646c-46ac-9016-1d29da69ae86
  5. Should I be worried about the Iran Hackers?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Should I be worried about the Iran Hackers?: I'm writing an article for my website and will include a link to this question. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/should-i-be-worried-about-the-iran-hackers/0b1ac8cb-646c-46ac-9016-1d29da69ae86
  6. Should i be worried?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Should i be worried?: Apologies for bad English, So,some month ago I accidentally downloaded a virus on my windows 10 PC and i got rid of it after some times,but today I noticed that my PC had an app called Walliant on it,I googled the name and i learned that there is a virus version of this app...
  7. Should I worry ?

Should I worry ?: Processing img gcbd5uhlh3361... submitted by /u/TechieNikhil [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k6dipi/should_i_worry/
  8. Should I be worried about my webcam?

Should I be worried about my webcam?: Hey guys, Like many of you right now, I’m working from home and I had to buy a decent webcam. It has a nice led on it when is on, but no lens cap to cover it when it’s not in use. I’m kinda worried about a possible breach, or a bug, or some kind of virus who could take...
  9. I'm about to get 1803 -Should I be worried?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I'm about to get 1803 -Should I be worried?: I have read many, many problems encountered by users after 1803 was applied to their system. In fact there are web sites devoted to 'common problems after installing v1803' I can see mine will be applied when I next re-start. Should I be concerned? Your thoughts? 110574
  10. SFC errors. Should I worry?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    SFC errors. Should I worry?: Hi I ran sfc scan now and there were problems it could not resolve. I looked at the CBS log but it made little sense to me. However, the PC seems to running perfectly fine so should I bother addressing the SFC problems? 100591

Users found this page by searching for:

1. error: 0x80080207