Windows 10: Should i buy another copy of Windows ?

Discus and support Should i buy another copy of Windows ? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have windows 10 home on my Dell Inspiron laptop and right now am planning to buy a PC. Can i use windows again on the pc or should i buy another copy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by NoelFide, Oct 12, 2019.

1. NoelFide Win User

Should i buy another copy of Windows ?

I have windows 10 home on my Dell Inspiron laptop and right now am planning to buy a PC. Can i use windows again on the pc or should i buy another copy of windows ?

:)

NoelFide, Oct 12, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 12, 2019
  3. Delicieuxz, Oct 12, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 12, 2019
Thema:

1. Should i buy another copy of Windows ? - Similar Threads - Should buy another

2. In my laptop Lenovo I am having problems with copying. I have Windows 2019, should I buy...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In my laptop Lenovo I am having problems with copying. I have Windows 2019, should I buy...: I am now using Windows 2019 in my laptop for my personal use. But my pc is misbehaving. I have extreme difficulty in copying a part of a text for pasting somewhere else. The computer screen keeps jumping or makes erratic changes. Should I change the software to windows 365 or...
  3. Should I buy a GPU?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Should I buy a GPU?: I'm still struggling with forcing the i3 9100 to run at full powerthe computer technician near my house says that use extra GPURTX, GTX or others actually make it run at full turbo boost speed 4.2 GHzso, it that real and which should I buy?as cheap as possible...
  4. Should I buy a GPU?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Should I buy a GPU?: I'm still struggling with forcing the i3 9100 to run at full powerthe computer technician near my house says that use extra GPURTX, GTX or others actually make it run at full turbo boost speed 4.2 GHzso, it that real and which should I buy?as cheap as possible...
  5. Should i buy this mouse?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Should i buy this mouse?: Hi, i found this mouse here, i believe this company is partnered with another cause i found one called the zelotes t60 mouse , and they are almost identicle. and in a video it said that the og mouse is also manufactured by many different brands such as victsing and more....
  6. Should I buy another version of Windows 10 for my new Hybrid HDD?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Should I buy another version of Windows 10 for my new Hybrid HDD?: Hi guys. I just got a new Hybrid HDD It's got a bit of an SSD on it as well as HDD; mostly HDD, it's for gaming. Anyway that's not the point. The point is I have been trying to make enough space on my 2 TB HDD so that I can clone it onto my 1TB Hybrid HDD so that I can run...
  7. Should I buy another AV or Windows 10 Security Defender is way enough?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Should I buy another AV or Windows 10 Security Defender is way enough?: Hi, I just bought Surface Pro 6 and installed Windows 10. The AV installed with Windows 10 is Windows Defender. Is this AV good enough for all protections or should I buy a renown AV on the market instead?...
  8. Broken Windows 10, should I buy Apple?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Broken Windows 10, should I buy Apple?: Honestly I dont know what to do anymore. I've had a lot of problems with my computer and I can trace everything back to the Windows 10 system. After a lot of googleing, workarounds and what not I did a clean install of Windows - all files, photos and memories gone , most of...
  9. Should I buy RTX 2080 ?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Should I buy RTX 2080 ?: I've been told 2080 is a bad graphic in terms of lifespan which graphic card should I buy? At the moment i have geforce 1070 which does not serve me very well.
  10. Buying a copy of Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Buying a copy of Windows 10.: I do not have reliable access to the internet. I want to purchase a new copy of Windows 10 to install on a new computer hard drive. I don't play games, do not want to use this with much more than Windows Office. I have attempted to get new copies of Windows operating...