Windows 10: Should i buy another copy of Windows ?

Discus and support Should i buy another copy of Windows ? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have windows 10 home on my Dell Inspiron laptop and right now am planning to buy a PC. Can i use windows again on the pc or should i buy another copy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by NoelFide, Oct 12, 2019.

1. NoelFide Win User

Should i buy another copy of Windows ?

I have windows 10 home on my Dell Inspiron laptop and right now am planning to buy a PC. Can i use windows again on the pc or should i buy another copy of windows ?

:)

NoelFide, Oct 12, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 12, 2019
  3. Delicieuxz, Oct 12, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 12, 2019
Thema:

1. Should i buy another copy of Windows ? - Similar Threads - Should buy another

2. Where should i buy dvd drives

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Where should i buy dvd drives: since im replacing my old laptop ive been trying to find where to buy dvd drives that are 12mm where should i buy one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-should-i-buy-dvd-drives/00b158c6-8d5c-4751-ab18-3ad1b42f2c5a
  3. Upgraded, not activated, which product should I buy?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgraded, not activated, which product should I buy?: Hi People and thanks for taking the time to read and help, My problem is ... I currently live in China and I bought a Dell G7, obviously the OS was in Chinese. I couldn't change the language to English as i needed to update to pro. I didn't check to see if the product...
  4. Should I buy another AV or Windows 10 Security Defender is way enough?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Should I buy another AV or Windows 10 Security Defender is way enough?: Hi, I just bought Surface Pro 6 and installed Windows 10. The AV installed with Windows 10 is Windows Defender. Is this AV good enough for all protections or should I buy a renown AV on the market instead?...
  5. Which activation key should I buy?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Which activation key should I buy?: Hello, I'm really confused about all the windows 10 activation keys, their validity and stuff. I saw a few places selling activation keys and I just need to know if I can use them to re activate windows when I upgrade my hardware (eg change motherboad, CPU). I read the MS...
  6. Broken Windows 10, should I buy Apple?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Broken Windows 10, should I buy Apple?: Honestly I dont know what to do anymore. I've had a lot of problems with my computer and I can trace everything back to the Windows 10 system. After a lot of googleing, workarounds and what not I did a clean install of Windows - all files, photos and memories gone , most of...
  7. Should I buy RTX 2080 ?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Should I buy RTX 2080 ?: I've been told 2080 is a bad graphic in terms of lifespan which graphic card should I buy? At the moment i have geforce 1070 which does not serve me very well.
  8. Which Surface device should I buy?

Which Surface device should I buy?: Greetings! I have been a Microsoft user for years and I have bought a Macbook a few months ago, and I have decided to give it away (to another family member) and go for a Microsoft device. The reason why is because I am taking college classes that require Windows 10 and I...
  9. Buying a copy of Windows 10.

Buying a copy of Windows 10.: I do not have reliable access to the internet. I want to purchase a new copy of Windows 10 to install on a new computer hard drive. I don't play games, do not want to use this with much more than Windows Office. I have attempted to get new copies of Windows operating...
  10. How should I buy Windows 7 Pro 64?

How should I buy Windows 7 Pro 64?: Hey! Might be building a new game machine for myself and was wondering what the cheapest way would be to get the Windows 10 Pro 64bit free upgrade? Like where should I buy? Can you just buy an Activation Key somewhere for Windows 7 Pro 64 and install the upgrade and enter the...