Windows 10: Should I buy a laptop with Windows10 or Free Dos?

Discus and support Should I buy a laptop with Windows10 or Free Dos? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi! I am pretty clueless when it comes to technology:) I want to buy a laptop with Free Dos as operating system because I like its characteristics.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Irina28062001, Aug 24, 2020.

1. Should I buy a laptop with Windows10 or Free Dos?

Hi! I am pretty clueless when it comes to technologyShould I buy a laptop with Windows10 or Free Dos? :) I want to buy a laptop with Free Dos as operating system because I like its characteristics. It's a hp 15s-fq1036nq, Intel Core i7-1065G7, 512gb ssd. Could it not be compatible with Windows10? Should I buy one with Windows? Are there any disadvantages if I buy a laptop with FD?

submitted by /u/Irina28062001
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Irina28062001, Aug 24, 2020
  2. silkstone Win User

Which laptop should I buy with budget within 1000USD?

Really, you should be getting a list of laptops you like the look of, narrowing it down and then asking on here which is best.

Asking people for suggestions really doesn't work well as most people only have experience with 1-2 laptops at a time.

Searching all the shopping sites and creating a list for you is a lot of work.

You need to do the work and we can help with the rest.

silkstone, Aug 24, 2020
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Aug 24, 2020
  4. Should I buy a laptop with Windows10 or Free Dos?

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Aug 24, 2020
Thema:

Should I buy a laptop with Windows10 or Free Dos?

1. Should I buy a laptop with Windows10 or Free Dos? - Similar Threads - Should buy laptop

2. New Laptop With Windows 11 Pro Free dos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Laptop With Windows 11 Pro Free dos: When i click update windows and restart the laptop but it is crushed by screen dark blue on my windows 11 pro free dos dell 3400 laptop. It's my new laptop. I buy that laptop yesterday. The Laptop isn't shutting down. What should i do now ? This laptop was installed with...
  3. New Laptop With Windows 11 Pro Free dos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Laptop With Windows 11 Pro Free dos: When i click update windows and restart the laptop but it is crushed by screen dark blue on my windows 11 pro free dos dell 3400 laptop. It's my new laptop. I buy that laptop yesterday. The Laptop isn't shutting down. What should i do now ? This laptop was installed with...
  4. Should I buy a GPU?

Should I buy a GPU?: I'm still struggling with forcing the i3 9100 to run at full powerthe computer technician near my house says that use extra GPURTX, GTX or others actually make it run at full turbo boost speed 4.2 GHzso, it that real and which should I buy?as cheap as possible...
  5. Free DoS

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Free DoS: My laptop broke down and I need a computer for my university classes ... I started to buy a computer for 300 euros that almost or cannot handle engineering programs. It came with FreeDOS and the responsible companies ask for € 123 (to install windows 10) I already saw some...
  6. Should i buy this mouse?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Should i buy this mouse?: Hi, i found this mouse here, i believe this company is partnered with another cause i found one called the zelotes t60 mouse , and they are almost identicle. and in a video it said that the og mouse is also manufactured by many different brands such as victsing and more....
  7. FREE-DOS on UEFI

FREE-DOS on UEFI: Good evening community, I was reading a lot on the internet (in that forum, google, etc.) and i found some threads about that problem. Everywhere it shows up that it doesnt work to install Free-Dos on UEFI-bootmode systems. But the curious: I orderd 1 week ago the "HP...
  8. Free dos windows 10

Free dos windows 10: Hi all. Is it possible to install Windows 10 from Media creation tool to a free dos pc? Thank you in advance. submitted by /u/seymarames [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i7wxa0/free_dos_windows_10/
  9. I have a laptop with DOS, how do I get windows10 on it?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have a laptop with DOS, how do I get windows10 on it?: I have a laptop with DOS, how do I get windows10 on it? Habe Laptop mit DOS, wie bekomme ich windows10 drauf?
  10. What should I buy to install Windows10/Windows10 Pro on a computer with no OS?

What should I buy to install Windows10/Windows10 Pro on a computer with no OS?: Hello! I am thinking on buying a gaming PC, and I decided I would buy one with no os on it, so I can manually install a os, and save more money in the long run, but what cd/usb should I buy to install Windows10/Windows10 Pro to install it with no OS? submitted by...