Windows 10: Should i buy this mouse?

Discus and support Should i buy this mouse? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, i found this mouse here, i believe this company is partnered with another cause i found one called the zelotes t60 mouse , and they are almost... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SandyPlayz86, Jan 5, 2021.

1. Should i buy this mouse?

Hi, i found this mouse here, i believe this company is partnered with another cause i found one called the zelotes t60 mouse , and they are almost identicle. and in a video it said that the og mouse is also manufactured by many different brands such as victsing and more.

here is the mouse:

Amazon.com: Hcman Gaming Mouse Wired,Programmable 7 Buttons,[Upgraded Version] Led Backlit & 5 DPI Mode,Comfortable Grip with Fire Button,USB Laptop Computer Gaming Mice,for PC MAC Gamers Black: Electronics
    I personally think that the mouse is a good deal, and if it stops working, i could easily buy the same one again. thanks.

P.S

i just have been wanting to buy a gaming mouse, even if it is entry level like this, it would still be cheap and cool to own.

:)

SandyPlayz86, Jan 5, 2021
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Mouse lag

Hi Zbigniew,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue. I suggest you to install all pending Windows updates and check. Follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• Type Mouse and Touchpad Setting in Search and hit
      Enter.
    • Change settings as per your requirement; click on Advance mouse options.
    • Change settings under Buttons, Points, Pointer options, Wheel.

Do let us know the performance to mouse. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jan 5, 2021
  3. mouse is not working right

unfortunately there isn't a lot to a usb mouse. what i would suggest is checking the power management settings on it.

Right-click the start menu and choose device manager
    Expand Universal Serial Bus Controllers at the very bottom
    Double-click on each HUB you have listed, click Power Management Tab at the top, and UNCHECK "Allow this computer to turn off this device to save power"
    You may have HUBs called Generic and Root Hub. Perform the step above on All of them.

If you continue to have the issue, i would imagine your mouse is malfunctioning. Perhaps try another mouse just to be sure. This will help you determine if it is in fact the mouse of computer causing the issue.

Good Luck!!

samsonbiatch, Jan 5, 2021
  4. Anne Ros Win User

Should i buy this mouse?

Wireless mouse "driver is unavailable" issues

Hi,

The error Driver is unavailable means that there is no available driver installed for your mouse that’s why it is not working. We suggest that you check the mouse driver from the device manager. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Look for Mice and other pointing devices and click it to expand.
    • Check if there is a driver for the wireless mouse.

If there is none, we suggest that you visit the manufacturer’s website of the mouse and download then install the latest mouse driver compatible to Windows 10.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Jan 5, 2021
Thema:

Should i buy this mouse?

1. Should i buy this mouse? - Similar Threads - Should buy mouse

2. Should I buy a GPU?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Should I buy a GPU?: I'm still struggling with forcing the i3 9100 to run at full powerthe computer technician near my house says that use extra GPURTX, GTX or others actually make it run at full turbo boost speed 4.2 GHzso, it that real and which should I buy?as cheap as possible...
  3. Should I buy a GPU?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Should I buy a GPU?: I'm still struggling with forcing the i3 9100 to run at full powerthe computer technician near my house says that use extra GPURTX, GTX or others actually make it run at full turbo boost speed 4.2 GHzso, it that real and which should I buy?as cheap as possible...
  4. Should I buy a laptop with Windows10 or Free Dos?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Should I buy a laptop with Windows10 or Free Dos?: Hi! I am pretty clueless when it comes to technology:) I want to buy a laptop with Free Dos as operating system because I like its characteristics. It's a hp 15s-fq1036nq, Intel Core i7-1065G7, 512gb ssd. Could it not be compatible with Windows10? Should I buy one with...
  5. Which Brand Ram Should i buy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which Brand Ram Should i buy: Hiii please help me which brand should I buy to run fifa 18 n 19 smoothly without lag and stuttering issues... and if I add 4 GB Additional ram is fine right??? wont there be problem please help me someone My Dell Inspiron 15-3576 Laptop Specs are as follows 1. Windows...
  6. Should i buy another copy of Windows ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Should i buy another copy of Windows ?: I have windows 10 home on my Dell Inspiron laptop and right now am planning to buy a PC. Can i use windows again on the pc or should i buy another copy of windows ?...
  7. Where should i buy dvd drives

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Where should i buy dvd drives: since im replacing my old laptop ive been trying to find where to buy dvd drives that are 12mm where should i buy one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-should-i-buy-dvd-drives/00b158c6-8d5c-4751-ab18-3ad1b42f2c5a
  8. Which activation key should I buy?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Which activation key should I buy?: Hello, I'm really confused about all the windows 10 activation keys, their validity and stuff. I saw a few places selling activation keys and I just need to know if I can use them to re activate windows when I upgrade my hardware (eg change motherboad, CPU). I read the MS...
  9. Should I buy RTX 2080 ?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Should I buy RTX 2080 ?: I've been told 2080 is a bad graphic in terms of lifespan which graphic card should I buy? At the moment i have geforce 1070 which does not serve me very well.
  10. Which Surface device should I buy?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Which Surface device should I buy?: Greetings! I have been a Microsoft user for years and I have bought a Macbook a few months ago, and I have decided to give it away (to another family member) and go for a Microsoft device. The reason why is because I am taking college classes that require Windows 10 and I...